*FACTION ▬ Tørstårian
        NICKNAME ▬ Leo
        *SEX ▬ Male
        *SPECIES ▬ Lion Chimera
        ORIENTATION ▬ Straight
        OCCUPATION ▬ Hunter
        PARTNER(S)"None right now. Why, you interested?"

╫ A F F E C T A T I O N ╫

HAIR ▬ Camel coloured hair allowed to run freely apart from two braids running down either side of his head, his beard is also kept in a neat braid
        CLOTHING ▬ Normally just a pair of red tribal pants, but on cold months he can be seen wearing a fur hood parka as well
        ACCESSORIES ▬ Golden hair rings to keep his braids in check
        *HEIGHT ▬ 6'10"
        *WEIGHT ▬ 350 lb
        EYES ▬ Auburn
        BUILD ▬ Muscular
        TATTOOS ▬ Rune-script tattoo along his right arm
        SCARS"Not yet. Guess I'm just lucky that way"
        MARKINGS ▬ The hair on his right arm has two colours that from four spirals running up it

╫ A R C H E T Y P E ╫

▬ Leo is trusting of most Chimeras
        ▬ Meat
        ▬ His sword
        ▬ Large cats
        DISLIKES
        ▬ The cold
        ▬ Anyone who breaks his trust or hurts his friends
        ▬ Whips
        ▬ Dying alone
        PERSONALITY TRAITS
        ▬ A jolly man
        ▬ To be able to carry the burdens of his friends
        ▬ A deep strong voice, usually spoken in a pleasant manner
        ▬ Very friendly
        ▬ Enjoys fighting more than necessary and will often goad enemies into fighting him when they otherwise might not have
        SKILLS & TALENTS
        ▬ Powerful muscles that don't weigh him down
        ▬ Fire rune-script on right arm. It can be used to simply allow him to set his arm ablaze with no harm to himself, from there he may use it to launch flame projectiles of varying shapes and sizes
        ▬ Tracking, Fighting & Drinking
        ▬ Close combat fighting
        ▬ Thinking things through

╫ H I S T O R Y ╫

BACKGROUND
        Leorio had a fairly simple childhood. He grew up in a small town within Tørstår and found importance in taking care of his fellow young chimeras, were a weaker chimera being picked on Leo was normally the one to intervene. At first this was nothing more than an excuse to fight, but after being thanked so much he grew to appreciate others and the joy they could bring him. When he turned of age he asked his family if they would allow him to test his survival alone in the wild, to which his father responded "Only if you can beat me down". Unfortunately for his father, being a framer doesn't prepare you to fight, Leo won in a matter of minutes and then headed off into the forest to, as he says, "Become a true man." He gained many survival skills during this time and learned about the frailty of life itself as he found himself on deaths doorstep so often. Leaving the forest he stopped off home to let them know of his resolve. "I gained a new self awareness and can truly thank you for the life you've given me. I'm going to make it big in the city.. Don't wait up for me." With that he was off to see what else life had to teach him.

╫ I N V E N T O R Y ╫

WEAPONS
        ▬ Sword
        ▬ Knuckle duster
        "Myself?"
        ITEMS
        ▬ Fishing rod
        ▬ Coin pouch
        ▬ Flint and steel