Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dragon Castle (A Roleplaying Community)

Back to Guilds

We are a guild with heavy emphasis on community and enjoyable roleplaying. Join us and find your place within Dragon Castle! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Community, Writing, Creativity 

Reply Veteris Mundi
Dragon Castle(Ver. 2.0)(CLOSED) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Miss Hibiskiss
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:03 pm
User Image

User Image

Currently Wearing: Lieutenant Casual

||Location: Wildlands ||Currently With: No One ||About: Coryza ||OOC:

Glamour: Off

User Image

"The minute you think of giving up,

It didn’t take long for her limping to progress into a steadier run as her body finished healing any damage that it had sustained from the blast earlier and that bizarre shocking sensation that joined in with the pain. As soon as her step was steady she placed her large sword back on her back, strapping it carefully, she did this to make her run easier, but also to use it as a shield in case someone other than the beast that chased her was targeting from behind. Her silver eyes scanned the area for an area of safety while at the same time searching for anymore enemies. Her brain attempting to come up with a plan, some method to get an attack in without leaving her opened to someone’s attack. “Oh.” The woman noticed the trees around her were spread out further from each other then they were before. ‘I need to hurry, that injury hindered me enough to let that blasted creature get close enough’ Coryza put her adrenaline into hasting herself when her eyes spotting buildings, a little run down but it was something. Her feet launched herself as she leapt out of the wooded area and into a small clear opening besides a village. Her body turned to face what she had just escaped as soon as her feet touched the ground. Removing her sword, she situated it in front of her, once again as a shield. At some point during her 180 turn, her eyes caught sight of something large and blue. With a quick glance to her right she took notice of a small group with, a dragon? They were more or less 60 yards away. ‘I’m going to have to take this battle elsewhere, but not just yet’ She readied herself for what was to come. “Come on!” She shouted out as she watched the trees tumble down.

think of the reason why you held on for so long."

User Image

Snowpaya

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 5:36 pm
User Image
User Image

☾✩☾✩☾✩☾✩☾✩

Ichka was not at all happy with the choice that Lumis had made. The vampiress was not sugar coating her words, nor was she holding back what she was thinking. The woman could only smile, being aware of the blonde’s true feelings. Parting ways here would most likely be best for Ichka as she would no longer have to deal with Lumis’s presence and her imprudent views. “Thank you for what you’ve done,” even with the harsh words etched into her mind she managed to give a bow.

She did her best to ignore Urick’s comment about trauma, but had her say eternally ‘People loved, people known, people you grew up with being picked up and caged, being slaughtered for wanting to live as they fought back’ she held her left hand tightly with her right giving it a tight squeeze as the clips faded in and out of her thoughts. The words the dragon spoke to her, they meant nothing, but Lumis gave them meaning as they distracted her from going back into the past. She only nodded, but was not able to walk towards the large blue scaled being as a voice ripped through she was doing.

“Come on!” Her body froze in place, everything just stopped. Lumis was afraid that if she moved the voice that echoed through her head would disappear forever, but she let it engulf her. Her mind taking her back to memories she had long forgotten.

~

“Lumis! Come on!” A girl with light silver hair tied to a braid stomped her foot on the ground in frustration. A 7-year-old Lumis was on her knees crying her eyes out “You have to fight!” the silver haired lass pointed a short yet sturdy wooden pole at the crying child.

“I-I dun wanna!” Lumis cried out.

“Coryza! Leave Lumis alone,” a boy with similar features as the silver haired girl came over and held the small Lumis. “She doesn’t want to fight”

“She needs to learn Sidus. How else is she going to defend herself?” Coryza lowered her hands to her side.

“I’ll protect her!” the boy smiled which only caused Coryza to scoff.

~

“Coryza,” as soon as that name left her lips her eyes had turned to the figure who had shouted, her body was all ready to move, but the way the woman was standing held Lumis back. It looked as though she were ready for a fight. Without another moment of hesitation, she left the small group and ran over to the woman. In her heart, her heart that beat rapidly within her, she knew that the woman some distance away was her sister.

All is lost, hope remains and this wars not over. There's a light. There's the Sun, taking all the shattered ones.

||Location: Wildlands ||Currently With: Ichka, Urick, Dragon and the kidnapper ||About:Lumis ||OOC:

Glamour: Off

☾✩☾✩☾✩☾✩☾✩

User Image

Snowpaya

ezmii11-1

Miss Hibiskiss
Crew

MrSinister90
Crew

Timid Reveler

5,000 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 11:46 pm
User Image
User Image

Phelan's gaze warily shifted to the fell dagger that was raised, brandished in such a way that could mean the end of his own life. Whether or not Horrin was willing to go through with such an act, Phelan knew he had to press forward, not just for Horrin's sake but for all of Maldria. Taking note that Horrin seemed to become distracted by the battle up above, Phelan saw this opportunity and took it, he picked up his speed and rushed the Warlock.

'No, Horrin. I think I know you better than you know yourself.' Phelan thought to himself as he reached his destination. Flinging his right arm around Horrin in a half embrace, he pulled him in closer, Phelan's right cheek brushing against his own. Raising his left arm to reach out to the grimoire that fluttered up behind Horrin's right shoulder, Phelan closed his eyes and muttered a quick incantation. Suddenly the two men were encased in a magenta, semi-transparent cylinder, the inside of the cylinder gave both figures within a slight warmth, a comfort akin to that of curling up in one's own bed.

Bringing his other arm up to complete the embrace, Phelan slowly opened his eyes to stare onward at nothing in particular as he did his best to concentrate. He parted his lips and began to speak softly in Horrin's ear, "Please stop lying to yourself, Horrin. No matter how little, there is regret in your heart for what you've done to accumulate such power. This demon has you believing that you will ascend to godhood, but you are mortal and will always be. He will drain you until you are nothing but an empty husk, tell me, is that worth this small taste of power?" Phelan asked with a sharp hiss of anger in his tone before slipping back into a more comforting one. "Are you afraid, Horrin? Are you scared that you won't be able to start over and find a better way to greatness? Because I beleive you can. Natty forgave you, I forgive you, now please just forgive yourself." Phelan's voice began to choke towards the end as tears welled up in his eyes, he clenched them shut and tightened his grip on Horrin's robes, praying that his words were all for naught.

Feeling? Hopeful
Where at? Outside Sanctuary
Who with? Horrin, Elbrus, Hiyama, Cairalei, Kayleon, and Nier.
OOC: Sanctuary will last one post, those outside cannot make a direct attack against those inside and vice versa. Due to two people being inside, movement is very limited.

Avacnela
Snowpaya

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 1:27 pm
User Image

User Image
Company
people
Mood
Determined

User Image

• Illyndrathyl took a steadying breath, he stood straight as he composed himself, dropping his attack stance and holding his hand up and out with his palm facing the two ravagers that headed toward him. The warlord mumbled some incantation, closing his eyes as a ten foot square of black tentacles surrounded the two. The tentacles grappled the ravagers and began tearing them apart. Illyndrathyl turned his gaze on the pile up of demons and hurried towards them, striking down each one as quickly as he could before eying up Elbrus. He looked back to the pathway Jodan had created to get up to the demon and he decided to take a gamble. "That'll be a long fall…" he noted as he gripped his halberd and took a running start. Jumping from platform to platform was a bit challenging at first given their size, but it soon became easier. With Hiyama keeping Elbrus' attention, Illyndrathyl saw an opening. Illyndrathyly got as high as he could before leaping up and jabbing downward with his halberd.

]He hadn't been quite sure where his attack would land, but he knew he'd gotten a good spot when his blade drove into its target like a hot knife through butter. The weapon had driven itself into one of Elbrus' eyes…and now Illyndrathyl was dangling from the weapon. 'Perhaps I didn't think this through entirely…' he admitted to himself as he contemplated his options. He wasn't sure he could swing himself to land on the demon. Biting his lip and steeling his resolve, Illyndrathyl let go of his weapon, beginning to fall.

User Image

Handsome Hell Walker
Crew

Avacnela

Avacnela

Captain

Fashionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 8:23 pm
        User Image

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Horrin Lambell

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Horrin had been so distracted by what was happening to Elbrus that he didn't notice the Ravagers that were fighting Illyndrathyl were slain. Not only that, but he noticed Phelan coming in close a little too late, as the young man wrapped his right arm around him in a half embrace. THe grimoire hovered at the corner of Horrin's vision, and he thought for sure he would cast a spell to take him down. But to his surprise, that was not Phelan's attempt. Despite their battle, the boy had always fought to talk some sense into the mad warlock. He could feel a warm sensation enveloping his body as Phelan's spell took effect, shrouding them. He then felt Phelan wrap his other arm around him, completing the embrace. Phelan then spoke, still trying to talk sense into him. The fel dagger fell from his grip, sticking into the ground at his feet. He fell to his knees, forcing Phelan to fall to his knees as well to keep him in his embrace. He grit his teeth in frustration. "Why! Why couldn't you have just let me kill you!" He wailed. Without meaning to, his arms wrapped around Phelan, holding him in a tight embrace.

Tears began to stream down his cheeks. "You had to be so damn persistant! b*****d!" He screamed again. His body quaked as he cried. He was definitely feeling regret for what he had done in his mad quest to becoming a great warlock. But he felt it would be too late to redeem himself. "I've already made a pact with Elbrus. There is no turning back from that, until the I day I die. Even if I break free from his contract, I'll still make the same decisions I've made. I crave the power too much." He stopped for a moment. "I don't understand why you feel the need to help me after all the things I did and said to you."

Mood: . . .
        My location: Sanctuary Courtyard
        People I'm with: Phelan, Elbrus, Hiyama, Cairalei and Illyndrathyl
        Current Summon: Elbrus the Archdemon of Greed
        User Image
        Out of Conscious:

MrSinister90

Snowpaya

MasamuneMaeda

“Lucio_Bladesinger”

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 11:53 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

xxxxxEphemeral chain burst from Elbrus's chest and linked with the chains coming out of Hiyama, breaking the archdemon's concentration. He couldn't keep up the illusion and fell to his knees. He could feel Hiyama's stamina, knew that he himself had used up all of his energy. There wasn't anything he could do. What were these chains? This was a new kind of spell. Not the kind that had sealed him away previously, but dangerous all the same. He didn't know what the spell could do, but Hiyama had already begun to grab the chain and pull on them. There was a sudden and painful tugging on something within him. It wasn't a physical pain. This was something...deeper.
xxxxxThis was his soul.
xxxxxElbrus was quickly losing this fight. Horrin was embroiled in his own fight, and from where the archdemon was standing, it didn't look like he was going to be jumping in anytime soon. And why would he? The warlock was borrowing his power for his own nefarious needs. Elbrus...he was the source of power. He had to be strong. He had to survive this. He had to. Elbrus sucked in a deep breath and struggled to wrap a shaking arm around the chain. He could summon the strength to pull. He would just have to pull harder than Hiyama.
xxxxxThere was something above him. Even without his strength, Elbrus could sense elven blood above him. He glanced up in time for an elf's halberd to puncture his eye, drive through his skull, and stab him in the back. He was in excruciating pain, his head pinned back as he glared feverishly at the dangling body of the elf that had injured him. While it would take a few more attacks like that to kill him, he was certainly in no shape to react other than a gurgled protest. His arm fell away from the chains around his soul as the elf fell from his weapon. Another breath would be needed to simultaneously pull on the chains and remove the halberd from his skull. He would simply have to take out his revenge on both the elf and Hiyama once he had his strength back.

xxxxxThe elf warlord's body never touched the tainted ground, landing instead in a thick cloud of dark magic that held him up momentarily before depositing him on the ground with a poof. Nier sauntered up on the pinned archdemon's back and perched on the haft of the halberd that protruded from his skull. Elbrus had only a moment to look up at the vampire lord with his one good eye before Nier flashed the binding blade in his face. The dagger stabbed into Elbrus's jaws from below, puncturing up to the tip of his skull, and was held in place. With a shudder that shook his whole body, Elbrus was brutally sucked into the blade with a sickening gulp, as if sucked through a straw that crunched his whole being into the size of a small bladed dagger.
xxxxxNier landed next to the halberd and immediately tried to grasp the chains that extended from Hiyama, but to no avail - the chains broke in his hands and the spell was failed. Murmuring to himself, he straightened up and looked at Hiyama. The elf was weakened, certainly, and he would most definitely be a nuisance in future plans, but the Red Wing Coven did not survive extinction by becoming greedy. No, patience would be his ally in this event. He held the dagger up to his face, reveling in the soul of the living archdemon sealed within. A worthy trophy and he hardly had to lift a finger to receive it.
xxxxxSmall wisps of demonic energy could be seen seeping out of the dagger and towards the warlock nearby. So, even while sealed the man was still connected to the archdemon. It could prove to be an interesting ace in the hole if choreographed properly. Wisps could also be seen trailing towards a female elf on the other side of the barrier - how unusual. Nier pocketed the dagger in a spell-locked sheath and dissipated it in shadow, then rolled his neck. "We have what we came here for," Grimoire Weiss reminded him, the book appearing at his side. "There is no more reason to stay."
xxxxx"Are you satisfied, milord?" Celeste asked politely, appearing at his other side. Nier responded by creating a dark portal below them all to leave the area. Celeste smiled in understanding, and the three of them disappeared through the portal. The Red Wing Vampires under their command at Dragon Castle made their own silent exits, returning to their posts to await further orders.
xxxxxWith the disappearance of the vampire lord and the archdemon, the sky began to brighten, and it looked as if the battle had reached its requiem at last.

Avacnela
MasamuneMaeda
MrSinister90
Lucio_Bladesinger

Snowpaya
Crew

Fallen Guildsman

10,325 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

Distinct Tycoon

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2018 11:59 am
Snowpaya

۩ ''Having something worth fighting for is my source of strength'' ۩

۩ Louveria Highwind ✧The Dragoon✧The Bounty Hunter۩

●▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬♥▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●

▇▇▇▇▇▇ 々 ▇▇▇▇▇▇ 々 ▇▇▇ 々 ▇▇▇ 々▇▇▇▇▇▇ 々 ▇▇▇▇▇▇

[Ice and Blood]
Louveria Theme- Struggle
々Palamecia was still holding the giant ax back before spewing forth a stream of golden flames.The giant head was covered in golden flames as it screamed,and tumbled to a heap. Pala heard screams all about,her the dragoon lancers were on it in force with high coordinated attacks. The young paladin headed off fighting to face the biggest one who seem to be hanging back. Before she even reached him one of the yeti charged,her form the right a large claw sweeping for her head. The girl ducked almost getting hit and countered with swing spin slash that left her on one knee. The yeti looked down at it's torn stomach as it's innards came spilling out;yet that was the least of it's problems as a blade plunged into it's skull. Retracting her blade she sprinted for Belbar,but the giant had seen her and slammed his huge hammer on the ground. The ground shook from that hit,and large ice spike emerged rushing at her,and the dragoon lancers. The Paladin was quick enough sprouting wings,and she spring up into the air. A sharp whistling sound came from Belbar fallowed by his booming laugh. Three ice wyvenrs came to make their lives miserable.

々 They began to target the Dragoon lancers pacifically as they rain down icy blast from on high.They had plan for this it seemed as Belbar joined in on the action,but was met by a fiery ball of golden dragon breath from Pala. Louveria left her spear as the charging frost giant thinking,her caught but instead caught a spear into it's knee cap. The giant lurched forward in pain eyes going wide as,she ran to tare the weapon free painfully. As she ran she put her shield on her back,and tore the weapon free with a painful twist;Not only that she disconnected the weapon into dual blades. She wen't for the back of the knee cutting the ligaments like a surgeon. Not done yet behind the fallen giant she leapt up to the lower part of it's back,and stabbed her blades into it's back and climbed up like an ice climber at a fast pace. To the back of it neck she went slicing it down the giant went like a fallen tree as,she rolled off it. Loveria took note of the flight of the lancers,and smiled ''I got to ask them to teach me to jump like that'' she said turning to face another yeti. This one had the sacred goblins back into order about ten of them,and they launched their crude spears at the woman.

々Louveria hand's moved like a blur to catch the spears,and deflect them out of the air moving all the while. One manged to slice across her face drawing blood and a new scar was created that day. Pissed off she used Dragon wrath to increases,her speed and strength greatly.Sprinting forth she tore through the goblins slashing,punching,kicking and even flinging them asunder until the last one standing was the yeti.The beast wanted no more;but as it turn to flee two dual blades plunged into it's back darkness to it did not even feel the blades being torn free.Caked in blood the woman was looking for something to kill,and the distracted Belbar seemed a easy target. As she ran at the giant leader a punched aim for the knee was blocked by a hammer. The giant was experienced and felt the blow upon it's hammer;and accepted a fire ball with a blocking hand from the flying Palamecia. Belbar released the ice magic from the hammer sending Louveria back to dodge the ice spikes. Palameica managed to cast shell on,her mother before a wyvern ice breath almost hit her. She counter with her own the breath clashing for a brief moment,she dived low as Belbar tired to swat her out of the air. Then she was out of the air altogether as she was clipped by a boulder,but managing to right herself she made a painful tumbled to the ground.

Palamecia Spell Count: 1
Louveria's Dragon Wrath Post Time: 1
( Enemies: Three Giants and three wyverns)

User Image
User Image

Theme: Autum Born
Personal Theme- The Impulse
Battle Theme:Feldschlacht III (Going Old School)
Abilities

Golden Breath: A unique yet powerful breath of golden flames that can decimate a unwary foe. This breath is seeped in divine energy most effective against evil entities like demons,devils undead etc. A fun trick do to with this move is to turn inanimate objects into solid gold for a short amount of time(3 post).In her her true form the breath is 100% stronger ,but as a human or any other form the breath is 50% weaker. This is due to the fact that she hasn't fully mastered using it in another form.
        (Note:can't turn living things into gold)

Shape Shift: Like all dragons she can shape-shift into anything she pleases for a while. She can also give herself parts of her dragon form for like wings,horns and a tail. Even as another form she still retains her dragon strength and natural defenses.
        Draw Back: She has not fully master the shape-shifting ability yet so her max duration is (Ten post)

Dragon's Natural Gifts:
        As a young dragon she is the size of a horse yet still formidable as all dragons are. Her scales gives her natural defense against blunt attacks and some magical attacks. Her senses are superb ,but even dragons senses can be tricked. Her horns can do some damage as well. Her wings are strong enough for flight and can be used to buffet enemies into submission as well as her powerful tail. Her strength is superior to any human and above(Not all creatures but dragons are strong in general).
        Save The Queen: A longsword that seems to glow dimly with unnatural
        light it remains dormant. This blade was found by Vosol Louveria old friend. The master craftsmen managed to put the sword together most of its power lies dormant. It does give the wilder the ability to cast apprentice level white magic(cure, protect etc) to six times at least. This is a perfect blade for a would be paladin yet what power does it truly hold?
        Save The Queen
        Sword-Play Palamecia has learn the art of swordplay she has combine her mothers teachings with her own creating her own style. Although her skills with the blade are great she still has a long way to go as she tries to unlock the power of the sword.
        (Note: When the blade is fully awaken the blade transform into a blade made of pure holy light. Not only does it become more powerful its power can be drawn into the user allowing them to tap into powerful holy magic/control light itself. Light Mode only last for even post before it needs to recharge which will be seven post later even it out a bit)

OCC: I've been gone from the rp sorry guys! had to fix some typos
々Location: [Mazu island/Tundra]
々Thoughts:''Might have to use my powers after all!''
々Company: Ark and the Drakengard and Palamecia

々 Item Sack Of Holding: This where she keeps most of her times that are too much to carry around. ( Two sacks of gold,copper and silver coins,a map of the region, wrapped up mutton chops (6),biscuits(6) , (3) bota bag for water,dragon herbs (5) Food ingredients/spices (4) various books on dragons(5 books) and camping supplies)
Theme: Struggle
Personal Theme: From Past To Present
Battle Theme: Those Who Fight(Violin)
۩ ''A bag full of coins never hurt either.''۩

Abilities:
々 Dragon Breath: Louveria is able to channel the various elemental breaths of the dragons as her own. This includes fire breath, ice , Lightning,holy,water,wind,magma,and darkness. These powerful attacks come in handy when dealing with all manner of foes. She can control the size of the breaths from the size of fire truck waterholes or the size of two fire trucks stack on top of each other. She can breath them out or shoot fireball like blast at her targets. Her most powerful breath ability is called scared breath. She must combine all the elemental breathing abilities into one and unleashes a devastating blast from her mouth. The blast is even larger and stronger than all the others and is 3x bigger than her biggest none-combine breath. She only uses sacred breath in dire situations as it tends to drain her stamina. Drawbacks: (1.The longer she uses the breaths the more weaker they become it drains stamina. After using Six of her breath powers they start to become weaker 75%,50% stronger then 25% etc. 2. She can only use elemental dragon breath not the whole arsenal of dragon breath. Meaning no acid breath,smoke breath, rust breath etc.)

々 Dragon Wrath: The dragon blood running trough her veins allows her tap into the essence of the dragon.In this state her skin becomes scale like and her eyes are that of a dragon(blue yet reptilian like). Her strength and speed are increased greatly.
Drawback:This form only last for three post and after it is deactivated the form she must wait six turns to use it.This move is used in burst and often to catch foes off guard.

々 Dragon Sense/Commune: This nifty ability allows Louveria to tap into her dormant dragon senses. All sense are increase to that of a dragon making it hard to sneak up on her. Smell,sight,hearing,touch taste and the six sense are affected for a limited time. she also has the ability to speak to all kinds of dragons no matter the type or alignment.
Drawback:
1.The senses can be tricked if you're clever enough to figure out how and why.
2. Only last for three post before it wears off must wait five post to be reused.

々Dragon Guard: Using this ability she is covered head to toe in shimmering scales that seem to change color according to her will. A strange aura seems to flow all around her in this form changing just like her scales. She has increased defense in this form allowing her to take attacks with the hide of a dragon.
Drawback: This ability only last four post during a fight. The move can be used again after Six post.

々 Sacred Dragon: This is a ability that allows her to turn into a dragon however she has not learn this ability yet so it will remain as Not learned

Note: I shall keep track of all her moves and will add like a move counter system on my post. Also I shall take into account all drawbacks as well.

Items

Mana-Blade: This enchanted weapon allows Louveria to absorb mana form the surrounding area into her blade. The more chargers the stronger the energy she can release from the blade as she swings. Once the blade is maxed out in charges it becomes light blue seeping with pure mana. The blade can be attached to make one long spear like weapon then detached to make dual blades. (7ft long when connected)
      Note: Every charge takes a post one charge for each post the blade can only be charged 1- 5 post one being the weakest charge and five being the greatest. 1 charge= 2 swings 2 charge = 4 swings 3 charges = 6 4 charges = 8 swings and 5 charges = 10.(Charges can be interrupted if one can break her concentration as she charges the weapon mostly attacking her repeatedly.)
      User Image
      User Image
      Venetian Shield: A shield said to have been made with dragon bones. Is is greatly durable taking on blows without a dent.Though it is powerful it is not unbreakable. The shield has been granted a powerful weightless rune cutting the weight of the shield in half making it lighter to the wielder,but heavy to enemies. Because of this it gives her an advantage over her foes thinking her shield is weighing her down.
      User Image
      Draco dagger: A mysterious dagger given to her by her father passed down form generation to generation. What purpose could it serve? Seems to pulse when she is in danger of dying.
      User Image
      (Dragoon Crest On The Back Of Her Cape)
      User Image

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2018 7:43 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

xxxxxThe trampling of trees and the loud roar of an unfamiliar wyvern drew the attention of the Vampire Lord and his subjects in the area. A woman who looked not unlike Lumis burst from the trees covered a silver liquid despite not having any obvious wounds. She acknowledged their presence but turned back to the trees. Something was chasing her. Something quite large. At the very least, Lumis seemed to recognize the woman because she started running towards her as if her life depended on it. Legna took to the sky while Urick stayed by their master. Nowe silently ordered his hidden vampires to seek out and repel the menace.

xxxxxYvette and her Nargacuga were almost upon the hunter when her pet suddenly stopped and sniffed the air. Something was wrong. Something was approaching them through the trees. Lots of somethings. She had only a few seconds to react before several metal arrows rained down from seemingly everywhere, attempting to impale her. She dove out of the way and jumped onto her wyvern's back, the two of them taking to the sky. The counterattackers were not yet done with her, their lithe forms flitting fluidly through the trees. Following the hunter in this state was now a foolish endeavor. She would simply have to eat her losses and return to camp.
xxxxxAs soon as the pair broke free of the forest's canopy, however, they spotted a large blue dragon making its way towards them. Yvette cursed her luck and directed her Nargacuga back to base. If the dragon elected to follow them, then it could suffer the assault of hundreds of other poachers as a consequence.

xxxxxThe menace was gone, quickly driven away. Nowe smelled no fresh blood on the wind other than whatever was coming off of the newcomer. Odd, it smelled quite similar to Lumis's blood. Were they related?
xxxxxBefore Nowe could continue to think about this new revelation, he was interrupted by another startling event - the sinister knelling of a faraway bell. The sound seemed to echo through the trees as if they were nonexistent. "It seems that Master Nier has succeeded in acquiring his Alpha," Urick said. "The main phase is almost over."

xxxxxLegna returned to Nowe's side as well. "We cannot hold our own with two Omegas and a Beta. We need an Alpha of our own."
xxxxxThe three of them looked towards Lumis and the new woman. "But will she still want to follow us?"

ezmii11-1
Aizula

Snowpaya
Crew

Fallen Guildsman

10,325 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Snowpaya
Crew

Fallen Guildsman

10,325 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2018 8:16 am
User ImageUser Image

xxxxxThe ice spikes were a sudden danger to the Drakengard, who were coming down now and had little time to reorient themselves. Ark used his Dragon Fang sword as a shield to deflect the blow of the incoming spike. Elizabeth spun in midair and managed only to get her lance clipped, a minuscule bit of damage that did not change her descent. And Darcy -
xxxxxDarcy was struck in the shoulder, spinning from the impact and falling back to the ground below. He hit the ground back first with a soft thud, fortunate enough to land in a soft snow bank that cushioned his fall. But as he struggled to regain his standing, three ice wyverns appeared and started to blanket the area around him with frost. Elizabeth landed next and rushed to his aid, yanking him out of the snow bank and back into the action. The two Drakengard Lancers continued to use hit and run tactics, although they were considerably slower without their leader to supplement them. Ark landed and was about to join them when the younger Highwind was knocked out of the sky by a boulder. Even though he knew that she could take a lot more damage than one would expect, the Drakengard Leader still sprinted to Palamecia's projected landing and caught her, then placed her on a more stable footing.
xxxxxArk returned to the other Lancers before squinting at the ice wyverns circling ahead. The ground forces were tough enough, but those lesser dragons were going to make even being in the air a difficult endeavor. The three of them ran to the nearest discarded boulder left behind by the giants and worked together to get their lances underneath it. Ark used his aeromancy to slightly levitate the boulder under a cushion of air, and with a little bit of planning the three of them launched the boulder into the air. The Drakengard were neither as accurate or as powerful as the giants when it came to ranged attacks, and there was no way that the boulder, even should it reach a wyvern, would knock it out of the sky.
xxxxxBut then, the boulder was not going to be used for that.
xxxxxThe Drakengard jumped into the sky and landed on the boulder, jumping off of it a second time and launching it towards Belbar. They rose above the ice wyverns and targeted them individually, landing on their backs and severing their spines as they did so.

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2018 8:37 am
User ImageUser Image
User Image

xxxxxBeatrice entered a small room that looked like a small processing station for food goods. An Alliran Peacekeeper was waiting for them with arms crossed and back against one of the walls. She did not acknowledge any of them, instead opening a door at the other end of the room and beckoning for them to follow her. From the small room, the group was led to a couple of servants' hallways, and finally to a prep room. The room had a chest filled with potions, rations, paintballs, and other odds and ends. To Beatrice, it reminded her strongly of going on hunts in the Arena. But these commoners with her were not hunters. Even equipped with the best weapons and armor, they likely wouldn't know what to do with it. And this chest had no supplementary weapons or armor for them.
xxxxxWere they going into a fight right now?
xxxxxBeatrice turned to the Peacekeeper. "I know I'm here to provide entertainment for the Crown," she said, "but what about these three? Are they doing something different?"
xxxxxThe Peacekeeper shrugged nonchalantly. "We were told that you four would be coming up with your own ways of entertaining the Crown. They're currently putting on a dance out there, so you've got some time to figure it out."
xxxxxBeatrice sighed. "I guess I'll just have to do what I do best."  

Snowpaya
Crew

Fallen Guildsman

10,325 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

Distinct Tycoon

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2018 8:53 am
Snowpaya

۩ ''Having something worth fighting for is my source of strength'' ۩

۩ Louveria Highwind ✧The Dragoon✧The Bounty Hunter۩

[Ice and Blood]
Louveria Theme- Struggle
々Louveria looked back to see if Palamecia was alright,and she was caught by the Drakengard leader nothing to fear. The ice spikes coming out of the ground forced her to counter with,her blades in rapid succession. Even if same came through the shell spell placed upon her would protect her.Belbar on the other hand was having enough of this,his companions were getting destroyed all around him. Even the wyverns were proving to be of no use in this conflict,but the bold giant would not flee ''I'll kill a few of you ants before I go'' his booming voice echoed in all their ears. Aiming his hammer at them it began to shake before spewing forth a mighty ice beam. This beam was huge aiming for all of them;but before it could go on any longer a large boulder redirected by the clever Drakengard ended it. The boulder slam into the side of the giants head,he staggered back breaking his concentration. He was tougher than the other giants though fighting through the pain as blood rain down the side of his head. His helmet had been caved in by the force the boulder and he growled as he readied another ice beam.

々Palameica was falling she found herself in the arms of good company,and that made her blush a bit '' Thank you'' she managed to say before the male was off doing his thing. She watched in amazement as the Drakengard redirected the boulder,and took care of the wyverns along the way. The paladin focus switched as a large ice beam came flying their way. Steadying her breath Palamecia conjured forth another shell spell this one more powerful,and bigger. The ice beam slam into it with great force sending frost everywhere. The magic in the warhammer is powerful indeed,but the paladin kept it up until the beam faded. Louveria wasn't about to let him do that again of course there break came when the giant was hit by a boulder. Taking off Louveria was determined to cripple this creep,but before she could do that a large ice tornado formed round the giant. As the hammer formed a barrier around Belbar seeing his chance he sen't it forth as a distraction before fleeing. ''I will not die here...we shall face each other again'' he said as he quit the field back to his master,his steps odd after that hit to the head.

々 Louveria wanted to chase after him,but more important matters caught her attention. Sucking in her breath she fired forth from her mouth flames that of a great red dragon it pierces the ice storm. Ice became water as it rain down upon them washing away any blood that might of spilled on them after this bloodbath. Cancelling her dragon wrath she turn to Palamecia and the others''Nice work there you got to teach me how to jump like that!'' she said to all three of the dragoons obviously amused and interested.''Pala you did good kid this will be fruitful for your training'' she said in a some what motherly tone. ''I'am ever eager to improve and you lot fight so well'' she said looking over at Ark and his band a blush upon her fair face.'' I agree great coordination and everything,but the bigger question is should we plow on a ahead or do we rest up a bit? she said addressing everyone see what they think. Palamecia wasted no time however as she checked to see if everyone was okay casting cure on the group just to be safe.There battle coming to a sudden end the band was clear to make their move to the dragon's lair.

Palamecia Spell Count: 3
Louveria's Dragon Breath Count:1
Louveria's Dragon Wrath Cool down: 6 post

User Image
User Image

Theme: Autum Born
Personal Theme- The Impulse
Battle Theme:Feldschlacht III (Going Old School)
Abilities

Golden Breath: A unique yet powerful breath of golden flames that can decimate a unwary foe. This breath is seeped in divine energy most effective against evil entities like demons,devils undead etc. A fun trick do to with this move is to turn inanimate objects into solid gold for a short amount of time(3 post).In her her true form the breath is 100% stronger ,but as a human or any other form the breath is 50% weaker. This is due to the fact that she hasn't fully mastered using it in another form.
        (Note:can't turn living things into gold)

Shape Shift: Like all dragons she can shape-shift into anything she pleases for a while. She can also give herself parts of her dragon form for like wings,horns and a tail. Even as another form she still retains her dragon strength and natural defenses.
        Draw Back: She has not fully master the shape-shifting ability yet so her max duration is (Ten post)

Dragon's Natural Gifts:
        As a young dragon she is the size of a horse yet still formidable as all dragons are. Her scales gives her natural defense against blunt attacks and some magical attacks. Her senses are superb ,but even dragons senses can be tricked. Her horns can do some damage as well. Her wings are strong enough for flight and can be used to buffet enemies into submission as well as her powerful tail. Her strength is superior to any human and above(Not all creatures but dragons are strong in general).
        Save The Queen: A longsword that seems to glow dimly with unnatural
        light it remains dormant. This blade was found by Vosol Louveria old friend. The master craftsmen managed to put the sword together most of its power lies dormant. It does give the wilder the ability to cast apprentice level white magic(cure, protect etc) to six times at least. This is a perfect blade for a would be paladin yet what power does it truly hold?
        Save The Queen
        Sword-Play Palamecia has learn the art of swordplay she has combine her mothers teachings with her own creating her own style. Although her skills with the blade are great she still has a long way to go as she tries to unlock the power of the sword.
        (Note: When the blade is fully awaken the blade transform into a blade made of pure holy light. Not only does it become more powerful its power can be drawn into the user allowing them to tap into powerful holy magic/control light itself. Light Mode only last for even post before it needs to recharge which will be seven post later even it out a bit)

OCC:
々Location: [Mazu island/Tundra]
々Thoughts:''You know what they say no journey is long with good company''
々Company: Ark and the Drakengard and Palamecia

々 Item Sack Of Holding: This where she keeps most of her times that are too much to carry around. ( Two sacks of gold,copper and silver coins,a map of the region, wrapped up mutton chops (6),biscuits(6) , (3) bota bag for water,dragon herbs (5) Food ingredients/spices (4) various books on dragons(5 books) and camping supplies)
Theme: Struggle
Personal Theme: From Past To Present
Battle Theme: Those Who Fight(Violin)
۩ ''A bag full of coins never hurt either.''۩

Abilities:
々 Dragon Breath: Louveria is able to channel the various elemental breaths of the dragons as her own. This includes fire breath, ice , Lightning,holy,water,wind,magma,and darkness. These powerful attacks come in handy when dealing with all manner of foes. She can control the size of the breaths from the size of fire truck waterholes or the size of two fire trucks stack on top of each other. She can breath them out or shoot fireball like blast at her targets. Her most powerful breath ability is called scared breath. She must combine all the elemental breathing abilities into one and unleashes a devastating blast from her mouth. The blast is even larger and stronger than all the others and is 3x bigger than her biggest none-combine breath. She only uses sacred breath in dire situations as it tends to drain her stamina. Drawbacks: (1.The longer she uses the breaths the more weaker they become it drains stamina. After using Six of her breath powers they start to become weaker 75%,50% stronger then 25% etc. 2. She can only use elemental dragon breath not the whole arsenal of dragon breath. Meaning no acid breath,smoke breath, rust breath etc.)

々 Dragon Wrath: The dragon blood running trough her veins allows her tap into the essence of the dragon.In this state her skin becomes scale like and her eyes are that of a dragon(blue yet reptilian like). Her strength and speed are increased greatly.
Drawback:This form only last for three post and after it is deactivated the form she must wait six turns to use it.This move is used in burst and often to catch foes off guard.

々 Dragon Sense/Commune: This nifty ability allows Louveria to tap into her dormant dragon senses. All sense are increase to that of a dragon making it hard to sneak up on her. Smell,sight,hearing,touch taste and the six sense are affected for a limited time. she also has the ability to speak to all kinds of dragons no matter the type or alignment.
Drawback:
1.The senses can be tricked if you're clever enough to figure out how and why.
2. Only last for three post before it wears off must wait five post to be reused.

々Dragon Guard: Using this ability she is covered head to toe in shimmering scales that seem to change color according to her will. A strange aura seems to flow all around her in this form changing just like her scales. She has increased defense in this form allowing her to take attacks with the hide of a dragon.
Drawback: This ability only last four post during a fight. The move can be used again after Six post.

々 Sacred Dragon: This is a ability that allows her to turn into a dragon however she has not learn this ability yet so it will remain as Not learned

Note: I shall keep track of all her moves and will add like a move counter system on my post. Also I shall take into account all drawbacks as well.

Items

Mana-Blade: This enchanted weapon allows Louveria to absorb mana form the surrounding area into her blade. The more chargers the stronger the energy she can release from the blade as she swings. Once the blade is maxed out in charges it becomes light blue seeping with pure mana. The blade can be attached to make one long spear like weapon then detached to make dual blades. (7ft long when connected)
      Note: Every charge takes a post one charge for each post the blade can only be charged 1- 5 post one being the weakest charge and five being the greatest. 1 charge= 2 swings 2 charge = 4 swings 3 charges = 6 4 charges = 8 swings and 5 charges = 10.(Charges can be interrupted if one can break her concentration as she charges the weapon mostly attacking her repeatedly.)
      User Image
      User Image
      Venetian Shield: A shield said to have been made with dragon bones. Is is greatly durable taking on blows without a dent.Though it is powerful it is not unbreakable. The shield has been granted a powerful weightless rune cutting the weight of the shield in half making it lighter to the wielder,but heavy to enemies. Because of this it gives her an advantage over her foes thinking her shield is weighing her down.
      User Image
      Draco dagger: A mysterious dagger given to her by her father passed down form generation to generation. What purpose could it serve? Seems to pulse when she is in danger of dying.
      User Image
      (Dragoon Crest On The Back Of Her Cape)
      User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2018 6:54 pm
User Image

Convel Lyall

Convel would be trotting through the area, avoiding anywhere that could be considered dangerous. While he could easily fight the werewolf was not too keen on getting involved in any action at the moment, especially considering that he'd tried to help a few hours earlier and the people he tried to protect saw him change into his human form and promptly started attacking him due to how scared they were. Because of this Convel instead simply stopped in a nearby alley and watched as a group of people were dealing with a powerful enemy. One man got a good attack on him and rammed a halbard through his eye which caused the canine to wince at the sight of the rather brutal attack. Finally Convel would watch everything unfold and finally the enemies seem to go through a portal and vanish.

Convel would then do a quick trot out of the ally and to the man who had used the Halbard and quickly tilted his head a bit at the man on the ground. The canine would quickly place his front paws onto the mans legs as he began sniffing the man thoroughly, partly to catch familiarize his scent and partially so he could try and fine any nasty wounds. Finally Convel would pull back and tilt his head a small bit as he gave a low whiny noise and a very human like look of worry. Someone who had the bravery to fight a demon like that couldn't be all bad.

Quote:
"Lucio_Bladesinger"

Blades252

Perfect Fatcat

MrSinister90
Crew

Timid Reveler

5,000 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2018 7:04 pm
User Image
User Image

Phelan fell to his knees as the warlock collapsed into his embrace. He stared down at the ground behind Horrin as he let the weeping man get out his frustrations. Phelan wasn't entirely sure how he should respond at that moment, before he could muster any attempt at an explanation, something drew his attention to the fight above. It seemed Hiyama had gained the upper hand in the fight and was about to finish Elbrus, however another figure Phelan had briefly seen earlier appeared above the demon. Within seconds and several swift motions, Elbrus was gone from sight, sucked into a vessel that Phelan couldn't quite make out exactly through the sanctuary spell. The figure vanished shortly after, making it seem the battle had finally ended. Even though it seemed Elbrus wasn't fully banished, and may return at another time, Phelan was thankful for the moment of respite.

Phelan looked higher up into the sky to watch as the barrier began to vanish piece by piece. The haze of battle began to dissipate, and rays of sunlight shone down through the forming cracks. The sanctuary around the two casters blinked away in a flash of purple arcane energy, Phelan's eyes fell back onto Horrin as stared in thought. 'Why did I do this you ask? Well I wish I could say it was all for the safety of Maldria and it's people. But that wouldn't be entirely truthful.. I wonder what you would think of me if you knew just how greedy I was.. Would you think less of me than you already do.. Horrin?'. Phelan moved his hands to rest on the warlock's shoulders, he pushed him back softly as to come face to face with him. His own puffy, tear-filled eyes locking with Horrin. "Why? Simply put.. it's because you're my friend, Horrin." Phelan gave the man a small reassuring smile, one which grew as he looked up to find Hiyama, nodding to him in thanks for all he has done thus far.

Feeling? At Peace
Where at? Outside Sanctuary
Who with? Horrin, Elbrus, Hiyama, Cairalei, Kayleon, and Nier.
OOC: N/A

Avacnela
Snowpaya

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2018 10:24 pm
❖Klonus Demi-God Of Might

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ ▉ ▊ ▋ ▌ ▍ ▎ ▏ ▐

╔══════════════╗
♍♍♍
''I serve myself before all
others doesn't mean I'm craven''

♍ Klonus was into his third song at this point,he was really feeling it but he needed a break. His idea of a break was heading out to see that fight to see if it was going on,and to see if the good guys had won out. There was also the possibility of facing the arch-demon himself oh how he long for a battle with that one!'i'll be taking a break'' he announced without missing a beat,he left the tavern with haste.Dashing off with superhuman he made it to the barrier only to find...to find the fight meeting it's climax. People were here that he had not seen before they were not human no vampires. ''Vampires taking down an arch-demon? by the gods'' he had surely never seen that before it really did held his attention for a time. Another thing caught his attention as;well the lad he had seen before ridding the arch-demon was now in a embrace with another. ''Hmm ...has this lad found redemption on his wayward path?'' the demi-god could only guess that since the boy was alive,and not dead after wrecking such havoc upon this place. The boy was obviously shaking up,but his senses allowed him to pick up what he was saying.The boy wanted to kill someone,but now he found not the strength in him the scene was saddening.

♍ The boy had made it clear that he believe their was no escape form this path''Poor lad'' he heard himself whisper as he found the strength to look away. For someone who had lived for so long,had seen death multiple times and fought in wars not a lot of things phased him. This was something else though it reminded him of the time,he walked away many died because of him. Klonus focused his attention to the arch-demon now being beaten by the vampires a halberd sticking out of it's eye and out the other end. It was chained up by magical means,and what really shocked him was it was crunched up and sucked into a blade. Klonus blinked a few times the man had done his fair share of battling''good show'' he remarked looking on he'd have to ask these lots for friendly bout one day. Some how he got the feeling the vampires wouldn't be up for that. As the arch-demon was taken away seal away or whatever that was Klonus could only watch the barrier still in the way. The fight was over the question is what will they do with the boy? Klonus made sure the pendant the woman gave him back at the tavern was visible maybe they'd not think him some random person. He hadn't notice this before,but one of the fighters was falling tapping the barrier with is gnarl staff. He could only hope someone would catch that one he didn't deserve to die that way.'' These fellows will need a much needed rest''

OCC:

Traveling Theme 1: Toward The Horizon
Traveling Theme 2: Monsters In The Dungeon

♋ ♋ ♋
''I'll fight tooth and nail
for my comrades in arms''
╚══════════════╝

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ ▉ ▊ ▋ ▌ ▍ ▎ ▏ ▐

✵Mood: Calm/Entertain
✵Location: Dragon Castle/ Near the courtyard
✵Thoughts: ' So the battle ends and I miss it wonderful''
✵Company: Phelan, Elbrus, Hiyama, Cairalei and Illyndrathy
✵ Items:Ring Of War or Call to Arms: This awesome onyx ring allows Klonus to conjure up five different weapons for his use. Dual scimitars ,double headed spear,Arrow/quiver,flail with a spike ball and a staff. All his weapons are black made of magical onyx making them heavy durable but, are breakable. Once a weapon is broken it will be sent back to the ring in poof of smoke. Takes three post for the weapons to be re summon. The ring is bound to Klonus and if he should he be killed the ring will lose its powers.
(Note: His arrows are never ending since they're conjured by magic.)
Magic sack: Carries his food,books of spells for review,camping gear, a journal,the flute of the muses and herbs form his world.

User Image

ezmii11-1

MrSinister90

Snowpaya

MasamuneMaeda

“Lucio_Bladesinger”

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

Distinct Tycoon

Miss Hibiskiss
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2018 10:35 pm
User Image
X
X
X
X

𝔄𝔪𝔞𝔯𝔞𝔏. 𝔄𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔩𝔦𝔮𝔲𝔢

☠†☠†☠†☠†☠†☠†☠†☠†☠†

`·.¸¸.♡║ The voice snickered. ‘Fool! He agreed! End him! Claim his soul and rejuvenate yourself’ she could feel his excitement, but all she was feeling was annoyance.

‘I swear! I wish I could end you’ she tried not to make it completely obvious on how she was feeling, but her face said it all anyway.‘I’m not doing anything to him. I rather like him'Although she wanted to know if he was off his rockers like the child or if he was oblivious to her true nature. 'I suppose it doesn't matter'

‘You have to be kidding me? You have an easy meal before you and you refuse it?’ He grumbled, but the woman ignored him and simply nodded her head to what the raven-haired child said. She’ll be counting in druid which honestly was fair as she really could figure it out on her own. Amara gave the man’s hand a tighter grip as Tahlia raised her hand. The ashen haired woman decided she wasn’t going to put too much force into it as she just wanted to test out the waters, so to speak. She wasn't going to let him win either, he seemed like he was a regular mortal so it wasn't going to be much of a challenge.

'His worth is that of multiple souls, he'll keep your sanity up for longer than that doctor. Isn't that what you want? Amara' The voice in her head was persistent. The mention of the medic brought him out.

'You've already had me, leave them alone! They don't deserve this' the doc's voice came right after the other, it kinda took her back a bit.

The laugh that echoed inside her head made her feel cold ' Your say in the matter means nothing' They went quiet and Amara fixed her gaze into the man's eyes, wanting nothing more than a distration from her insanity.
║♥·.¸¸.·´

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

☠†☠†☠†☠†☠†☠†☠†☠†☠†

||Location: Marketplace ||Currently With: New prey ||About:Amara ||OOC:

Next Feed In: 1 Month 11 Days

ezmii11-1

Blades252

Snowpaya

Veteris Mundi

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers