Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2017 10:21 pm
It had been something that had been discussed before, and despite having to juggle different schedules Rosie, andre and Zacharie were finally able to work out a time frame that would work for the offer Andre had made to teach his brother, and Rosie herself french.
It seemed like a good idea to know, Or at least something fun to do, to help get her mind off of her concerns with training, Team Rocket, and now the Grifs has Ray had been bringing light to a building problem with yet another gang.

It was hard to try and wrap her head around the fact that there was so much darkness on the island, and more difficult not to get overwhelmed by it.

It was growing dark, and with the darkness, much colder, even as she was wrapped in her Rapidash’s flames on the trip to Andre’s house, sitting at the outskirts of Camphoreon.
She had never been to his new home before, the last time she visited him at his place of residence he was in an extended stay at a hotel in the city.
She knew this aria thought, a lot of her mother’s co-workers owned homes out in the city outskirts by the mountains, the homes here were large and luxurious, and had a reputation of wealth and class.
Her family grew up in a similar neighborhood, though one that was by the ocean on the complete opposite side of Camphoreon.
Still, her home wasn’t anything like the manner she and Pastin were trotting up to now.
It was older, with and older, elegant architecture.
With a glance down to her pokegear and looked back up to the Manner
“Yeah, this is it.”
The Flebebe tucked into her blond hair gave a light chitter of intrigue as Rosie slip off of Pastin, and made her way up the walkway to knock on the front door.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2017 10:22 pm
It wasn’t often that Zacharie had to make his own way to Andre’s house. Generally, Louis would come to pick him up from an agreed upon location before driving him to his second home but tonight the blond had other things to attend to and thus Zacharie was left to find his own way.

...He didn’t even know the address.

“There it is.” The Agent heaved a deep sigh of relief and the Sawsbuck on which he rode gave an irritated huff of her own. “I’m sorry, Meana but I’ve already explained why I don’t memorize where Andre lives.” It was for the best that he knew as little of Andre’s contact information as he could. It would protect his brother in the long run.

He was a bit surprised to see a Rapidash approaching as well, but as the rider stepped into the porch light he could see that it was Rosie. Well...at least he wasn’t late. When he drew close enough he too slipped off of his pokemon and jogged to the front door. “Rosie!” He called, smiling brightly from behind the scarf he was wearing to ward off the chill. “It’s good to see you.” He tugged a keyring from his pocket to unlock the front door. “You got here alright?” The purple-haired male questioned as he pushed the door opened and motioned her inside.  

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2017 10:23 pm
Now that she wasn't surrounded by friendly flame, Rosie was starting to feel the cold seep in through the openings if her pink winter jacket. Before she had to worry about spending too much time getting colder she heard her name being called out from somewhere behind her.
She turned, already knowing who she was welcoming with a big smile. “Hi Zacharie!”

Floribel sang a series of greetings as the purple haired man moved past them to open the door. Floating over to orbit Zacharie’s head, clearly pleased to see him.

Returning Pasting into his ball after fondly petting his nose, Rosie followed Zacharie with his invite into the home.
“yup, I had to use my GPS, but Pastin and I didn't have any trouble getting here. It looks like we had good timing though, huh?”  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2017 10:23 pm
Zacharie turned his smile up to the Floribel as the small fairy-type circled his head. “And hello to you as well, Floribel.” Once they were all inside, he motioned for Meana to go around to the backyard where he was sure a few of Andre’s pokemon would be. The Sawsbuck bound off just as he shut the door and locked it behind them.

“Ah, yeah.” He hadn’t even thought to use his GPS. Despite having Virus he still was not particularly good with technology. He laughed lightly as he unwrapped his scarf and hung it up on a nearby hook, his coat quickly following suit. “I’m glad I could let you in so you didn’t have to stand outside in the cold for too long.”

Louis took that moment to step into the hallway, “I wouldn’t dream of leaving Mrs. FonFabre out in the cold.” He said, posture proper but tone playfully affronted.  

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2017 10:24 pm
Floribel lit up as he greeted her back, falling back around his head as he remove his winter wears before she set her flower down onto his hair.

“It's not too cold out.” Rosie reassured, shedding her own jacket off of her shoulders, but looking past Zacharie to the man who had approached them.
She knew what professional help and butlers were like from her grandmother’s home. And it was the first thing that came to mind on who this man might be. She wouldn't be surprised if Andre had hired someone to help him.
“Hello” She greeted  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2017 10:25 pm
Louis bowed his head in greeting, “Welcome, if you'll come this way I've prepared tea and pastries. Andre will be joining us shortly.”

Zacharie gently touched the flower in his hair, his smile turning soft. “Thank you, Floribel.” He started down the hall toward the kitchen, nodding at Louis add he went. “You guys shouldn't have gone through so much trouble.” He sighed.  

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2017 10:27 pm
“I really appreciate it though.” the blond added “I've been meaning to learn how French for a while, it's been hard to find time to set aside with how busy Luke’s been”
Folding her hands in front of her sleep Rosie stepped up next to her friend Zacharie “maybe this way I can surprise him.”
Granted she wasn't sure how much he really cared about his native language to a home life that brought poor memories, but hey, He seemed to be okay with it when she admitted to being in love with him.

“Thank you” she spoke to the man leading them into the home, “you have me at a disadvantage though, since you know my name already, what can I call you?”  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2017 10:27 pm
“Oh that's right,” Zacharie cocked his head slightly, mindful of the pokemon in his hair. “Luke’s from Grande Isle.” He'd only met the red-head once before and it didn't often occur to him to think of Rosie's husband. He slid into a chair at the table, “How is he doing?”

Louis bowed fully this time as Rosie approached. “Where are my manners?” He straightened and gave the blonde a small smile. “My name is Louis Roux, Andre's personal assistant.” He stepped aside to let her pass freely.  

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2017 10:28 pm
“It's nice to meet you Louis” Rosie dipped into a curtsy when he bowed to her. “Andre’s assistant then, I'm really glad to hear that he's not spending his time alone.” She did worry ever since Vincent’s death how Andre might be holding up.

Following Zacharie’s lead, Rosie sat down in one of the free seats next to Zacharie. Floribel drifting up to float back to her trainer.
“Yup, he is. He's doing good, working for the KSO keeps him pretty busy, especially with news coming in about Team Rocket.” She smiled leaning forward in her seat. “I'm proud of him.”
“you've got grand Ile heritage too though, do you now any French yet?”  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2017 10:28 pm
Louis nodded as he moved to pick up a tray from the counter and bring it to the the table. “I’m happy to serve him.” He started setting out three teacups with their saucers, three dessert plates, and a teapot faintly steaming.

The purple-haired male jumped up to help the blond set things up. “Oh...yes, I imagine that would keep him pretty busy. I’m glad he’s doing well though.” He said slowly, nibbling on his bottom lip as he picked up the box of different teas. He stared down at it pensively for a moment before setting it on the table. “Hm? Oh...I know a little bit of French.” He laughed awkwardly. “Just some things I’ve picked up from Andre...I don’t know any of my other family.”  

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2017 10:29 pm
Tilting her head slightly as she watched Zacharie get up and make him way over to help Louis, there seemed to be an awkwardness to him, though she wasn't sure why.
Either way, she stood to offer her help as well.
“do you think you might go visit them someday?”  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2017 10:33 pm
Zacharie nodded emphatically, “I’d really like to.” He shifted the things on the table so Louis could set a three-tiered tray full of pastries in the center of the table. “Andre’s mentioned taking me some time-”

“I’d love for you to visit my estate.” Andre gushed as he joined them, some notebooks and pencils in hand. “You’d love the gardens.” He pressed a kiss to his little brother’s head as he passed before settling his things down on a free space on the table. “Rosie, it’s so good to see you.” He smiled brightly as he tucked his hair behind his hair.  

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2017 10:33 pm
The discussion was in part interrupted, but then added to as Andre entered the room.
Rosie smiled, to cued to see the brothers affection toward one another.
“It's good to see you too~ thank you for having us over today! I've been looking forward to it”
It was nice to have something to look forward to, with how things have been recently, it was hard not being stressed out over… practically everything.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2017 10:34 pm
“No need to thank me.” Andre said, accepting a cup and saucer from Louis as he settled into a chair. “I’m happy to have you here. It’s been quite some time since I’ve seen you.” He swirled the contents of his cup around before taking a sip. Zacharie followed his brother’s lead and poured himself a cup of tea, adding a sugar cube and stirring quietly until it dissolved.

It was weird to see just how differently his brother acted around certain people. He didn’t act this way when it was just the two of them, or with Louis, or even with Akira and Izaya...he wondered just how many personalities Andre had to keep track of.

“I thought that we’d start with learning to write and pronounce the alphabet tonight.” The older man said, placing a piece of paper and pen in front of his two students. “Louis will be joining us so if you have questions feel free to ask either one of us.” Said blond-haired man sat quietly in the available chair, hand clasped in his lap and a small, but polite smile on his face. “I’m happy to be of assistance.”  

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2017 10:35 pm
“It has been too long hasn’t it..” Rosie agreed, though with a little more of a bitter sweet smile.
She spent a moment to prep her own tea, “Hopefully this changes with these lessons though.”
Speaking of lessons, The trainer peered down at the paper placed in front of her, glancing back up as she took the pen up from the table top.
It was strange how much this felt like she was in school again, even though she had been graduated for some time now. It was a reguvinating feeling, She had a good time in School, things were simple when she was still learning about the world from classes and books… It seemed much nicer looking at it from that angle, rather than living it.

The rooms smelled like tea, giving it a nice environment to learn something in, calm, in the company of people she knew were very smart.
“Okay.” She acknowledged Andre’s instructions, removing the pen cap to write the header ‘alphabet’

Florbel floated up from Zacharie’s hair to the plate of treats that were sitting on the table, sniffing around the sweets to pick one that she wanted to taste. Having very little interest in paying much attention to the lesson her human was taking.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff