Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 8:04 pm
Damin scowled lightly, but said nothing to the loss of the pokemon, leaning back in his seat and folding his arms. "We're familiar with Ray, and we've been having the same problem, we were hoping that her running out of town would have scared her off. I guess we were wrong."

"She'll slip up eventually." Sevv nodded

Damin sat for a few moments in silence, looking as if he was going through and considering if he had any further questions, before he unfolded his arms and reached for his phone once more, tapping at it "Alright Mr. Dubois, I'm satisfied with this information. You'll find the rest of your money deposited into your account." He stood up. "Thank you for all your help with this."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 8:28 pm
Andre stood as Damin rose from his chair and reached out to offer his hand. "It's been a pleasure." He smiled brightly, shaking the man's hand firmly before giving Sevv a little wave. "Don't hesitate to get in contact with me if you need my services again~" Louis bowed politely to the two Griff's as his boss swept past him before turning to follow the purple-haired man out of the room.

It was only when they were in the safety of the car that Andre heaved a deep sigh. "Well," he couldn't help but giggle. "I suppose we sit back and watch things unfold~"  

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas