Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
[FIN] Tonight's Gonna be a Good Night Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 6:06 pm
Oh. Really?

Zevran grinned and sipped his delicious looking drink, and yes it was as good as it looked. "Mmmmh, well that would be alright be me," Zevran said as he set his glass down on the table and fixed Abel with warm, abruptly keen amber eyes. "Tell me more. Toast me, exalt me! I want to know what you really think of me." He thought- he wanted- he wanted to say that he was confused but he knew he was not, he simply did not know how to look at the things he felt. He didn't care at all about Abel's cute face, the body that had grown stronger in recent months, or even his stunning eyes. Everything that mattered was inside, could not be ********>  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 8:11 pm
A smirky smile spread across his face as Zevran posed his request. If he didn't know any better he'd think his boyfriend a narcissist that just adored compliments, but thankfully he did know better; unfortunately the kinds of things Zev wanted to hear weren't things Abel was about to tell him in the middle of a bar full of strangers. He hummed thoughtfully all the same as he gave his drink one final swirl before taking a sip. "Where do I even start? There's just so many different things about you I could toast to; your sharp wit, brilliant sense of humor, those gorgeous eyes of yours, alluring tattoos, the way you dance, your amazing cooking -- to name just a few. There's plenty more besides, though a lot of them I wouldn't dare elaborate on in public."  

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 2:11 pm
Ah, look at him smiling like that. s**t, he was in trouble... well not trouble but he wasn't sure what to do about any of it. As he often did when he didn't know how to resolve something Zevran opted to pretend that the matter didn't exist, he was going to enjoy this date and not think about anything else.

Zevran smiled in return and took a slow sip of his drink while Abel complimented him. "Those are a good start, and I think they will do for now," he said once Abel had finished, he didn't really want to receive any- ah- fuzzy compliments here in a bar full of strangers. "You're not so bad yourself," he added with a wink.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 7:08 pm
"Ah, sated for now, are you?" Abel replied with a chuckle, though the chuckle quickly turned into a laugh. "I give you a list of things, and you give me a vague 'you're nice too.' I see how it is!" Did he actually mind? Absolutely not. Was he going to pretend he did? Of course! He thoroughly enjoyed teasing in any and every possible manner, especially when he could do so to his boyfriend. And it really was enough for now, since really, all the rest of the things he'd say would be all the things he loved about him, like when... when he.....

...s**t.

Hastily setting that train of thought aside as quickly as he possibly could, he took a sip of his drink - a little larger than he meant to or probably should've - and asked once he'd swallowed, "What d'you think of this one? I think it's pretty good, though I'm not sure if I like this or the last one better." Something else - anything else - to distract him from his thoughts.

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 12:46 pm
Zevran grinned wickedly but with a fondness that crinkled his nose slightly. "Oh you are passable. You have," he waved his free hand vaguely, "features and qualities that are quite acceptable. Several of each in fact!" He was quite happy with the light tone of conversation, more than happy in fact! A nice, simple, uncomplicated evening of fun was what he wanted.

"Mmmh," Zevran took a more thoughtful sip of his drink and then shrugged. "I like this one too, it is refreshing. I think this drink would be perfect to have on a summer evening sitting by the beach or perhaps on a roof terrace overlooking the city... And in good company of course. Acceptable company at least."

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 1:09 pm
He couldn't help but chuckle again. "Oh I do, do I? Well that's good then, I was starting to think I was only adequate or something. Good to know I'm at least acceptable!" Never in his life did he ever expect to think a grown man's nose was adorable and yet here he was, thinking that exact thought. Funny how things worked out.

Zevran's response to the fruity drink drew Abel's attention back to his own, which he gave another gentle swirl before taking another, more thoughtful sip, then nodded his head once he'd swallowed. "Yeah, I think this would be perfect for the beach. Mmh, a summer date idea, perhaps?" He suggested, traces of a smirk working their way onto his face.

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 3:14 pm
A summer date? Zevran's brows knit briefly, the summer was a long way off... but they had already booked in a New Year's date. "Yes, why not." The frown flickered away again as quickly as it had appeared and Zevran smiled again. "We can decide the details closer to the time yes? When one no longer needs a coat to go outside, though even your summers are quite mild... but I am willing to endure a little chill in exchange for acceptable company," he winked.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 3:34 pm
While the suggestion had mostly been playful and not serious, Zev took it as such, and Abel couldn't help but be glad he did. Planning things far in advance made him nervous, a fact he was well aware of now and tried his best to cater to but also slowly, slowly wean his boyfriend away from, so when he answered in the affirmative, the smile Abel gave him in return was warm and bright rather than flirtatious. "Oh, for sure; it was just an idea for something to do in the summer sometime. We can figure details out... in the summer sometime, maybe a couple weeks before, since you're so graciously deigning to spend time with merely acceptable company," he added with a chuckle before he took another sip of his drink.  

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2017 4:46 pm
Zevran took another sip of his drink and winked at Abel over the rim of it. "I am known for being gracious, among my many other wonderful traits! But, yes, in the summer." By the summer he really ought to have stopped living in the warehouse, which would involve a lot more things he did not wish to consider on his fun night and so instead he took another swallow of his drink, it was nearly gone now.

"But regardless," Zevran made an airy gesture, "tell me how that Vulpix you found is doing? Better today?"

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2017 6:29 pm
Abel chuckled and briefly wrinkled his nose at his boyfriend. "Oh yes, of course; you are wonderful," he agreed wholeheartedly, his tone of voice both playful and sincere.

After polishing off what remained of his drink and setting the now-empty glass down on the table, he gave the question due consideration before responding, "Better, yeah. Not completely better just yet, seeing as she was practically dead when we found her, but she's definitely recovering. She's slowly getting more energy, I think, though I don't think she's really all that inclined to use much of it yet -- or at all. Doesn't seem like the energetic type," he finished with a small shrug, "but she'll probably show more of a personality once she's better." Well, more of a personality beyond 'quiet and subdued all the time' at least.

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 3:35 pm
"Good to hear," Zevran said, and he would have said more but at that point somebody put a bucket of ice with a sealed bottle of something fizzy down on their table.

The beige skinned woman who had set it down smiled crookedly at the pair of them and smoothed a hand back over her curly brown hair, which was held back in a simple ponytail. "Hey there guys, mind if I interrupt?" She was tall, probably as tall as Abel himself and built along lean athletic lines. Her eyes were mid brown and highlighted simply by a bit of eye-liner and mascara, she didn't seem to be wearing other make-up and her clothes were pretty understated too, just super-skinny jeans and a halter-neck top plus forgettable jewellery. The purse hanging from her left elbow was large but not remarkable, it was a cute pastel pink colour with a patent leather sheen.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 4:08 pm
As soon as the bucket landed on their table and the stranger spoke, Abel's attention shifted to her and his warm, affectionate, flirtatious behavior immediately vanished, giving way to the usual amiable, curious demeanor he had around people he was unfamiliar with. A quick once-over led him to think she seemed nice enough at first glance - not rude or aggressive, and she came bearing something alcoholic - although Zevran looked better in skinny jeans than she did. ...actually Zevran looked better than she did in general, though he couldn't help but wonder if that was actually the case or if he was just that biased at this point. While he didn't want to admit it because of all the things it meant, he was inclined to think the latter. Abel aimed a quick glance at his boyfriend before focusing on their impromptu guest again to ask, "Sure, what's up?"

Sonia's attention focused keenly on their unfamiliar guest as well, her eyes bright and alert with cautious curiosity.

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2017 1:58 pm
Humm? Zevran looked up with interest and then studied the woman's figure out of habit rather than a practical interest in it, he was quite happy with Abel's figure... That was definitely not something he had ever thought he would think but here they were, and there she was probably expecting him to say something. "Are you planning to share that with us?" he asked with a little grin.

The tall woman smiled back and nodded. "Well, yeah actually. So - short version - I just closed a big deal but my business partner has already taken a ship home so I'm without anyone to celebrate with. You guys look friendly so I thought I'd see if you fancied a drink with a strange architect lady. What do you say?"

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2017 2:51 pm
Well, this was rather out of the blue, wasn't it? But then it would've been no matter what, he supposed; here was this perfect stranger, her partner leaving her to celebrate alone or with similarly perfect strangers. She must really want to celebrate it. "That wasn't very good of them, was it? Leaving you to find complete strangers to celebrate with instead. I guess he - or she - isn't too much into celebrating?" Abel asked curiously, and though he crossed his arms over the table and leaned forward on them, his body angled towards their guest, it was to Zevran that his head turned and studied his face briefly. "Up to you," he said with a small shrug. While he was perfectly comfortable celebrating with strangers like this - especially ones bearing alcohol - this was one of the dates they'd planned ahead of time, just the two of them, and he didn't know if Zev wanted to keep it that way or not.  

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2017 1:31 pm
"It would be churlish of us to turn away a lady alone, no?" Zevran replied cheerfully as he made an airy gesture to a spare seat. "Please join us; this is Abel and I am Zevran." While this had been planned as a date with Abel he didn't mind it being interrupted too much, meeting new people was fun and it wasn't as though Abel was going anywhere. That was a nice thought.

"Oh, Zevran? That's a cool name," the woman smiled as she sat down and pushed the bucket complete with corked bottle over to Abel. "I'm Charlie, nice to meet you both! And my partner," she smiled and shook her head at Abel, "I can't blame him! He's rushing home for his little girl's birthday, I'd be an a*****e if I gave him grief for that. Anyway now I've found you guys I'm not on my own anymore." Having done introductions with the humans she smiled and gave a little wave to Sonia and added; "Hi!"

Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff