Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 2:22 pm
OUTFIT OF THE DAY

I used to be killer at designing outfits. Then I went to college and it sucked all of the creative life out of me. This year I want to try and design like a bajillion outfits to get myself back into the swing of things.

Instead of putting all that energy into premades or just my own characters (Cass can only wear so many unicorn-shirts, guys), I figured I would make a thread to 1) allow for you all to submit your characters to maybe get an outfit or two designed for them and 2) you can see what I fashionista'd someone else into wearing!

I have a few stipulations on my requirements for this, however, and I'll outline that below.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 2:23 pm
OK, Pach, what's the catch?

Here are my TL;DR rules:

1. I can not and will not guarantee everybody posted here will be drawn. If I turn anything into a requirement, I will automatically lose the will to hold a pencil (or stylus) in my hand.

2. This is not a place to request a highly specific outfit design for your character. I will mess with hairstyles, even if you give me like 2 'this is what they'd wear' things, I will embellish on it with my own HEFTY pile of resources. I will face-cast them if you don't have references of your character. If you have a specific design in mind for them and cannot deviate from it.....don't post here and then be upset I didn't stick to it. It's a surefire way to never get another freebie in here.

3. This is absolutely not first-come-first-serve. Sometimes I just see an outfit on tumblr or a pair of boots on pinterest and gotta throw 'em on somebody. I am not going to put pink heeled boots on a character that likes to wear black and hates wearing shoes.

4. You can post how ever many characters you want to! As long as they're in this shop and have my required information! WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 2:24 pm
What Do You Need?

The easy part! Maybe.

From you I need:

1. A link to your characters journal. Just to prove they exist in this shop. Sorry, this isn't a free-for-all-over thing. sad
2. A good reference for your character's colors. If you don't have a colored reference, I will accept a written description, I just need you to be as specific as possible on skin, hair, and eye colors (and if they have freckles/birthmarks/etc).
3. At LEAST 1 RP. I want to see you actually like this character in some capacity and have attempted to play them. Heck, if you can't find a partner for that, hit me up. I'll RP with you.
4. What is your character's style? What kind of things would they wear? What kind of things would they ABSOLUTELY not wear? What colors do they lean towards? Be specific. Leave me wiggle room, but I need to know my boundaries. As long as it isn't 'Suzie Q will only wear her hair up in a bun of this type, only wears this specific color of green and won't wear anything but __________', it isn't too specific.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 2:25 pm
EXAMPLES

Good:
Quote:
Here's Cass! That post I linked in her journal shows information about her Facecast!

Just so you don't have to hunt, here's a link to an RP and a few things I know she would wear: xxxxxxxxxx

If it is more than 10% green, she won't wear it and prefers more pastel-like colors!

Please Don't:

I love reading your journals, but I like cliffnotes versions when I'm in a drawing mood.

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 2:26 pm
--

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 2:28 pm
--

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 2:44 pm
Open for posting! biggrin

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:45 pm
HI THERE PACH

this is alexis! they're 5'3", scrawny, freckly and like 70% leg. remember that time they hung out with fox. this is also as close as they get to a faceclaim lmao BUT FEEL FREE TO FIND ANOTHER

alexis tries to always keep their arms covered with sleeves or jackets, and tends towards otherwise practical clothing; black/white/grey, teal, red. your weird grunge athlete friend. hairdecs are cool
sometimes they dress fairly femme but never any makeup so FEEL FREE TO PUT THEM IN CUTE GIRLY CLOTHES

/pchoooos away  

Daekie

Stellar Wildcat

23,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

happy bonsai

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 6:01 am
yaaaay art!

this is hux, currently he looks like this. he is a giant 6'6 man and he doesn't have a face claim because f*ck the real world.

here is a rp set right after the faerie ball where he bullies poor temperance. as you may note, he is a big grumpy baby right now.

he dresses sorta bohemian and he likes to show off his arms but he tends to be a lot lazy with his style and i kinda would like to see him in some sort of high fashion boho suit that he'd wear in court cuz he's a noble somehow but honestly it's up to you im down for whatever.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 8:59 am
Hi Pach!!

If you just happen to like stars...

Here's Zac!! This post has his certs from official art and This one links his 'Instigram' which also shows his face cast as cast by the awesome silv <3 (though I think I need to look up his name again)

This here is an RP X - since he's freshly back.
youcanhavefunwith clothes

I don't think he'd really go too much into anything like pastel lolita, but he has swung into pretty darn girly, and settled into more 'masculine/generic' clothing as well.

He actually has the power now to change his clothing magically at a whim so if that gives you extra fun with styles without limitations!

The only notables I can think of is that his eyes and hair are 'full of stars' and he has a star 'tattoo' across his collar bone from a quest <3  

endejester
Crew

Feral Cat

plot threads

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas