Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dragon Castle (A Roleplaying Community)

Back to Guilds

We are a guild with heavy emphasis on community and enjoyable roleplaying. Join us and find your place within Dragon Castle! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Community, Writing, Creativity 

Reply Veteris Mundi
Dragon Castle(Ver. 2.0)(CLOSED) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Snowpaya
Crew

Fallen Guildsman

10,325 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:35 am
xxxxxThe sight that greeted the guards was certainly unexpected: a writhing tentacle monster in the farthest corner of the interrogation room, two mages unconscious against the walls, and the aura of a protective spell that may or may not have backfired upon the user. In any other city, perhaps Distal or Baston or even the Jewel, this monster would have killed the guards, finished off the mages, and escaped to wreak havoc on an unsuspecting population until a hitherto unknown hero emerged from the populace to make his or her name known. Maybe more monsters would be found, an epic battle ensued, and a historical event recorded for all eternity.
xxxxxBut this was Dragon Castle, and the guards were nothing if not veteran adventurers practiced in the school of hieromancy.
xxxxxFour of the guards assumed a circular stance around the tentacle monster, shields raised. The fifth guard traced the failed spell back to Phelan and checked his pulse to determine if he should try to rouse him or call it a loss and check the other mage. Chains of binding light were summoned from the ground, flinging themselves around the monstrosity in an attempt to restrict its movement as a round of debilitating spells were queued.
xxxxxNatrium watched carefully as the prisoner in the cell with her turned on her, one eye swollen shut, the other eye wide open. Even as he opened his mouth and lunged for her, she used her Halite Cape again and teleported out of the cell. The prisoner wailed in despair, but his cries were largely ignored. Natrium approached the open door and peered inside, watching the guards go to work.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:41 pm
User Image

”Eh?”

That was came out of Jodan’s mouth after hearing Goruk’s response. He looked like he was lost. He was at a lost for words. A hundred winters? So he’s like hundred years old or so? He blinked a few times, looking at Goruk up and down for a moment. There was no way he could have guessed anything over 30! His mind began to race through so many questions. How can this be? Goruk seemed so young with a rather fair complexion to his face. But then again, his face is the only area showing any skin. His mind began to wander what the rest of him looked like underneath that armor. His face began to blush a bit

However, he shook his head to deter his thoughts from wandering too far, lest his mind wanders into areas better left untouched. Now that he had thought about it, was Goruk wearing any clothes underneath his armor? Again, Jodan shook his head to avoid his thoughts from wandering too far, his face still a little red.

Jodan glanced over to Goruk and blinked when he asked how old he was. He was still in shock from Goruk’s answer that it took him a few seconds for his mind to register what was asked of him. “O-Oh ummm... I’m 25.” He finally answered. He quickly looked away, looking along the path ahead of them as they continued their travel south.

My feelings: Rather confused and surprised
                                      My location: South of the White Hills
                                      People I'm with: Goruk Devon
                                      Current Weapon Form: Currently stored behind his belt.
                                      Out of Conscious:

Goruk Devon

Avacnela

Avacnela

Captain

Fashionable Lunatic

Goruk Devon

Alien Spirit

7,225 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 1:59 am
[User Image]

Goruk heard the age number and was confused for a second before asking "Do people outside the mountains age faster?" it was an interesting thought to be sure but he wondered if maybe because his clan was part dragon maybe they lived longer but he wanted to be sure. He kept noticing Jodan looking him over with wonderment and noticing the blushing he was doing Goruk wondered if he was maybe attractive to this man. The thought made a flush of red appear for but a second across his face but he quelled it down before saying "Well either way you are more world wise then I even with my many winters. Lucky for me you happen to be along huh?" he was thinking how lucky he was to find someone in the mountains the very moment he decided to leave them it made him wonder if this was the will of the gods that he met this man.

Mood: Interested
My location: South of the White Hills.
People I'm with: Jodan Kurofwodo  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 1:33 pm
        User Image

Horrin's body felt heavy, and even the slightest movement made sharp pains surge throughout his being. Combat was never really his strong suit and he never engaged himself in many battles, so his body was obviously not tailored to such wounds he has sustained. Nothing lethal to though, he was able to use the wall as support to pick himself up by push himself up. As he raised his head to the creature, he realized that it has been somewhat restrained by these mysterious chains of light that emerged from the floor of the cell. This was his chance for Horrin to enact his wrath and vengeance. He must act fast before the guards actually kill him before he was able to invoke his revenge.

Horrin dashed towards the monster.

"OUT OF MY WAY!" Horrin yelled as he began to shove all the guards that stood in the way between himself and this repulsive creature that dared to harm him. A green mass of energy began to conduct within Horrin's left hand. As this power was conjuring, Horrin glanced over at Phelan, who was seeming to fade out of consciousness. Witnessing this, the energy within Horrin's palm began to warp and distort as he was losing concentration, but it was still very volatile. The feeling of hate grew within in him, not only due to him being harmed, but because his companion was harmed as well, which was foreign to Horrin. Nevertheless, Horrin yelled in a furious rage and plunged his hand deep within the insides of the creature. After a few moments, the creature's physical form began to convulse as the fel energy courses throughout it's body, draining the life from the vessel and transferring it to Horrin. Then, as the process comes to an end, the movement from the creature suddenly stops, and then the lifeless corpse falls to the ground.

Horrin, takes a deep breath and quickly realizes the Phelan is in danger. He rushes to his side and checks his condition. Concerned, he turns his head to one of the guards and shouts, "Get medical attention. Immediately."

Mood: Concerned
        My location: The Military Wing (Dungeons)
        People I'm with: Phelan Durai
        Current Summon: Gremzal (Not in Party)
        Out of Conscious: N/A

Snowpaya

MrSinister90

xCyanRushx

Snowpaya
Crew

Fallen Guildsman

10,325 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 4:54 pm
xxxxxThe fifth guard that had been watching over Phelan backed away as Horin took the watch. Even though his group of guards were seasoned adventurers, for some reason his mind went blank. He couldn't remember any of his healing spells, his healing salves, or even how to perform basic first aid. He looked up for a moment and locked eyes with Natrium, who was standing in the doorway and watching them. She looked largely unconcerned - curious, really - and wasn't exactly stepping in to do anything.
xxxxx"Help."
xxxxxNatrium gazed down at the guard, begging for help in saving the unconscious mage. He didn't know her, whether or not she could have helped. She could very well be there to kill them. But the guard chose to throw his fate, and the fate of the mage, in her hands. He was asking for help. And it had been a long time since anyone had looked at her like that.
xxxxxGritting her teeth, Natrium rushed into the room and knelt down beside Horrin. "I'm here," she assured him, her Darksteel Gauntlet hovering over Phelan. "I'll do what I can." The Gauntlet shone with a radiant yellow-white light, the light seeping into Phelan's skin. Natrium wasn't sure just how bad Phelan was, for any damage he'd suffered could just as easily be magical or spiritual as physical, but she was certainly willing to attempt to break whatever hold this plane's version of Death thought it had on him.

xxxxx"But who is she?" one of the guards in the back asked.
xxxxx"Shut up," another guard hissed. "Don't ruin the moment."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 12:25 am
xxxxxMilo Nova reached the top of a hill in the White Hills, surveying the land for his targets. Green and rife with life, the hills had become subjected to a series of attacks on wanderers by what was described as ghosts. Many had died by these ghosts' hands, and one of them just happened to be the son of a wealthy noble from the Jewel. Milo's true job was to find the body of the son and retrieve a signet ring, but the mission to eradicate the ghosts was also a side mission. This job would pay handsomely, and perhaps even lead to a nugget or two of useful information.
xxxxxTwo people were spotted in the landscape. One of them was a white-haired knight clad in armor, while the other was a white-haired boy who seemed to be tagging along. They weren't obviously injured or in duress, so they hadn't stumbled across the ghosts. But perhaps they had heard stories, or at least had found bodies.
xxxxxMilo strode confidently toward them, his Darksteel Gauntlet shifting around on his arm for the most comfortable fit. "Hey there," he called to them. "Fellow traveler here. Looking for some dead bodies with frozen wounds in response to a job posting. Seen anything matching that? Or, I dunno...ghosts?"

Snowpaya
Crew

Fallen Guildsman

10,325 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Goruk Devon

Alien Spirit

7,225 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 4:16 pm
[User Image]

Goruk looked over to the man who asked about ghosts "I have not seen anything spirit like in this area for quite some time. Last spirit I saw was one of a dragon deep in the mountain but it since has departed." he looked over him top to bottom "And how exactly do you plan to fight these ghosts when you have found them?" he smiled slightly "What have these spirits done exactly that you must eradicate them anyways?" he was very curious for this was the second person he met today in the last 100 years that was not his clan members and it was making him really happy to have met another though he wondered if they even had time to help this man with his endeavor. He still wanted to follow Jodan back and help him in his travels.

Mood: confused
People I'm with: Jodan Kurofwodo, Milo Nova  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 7:34 pm
User Image

Jodan shook his head. “Humans, among the various species, tend to have shorter lifespans than others like Elves, for example. The longest any known human I’ve read about is about 100 years old, though most people live to anywhere between 60 to 80 years old. Or something like that.” He pondered the thought for a moment. He turned to Goruk for a moment and blinked. “Well…. I wouldn’t say I’m really all that wise. I haven’t really travelled throughout this world yet. I’m still learning things about the various locations.”

He turned around when he heard another voice from someone that approached them. Jodan glanced over to Goruk as he spoke. He kept quiet as he pondered the question, holding his right hand up to his chin as he gazed off to the ground. They haven’t seen anything ghost-like in the mountains at all. He remembered reading about a posting in Maldria about a traveler coming back alive, after his group was attacked by ghost-like apparitions. They hadn’t seen any bodies in the mountains either. Would it be possible that some dragons found the bodies and ate them? Or maybe they’re buried underneath the snow? Perhaps the ghosts didn’t appear because they were near so many dragons, and they probably wouldn’t stand a chance against such large creatures.

If that was the case, then perhaps these apparitions moved to another location beyond where Jodan and Goruk traveled through. But if they moved, where would they be at now? Then he noticed something, his eyes widening slightly. His breath. It was letting out cold air.

He looked up and glanced around, now hearing a faint sound of some sort of screech. A pair of wings appeared at his hips and he moved away quickly, seeing an outline of some sort of hand reaching out. The clawed hand had ripped through the bottom part of his cloak, which froze instantly as he backed away. He looked over to Goruk and the newcomer,seeing more of those apparitions reaching for the two. “W-watch out!” He yelled, lunging forward towards the closest one. He grabbed hold of his staff and drew it out, the staff shimmering as he did so. The staff quickly extended to its full length, both ends giving off a flash of light. One head took the form of a spear head, and the other end took the form of a cone shaped orb.

Jodan swung quickly, making the creature back off, as well as causing any others that were trying to close in on the group to back away. The screeching sounds were more prevalent now, and he could see several of these ghost apparitions around them, moving about. Since there presences have been made known, they seem more visible now. He glanced to Goruk and the new guy. “Looks like we’ll have to handle these things first before we can finish the conversation.” He watched he ghostly figures move about, probably to go in for an attack. How will they fight?

The orb end of his staff began to shine in various different colors in preparation for an assault. He closed his eyes for a moment, then opened them back up, the scanning circles appearing in front of them. A faint light emerged from around him, expanding outward in a circle. He began scanning the area around them to determine the numbers of the creatures. “Right now I am counting a total of seven.” Jodan spoke, quickly glancing to the others. “Be careful not to let them touch you, otherwise they might freeze you.”

My feelings: Tense
                                      People I'm with: Goruk Devon and Milo Nova
                                      Current Weapon Form: Spear and Orb
                                      Out of Conscious:

Goruk Devon

Snowpaya

Avacnela

Avacnela

Captain

Fashionable Lunatic

MrSinister90
Crew

Timid Reveler

5,000 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 8:19 pm
User Image

User Image

Phelan came to shortly after blacking out, standing in a narrow room full of bookshelves lining both walls, and stacks upon stacks of books piled up on the floor. All color had been drained of this scene, the edges of the bright whites and deep blacks blurred together in an odd, fuzzy manner. The only color came from the red symbol in the center of the amulet Phelan held in his right hand. He glanced down at it with forlorn eyes, a wicked grin slowly creeping across his lips. Phelan reached into one of the pockets of his robe with his left hand and retrieved a dagger, one which highly resembled the one Horrin had used to threaten the cultist before. Bringing it up to level with his eyes, he twirled it, and watched it glint, dripping with fel energy. Upon lowering it, he spots a figure at the end of the room, kneeling before this familiar mass of writhing, black ooze.

Stepping closer to inspect the figure, Phelan clutched the dagger tightly in his hand. Upon closer inspection, the figure looked to be a perfect match for Horrin, vigorously poking and prodding the vile amalgamation before him. Phelan stopped right behind him and slowly lifted the dagger high above him, his wicked grin and empty eyes widening maniacally. Horrin slowly turned his head to look back up at Phelan with an ominous look in his eyes, the black ooze splattered all over his face. His own lips curl into a twisted smile before mouthing a single word. Whatever this word was it was enough to make Phelan recoil in fear. He took several steps back before finding himself falling into an infinite darkness. Phelan tried desperately to claw his way back to the ever-fading light of the room, suddenly he was spun around to face wherever it was he was being thrust. A flicker of yellow-white light came into view, growing bigger and more vibrant the closer Phelan drew near. He covered his eyes from the blinding light before plunging into it.

"Horrin!" Phelan cried out as he came to once again, this time in the dungeon interrogation room. He blinked past the bright light at the woman knelt before him, not fully acknowledging the mixture of conflict and concentration on her face. "A-am I dead? Are you an.. angel?" Phelan swallowed the lump in his throat and rubbed his eyes in an attempt to reclaim his vision. As his vision corrected itself, Phelan realized it was more than the woman who was crowded around him, his face grew red from the sheer embarrassment he felt. 'Great! Now they all probably think I'm horribly inept! Horrin must be taking notes to deliver to Sir Aeros.. time to kiss my redemption dream goodbye.. Wait, Horrin!", Phelan drifted from his thoughts and turned his head to see Horrin checking on him, a smile of relief slowly forming on his face.

"Is the cultist dead?", Phelan asked softly. His gaze trailing to the corner where the once writhing mass made it's last resort, now a lifeless, putrid pile stewing in it's own murk. "Oh.. well that answers that." Phelan said followed by a nervous laugh. He reached back to scratch the back of his head, wincing slightly as he felt the tender spot that formed upon his impact with the wall.

Feeling? Relieved
Where at? Dragon Castle Dungeon
Who with? Horrin & Natrium
OOC: N/A

Quote:
Snowpaya
Quote:
xCyanRushx

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 9:07 pm
        User Image

While gazing upon Phelan's condition; Horrin's facial expressions turned from concerned to relieved as he witnessed his recovery going well and faster than expected. He processed his "angel" comment, and then proceeded to glance over at the mysterious new arrival that assisted in their victory and stabilizing Phelan's condition. Noticing everything is quickly being controlled, he stands up and turns to the guards.

"Fine work you all. The situation seems to be under control. Thank you for your assistance. You may all carry on with whatever you guards do these days." Horrin exclaims as he raises his right hand, then proceeds to flick his wrist, as if he was shooing off dogs. Reluctant, they slowly leave the vicinity in a matter of moments.

Redirecting his attention to the group, Horrin then puts both hands on his hips and looks in the direction of the woman, with his head tilted to the side and looks almost puzzled in expression.

"So, who may you be? Perhaps Phelan was half-correct in his expression, not just an angel, but a guardian angel at that. If you did not show up when you did, things might have been a little bit more chaotic and dire." Horrin states, as his gaze drifts upon Natrium, sizing her up from head to toe. Her abilities really peaked Horrin's interest.

"Chains huh? That could be useful in the future. Where did she come from?" Horrin thought to himself.

Mood: Curious
        My location: The Military Wing (Dungeons)
        People I'm with: Phelan Durai, Natrium
        Current Summon: Gremzal (Not in Party)
        Out of Conscious: N/A

Snowpaya

MrSinister90

xCyanRushx

Snowpaya
Crew

Fallen Guildsman

10,325 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 9:45 pm
xxxxxMilo listened to Goruk describe the dragon spirit that departed. That could have been the spirit...no, if something like a dragon spirit had been the source of the attacks, the victim would have likely been more specific and mentioned that. The other young man was contemplative and quiet. If he had heard of anything, he wasn't saying anything about it. What a waste of time. Milo wouldn't even be able to find the bodies, a this rate.
xxxxxMilo noticed the knight looking him up and down, and his pointed questions stirred a reactive response from the templar. His Darksteel Gauntlet reflected his mood, sliding closed around his arm as if becoming a defensive shield. "I'll restrain and kill them like mages," he replied, holding his gauntlet over his heart. "Not that someone like you could kill a ghost with just a physical weapon." He wasn't going to bother telling the knight the reasons why the ghosts should die. That there was a job to kill such inhuman creatures was reason enough. What they did was just a blanket to ease the minds of naive adventurers seeking fame and glory.
xxxxxThe boy's sudden leap to the air was the first indication that Milo wouldn't have to look further for action. He whirled around in place, his eyes quickly watching for incoming attacks. An outstretched, ethereal hand reached out for him, its claws drawing lines of frigid air as it moved. Milo braced himself and blocked the ghostly hand with his Aegis Shield. Ice formed on the outside, but the ghostly arm was ready to pass through the shield into the gauntlet. A protective wall of light formed just between the Gauntlet and the apparition, deflecting its piercing attack as Milo spun away and summoned two more walls of light around it. The apparition was now surrounded by a triangle of light.
xxxxxThe other ghosts backed off momentarily as the boy swung his weapon, giving the three some breathing room. Figuring he could be in worse circumstances, Milo cast an Astra spell to increase the party's defense, resistance, and give them a one-use immunity to status afflictions. His Darksteel Gauntlet expanded slightly forward, green light shimmering from within. "Hold on!" Milo shouted, taking in a deep breath. He slammed the Gauntlet palm first against the ground, his Geomancy sending clouds of razor sharp wind and high speed pellets flying in all directions around the group.

Goruk Devon
Avacnela

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 10:06 pm
xxxxxNatrium let out an involuntary squeak of surprise as the mage suddenly sprang alive with a shout that may have been a name of someone dear. She maintained her healing spell to make sure he was stable, permitting herself a small internal grin. The mage was going to make it.
xxxxxThe mage asked if he was dead, then asked if Natrium was an angel. That drew a fond smile from her memories. It had also been a long time since she'd been called that, too. She hoped her smile would at least give the mage whatever answer he wanted.
xxxxxThe other mage dismissed the guards, and they left rather reluctantly. Well, at least that mage had recovered from whatever madness had overcome him in the moment. Some fel energy had been used, and that was never a good sign in mages. The recovering mage asked about the cultist, then answered his own question. Natrium wondered how this event had transpired. Had they been the escorts for the cultist? And obviously the cultist had transformed into the vine monster, but why? So many questions left unanswered in its death....
xxxxxNatrium stood up, finishing her spell and allowing the recovering mage to do what he wanted. The authoritative mage asked who she was and where she had come from. She could lie, or redirect, or ignore, or run away.
xxxxxOr she could fish with some truth as bait.
xxxxx"I'm from the Mystic Wing," Natrium answered finally. "I'm here for that thing." She pointed at the dead cultist. "But you did kill it. Why are you two here?" Even as she asked her counter question, she glanced back for more than a moment at the recovering mage. She sensed it, even for the brief amount of time that she'd been connected to him. Fel energy. It was like his soul was dripping with it, but it blurred her vision. Both of them had fel energy.

xCyanRushx
MrSinister90

Snowpaya
Crew

Fallen Guildsman

10,325 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Goruk Devon

Alien Spirit

7,225 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 3:16 am
[User Image]

Hiro watches as the two become battle ready the spirits surrounding them and attempting to attack. He was able to dodge rather easily the spirits attempting to touch him but not able to catch his incredible speed. He gathers mana into his blade causing it to glow as he slashed once sending out a magic wave that threatened to cut through three of the spirits in front of him the blast would destroy the spirit in question leaving nothing behind if they were too get hit. Whilst he was attacking and dodging he wondered why there were random spirits attempting to attack. He wondered if there was a necromancer nearby like in the tales he heard as a young boy.

Mood: Battle ready
People I'm with: Jodan Kurofwodo, Milo Nova  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 6:33 pm
User Image

He noticed the other two reacting quickly as well to the attacks from these creatures. That was good. Jodan then felt a surge of energy around him, glancing over to the new man who had cast some sort of spell. Because his scanning circles that hovered over his eyes still, he was able to see that he was increasing their defenses. That’s going to be helpful.

Two of the three ghosts were struck by Goruk’s attack, letting out a pained shriek as they cowered back. The third one had managed to avoid the attack and lunged at Goruk with icy hands, letting out a loud shriek. Two others had been hit by Milo’s attack, the others falling back to avoid the attack The two that got hit lunged right for Milo, stretching both their icy hands.. The one trapped in its triangular prison attempted to break free, but was unable to, and was hit by Milo’s attack, taking the full force of it and causing it to evaporate, letting out a dying shriek.

Six remained now, two injured. The orb at the end of Jodan’s staff, shone brightly, then released an array of blue and green energy balls, as well as a single red energy ball. He swung the staff around, sending some blue energy balls towards each of the remaining creatures, rounding around in an arc. He sent the green ones to fly straight at the creatures, almost as if to trap them. As anticipated, the ghosts avoided the blue energy balls. The two injured were hit by green energy balls, followed by the green. The green energy balls don’t do much damage, but he can freely move them, while the blue ones are powerful, but can only go in one direction once fired off. The two injured ghosts evaporated as well from the attack.

Now there was four. That was rather quick, which relieved the young man. He sent the remaining blue energy balls that danced around him at two of the ghosts, watching the move exactly as he wanted to as they dodged the attack. From behind a tree, the single red energy ball hovered slowly towards the ghosts as they moved closer. When he was satisfied with the range, he let the red energy ball ignite and explode, severely injuring the two that were in close proximity. While they didn’t get killed, they got severely injured from the blast.

This was kind of strange however. The adventurers that had encountered these things previously that got killed were regarded as very skilled. So it baffled Jodan that these things would have managed to take out 5 people and leave one severely injured. Maybe there were more hiding off somewhere? Or maybe someone is behind the appearance of these things. Whatever the case, they might find out soon. but for now, they just need to focus on taking out the remaining ghosts.

My feelings: Tense
                                      People I'm with: Goruk Devon and Milo Nova
                                      Current Weapon Form: Spear and Orb
                                      Out of Conscious:

Goruk Devon

Snowpaya

Avacnela

Avacnela

Captain

Fashionable Lunatic

Avacnela

Avacnela

Captain

Fashionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 6:52 pm
User Image

User Image
                                      Hiyama let out a sigh, leaning back on the chair he sat in. He had been at his desk in his room, filling out paperwork that he needed to tend to in response to the earlier damage. He will need to send out posters so that anyone can come volunteer in fixing up the damage that cultist made. Leaning forward again to look over the papers, he picked them up and set them down in a neat pile at the corner of his desk, having just finished. He wondered how that interrogation of the cultist is going, and then he heard a knock on his door. “Come in” He answered.

The door swung open and a guard walked in. “A report Sir Aeros.” The guard began. “There was an incident in the dungeons of the Military Wing. I don’t know what all happened, but that cultist you had sent with those two escorts seemed to have taken a rather strange form, and started attacking. I, as well as some other guards that happened to be nearby, heard the commotion and rushed to the interrogation room. We managed to keep the monster at bay, and the warlock was able to kill it before it could do any more harm. It seems getting information from that cultist will be impossible now.”

Hiyama was rather not happy about that. “How!?” He shouted, slamming his hands on the desk. “That man was bound by cuffs around his wrists and ankles! Cuffs that have been designed specifically to seal away any and all magic!” He yelled. He let out a frustrated sigh. “Thank you for the report, now leave.” He growled, watching the guard take a bow and then leave, closing the door behind him. Footsteps could be heard rushing away from the room, which was to be expected when dealing with Hiyama getting angry. He let out a sigh. He was going to try and make contact with the man who were responsible with making those magic sealing cuffs, and figure out what happened exactly, if that man knew anything.

Thinking he should get some fresh air, Hiyama stood up and walked out of his room, which lead directly into the Sanctuary through a narrow hallway to the left. His feet tapped against the hard marble flooring as he approached the entrance, leading to the outside, where he was greeted with the suns rays and the clear skies above.

My feelings: Agitated, trying to calm down.
                                                      My location: Dragon Castle / His room located next to the Sanctuary
                                                      People I'm with: No one
                                                      Out of Care:

Veteris Mundi

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas