Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
[FIN] Tonight's Gonna be a Good Night Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 5:57 pm
"That too, so you'll probably be able to recognize them if they show up somewhere," Abel added with a small nod. Being able to recognize one's enemies was always crucial, though it was sad to know that these used to be his comrades. The whole situation was slowly chipping away to break his heart, he was quite sure.... Especially with that. Fourteen to eighteen... "That's so young," he murmured with a small sigh as he cuddled closer to the shorter blond. "But I suppose it's normal for a Crow... Not so much for other people, though. ...does it trouble you now?" He asked, hints of curiosity tinging his tones as he pressed yet another kiss to his boyfriend's skin - wherever was closest.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:18 pm
"Mmmh." Zevran shifted to rest his head on Abel's shoulder and held tight, his eyes still closed. "They should be in school, worrying about crushes and complaining about homework and such things - whatever else normal teenagers do. They should be dreaming about their futures but their paths are already set for them, they have no choice and no chance. And I might have to kill them." A good person would ask themselves if they could pull the trigger if it came to it, they would think that they probably couldn't. He knew that he could.  

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:34 pm
When Zev moved closer Abel didn't hesitate to wrap his arms around him tighter, and since the only place he could kiss him now was the top of his head, he did so now. "I agree, they should be -- but they aren't, and I don't think they will. And you might, or I might. There isn't much I wouldn't do for you. But.. hopefully neither of us will have to," he said with a slight shrug with his free shoulder - he didn't want to disturb the shorter blond resting on his other one - before planting another soft kiss atop his head. "Maybe they could be persuaded to leave you alone? Or something, anyway." Young apprentices, maybe... but he was realizing that the older, more experienced Crows probably had little chance of being persuaded.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:46 pm
"Perhaps," Zevran agreed but he didn't sound especially convinced. "I don't want to think about this anymore," he continued after a moment, squeezing Abel again and pressing his face into his shoulder to breathe in his familiar scent. "Can we just sleep? It has been a long day, and there will be more of them to come."  

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:55 pm
"Of course," the taller blond replied promptly, obligingly, and hugged his boyfriend a bit tighter. They'd spent a while talking about such morbid, terrible subjects; he was a little surprised Zevran hadn't changed the subject himself sooner. It wasn't good to fall asleep with such negative thoughts in mind though - if he even could fall asleep with them - but what could he do to alleviate them...? Probably not much. Damn. Hmm...

"Mmh," he said eloquently as he carefully rolled over onto his side so he could keep cuddling with his boyfriend, leaving one arm nestled under Zevran's neck so he could use that hand to gently rub his back, while his free hand lifted to gently brush his cheek as he leaned his forehead against Zev's. Now how had he said it...? Spanish definitely wasn't one of his strong points, not by a long shot, but it wouldn't hurt to try it. "Hello handsome," he murmured softly, a quiet smile on his face as he added a moment later, "Te amo." The words were spoken with care and some uncertainty, not of their veracity but of their pronunciation; he was unfamiliar with the language and enunciation both, and he guessed that was probably obvious enough even without him repeatedly teasing Zev about not understanding it whenever he spoke it. Whether it sounded okay or if he butchered it, he didn't mind too much. He hoped it made him smile though.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 5:39 pm
Compliments from Abel, even in dark times, had the power to warm his heart a little. The safety of their little fort, of this whole apartment, might be an illusion but the happiness within was not. If he did die soon then at least he died having known...

Te amo.

Zevran opened his eyes to meet Abel's, so very close with their brows pressed together. For a moment Zevran's expression was one of surprise but it quickly softened and warmed until he was looking at Abel as though he was the whole world. Abel never spoke Spanish, not so much as a word repeated, but he said it now and he said that and it meant... It meant so much more than he could say with words.

Zevran reached up to stroke Abel's cheek, ran his fingers through his hair and pressed a soft kiss to his lips. "I love you too."

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:18 pm
For a moment his breath caught in his throat; he'd expected the brief surprise but not the sheer amount of love, of.. adoration? Whatever it was it filled the whole of Zevran's expression, and he had to wonder if anyone had ever looked at him that way. He was inclined to think not -- not even Molly. And then he touched his face, his hair, kissed him, and he could've sworn he could feel it - how much Zevran loved him, how much he cared for him, how happy he was with him - and it drew forth a surge of pure happiness that welled up inside his chest. When was the last time he felt like this with anyone, for anyone? Had he even felt this deeply for Molly?

Did it matter? No; again, the only thing that mattered was his boyfriend, snuggled in his arms and gazing at him with so much love that he still found himself speechless a few moments longer. His own smile warmed as his colorful eyes - eyes that could only see one person, something which had absolutely nothing to do with how close they were still - slowly roamed over the face of his precious boyfriend, and his thumb trailed a soft line over Zev's cheek to the corner of his lips. "There's that sweet smile I love so much," he murmured softly, his thumb tracing along his bottom lip, down his chin, then up along the line of his jaw, the touch slow, caring, gentle. How had he gotten so lucky...? Without anything else in mind to say - because for some reason Zevran had suddenly acquired the uncanny ability to chase away any ability to form coherent sentences at the moment - his thumb shifted to let the rest of his fingers trail up into his hair as he leaned in a little for another soft kiss. While the floor wasn't exactly comfortable, there wasn't anywhere else in the world he'd rather be at the moment.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2017 7:02 am
Zevran knotted his fingers gently in Abel's hair and returned the kiss, though it was a little difficult to do so because his lips kept trying to pull into a silly grin. Sweet. Nobody called him sweet, nobody but Abel. "It is your smile," Zevran murmured softly. "I do not give it to anyone else."  

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2017 7:49 am
Thankfully the kiss ended when it did, because while Zevran struggled against a silly grin, Abel had no hope of doing so; a bright, happy, doofy grin formed on his face at his boyfriend's words. "It's my favorite," he murmured, far too ridiculously happy to even hope of subduing the silly grin on his face -- even if he wanted to, which he didn't. A moment later his fingers rubbed small circles at the base of his neck as he added, "You're my favorite."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2017 7:56 am
"Oh, good," Zevran nudged Abel's nose gently with his own, "because you're mine too." Unexpectedly, inexplicably, and yet here they were. The thought that all of this could be taken away from him so soon, so easily.... No. He wouldn't think of that, not tonight. "You know, I think I quite like blanket forts."  

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2017 8:36 am
Aahhh he was adorable and precious and he loved him. He loved him so much -- so soon. Was it too soon? Were they going too fast, falling for each other too fast? But the both of them were happy, so ridiculously happy, so did it really matter...? No, the only thing that mattered right now was Zevran, and that he was happy... and how much he loved him. Abel's bright, silly grin widened a bit. "I'm glad, I like them a lot too... though I think I'm starting to like them even more than I already did."  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff