If you know Julian's fetch or have met him, there's a chance you might have been roped into something weird. Do you want to put your character through some weird s**t that may or may not be traumatic in some way? then you might consider SIGNING UP FOR THIS s**t, MY FRIEND.

I'm looking for 3-5 Visitor characters of any class for this part of my plot! You don't need to have RPed with me: we can figure out where/how they met Julian's fetch, it's cool.

If you want to enter this but are worried something in it will be bad for you mental health ways, enter anyway! You can back out if you are chosen and don't think you're compatible. No judgement, pals. :3

dates:
    This casting call will be open until April 3 at 11:59pm CST. Expect to get 2-3 weeks of free RP time until the main event is open!

what this will entail:
  • You'll be asked to write your character in ways you might not otherwise be inclined to.
  • They will also end up in a harmful situation they most likely wouldn't otherwise consent to.
  • In addition, they will play a role in an event thread that comes later!
  • There's a small chance you could walk out of this with a scar or something.

If cast, you will be sent a PM with more information!

how to apply:
    Send me a PM with the character you want to use and your availability (so we can coordinate the event thread). If you have done a Fetchpatrick scene... tell me what your character likes on a hot dog.

If you haven't done a scene with Fetchpatrick, you can gimme a small blurb on where/how they met and what the meeting was like. Or do the hot dog prompt instead. Whatever's simpler.

preferences:
    More experienced Visitors are preferred for this part of the plot, but Visitors of any level can join!

questions?
    PM me or find me on Discord (cibarium #5203) -- or ask in this thread if you like!

Stay tuned for my next casting call at some point in April! Even if you don't apply to either of them I hope you have lots of fun doing other s**t in Ashdown. <3