NICKNAME ▬ Jovie
        *SEX ▬ Female
        *SPECIES ▬ Lamia // Humanoid Snake
        ORIENTATION ▬ Heterosexual
        OCCUPATION ▬ Apothecary // Mercenary
        PARTNER(S)

╫ A F F E C T A T I O N ╫

HAIR ▬ Black
        CLOTHING ▬ Her scales cover her breasts but in her human form, she has a small dress that she wears.
        ACCESSORIES ▬ Bronze colored bangles, necklace, and Vantablack scales covering 70% of her body
        *HEIGHT ▬ 36' (( Long )) // 5 ' 11 (( Human Form ))
        *WEIGHT ▬ 450 lbs (( regardless of form ))
        EYES ▬ Red // Gold
        BUILD ▬ Athletic
        TATTOOS ▬ None
        SCARS ▬ Jagged Scales on her back from a poacher.
        MARKINGS ▬ small white scales speckle her body due to her natural chromatophore cells.

╫ A R C H E T Y P E ╫

▬ Jovian is a beautiful singer, she pratices often and constantly hums to herself.
        ▬ She is a people person and very social for her hunter mindset. She is always willing to engage in intelligent conversation. Though she doesn't have the highest intelligence, she always take an opportunity to learn something new.
        ▬ Jovian loves any kind of wild game (Boar, Bear, Elk.Dear)... even live.
        ▬ Shiny Jewelry
        ▬ Constricting Snakes and Eels
        DISLIKES
        ▬ Jovian has a great aversion to obnixious guys with a " Hero Complex " and Bitter Sad " Villain Types ".
        ▬ Salty Foods and food tha'ts " Too Dead "
        ▬ Animal skinned anything... obviously.
        ▬ Mice are Rats, most snall rodents gross her out.
        ▬ Being Poached or Sold as a Slave.
        PERSONALITY TRAITS
        ▬ Jovian is a smart and bright girl whom is extremely social.
        ▬ Being the " Queen " of her own canopy in the Wilderness.
        ▬ Pretty Average given her natural instincts.
        ▬ Shes very friendly and very open to friends or partners
        ▬ Piss her off and she'd love to give you a tight hug // Betrayal = Death
        SKILLS & TALENTS
        ▬ Jovian is a close combat // submission expert

" I'll keep you clossse. Let go of your fear now... and trussst in meee... "
        - Spoken Runic Ability :: Hypnosis
        Jovian uses this technique often, lulling her opponents into a a false state of trust and relaxation. She likes to use this ability to make them submit to her or she will coil them until she crushes them.

▬ An amazing talent of identifying poisonous plants and Flowers around her. The small pits near her tearduct give her the ability to sense living creatures around her.
        ▬ Jovians ability to coil herself around her opponents and squeeze them into a breathless slumber.
        ▬ Jovian has an aversion to Fire Based Runic abilities.

╫ H I S T O R Y ╫

BACKGROUND

Jovian was born from a lamia woman within the deep expanses of the Wilderness. She learned to hunt in the complete darkness of the night and disguise herself in the uncovered sun. Her mother soon withdrew from her and she was left on her own. Her hunting powress was noticed by a group of hunters wondering the wilds and she joined them, she lived among humans for sometime before feeling the need to travel back to the Wilds.
╫ I N V E N T O R Y ╫

WEAPONS
        ▬ Two Small Daggers
        ▬ Composite Bow
        ▬ 12x Black Arrows
        ITEMS
        ▬ 8x Gold Bangles
        ▬ 1 Enchanted stone implanted onto her belly. She is able to change from snake-body to human legs. Her is more agile in her snake-body then her human one.

F&R