Welcome to Gaia! ::

We be of Fantasy, of Mysteries and Power.Tis our life

Back to Guilds

Roleplay,life,fun,being who you really are! 

Tags: Mystical, Powerful, Fantasy, Life 

Reply For Roleplays
Of Master And Pet (Reserved) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2017 3:30 pm
Guenivere ORion
((By the way, Nokomis means Daughter of the moon in Native American culture.))

User Image
User Image

Nokomis The Wolf Hybrid

Nokomis, a Wolf Hybrid that was stolen from her mother at birth to be sold on the black market to the highest bidder, was in her owner's home waiting for them to come home from where ever they were. She sighed as she was bored, and wanted to play around. In other words, she wanted to be the puppy she was. She was only 9 months old, but knew better than to destroy her owner's home on purpose. Nokomis was a sweetheart, and loved everyone who was nice to her. Though her 'daddy/mama' had been really busy lately, and she had to wonder why. Nokomis' rescue day wasn't coming up, nor was there any kind of holiday as far as she knew, so why was everyone around here acting so strange. They were acting like they didn't want to play with her much anymore.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 3:23 pm
User Image
Elenor was a warm hearted woman but she could be cold to especially to those that she didn't like mind you she loved animals and she was all jump for joys for her new dog as she enters into the house she could hearing the jingly chimes and she lets out a small chuckle,"The fairies are playing it seems", you could hearing the heavy tapping of her thick high heeled shoes click on the wood flooring over the heavily draped carpets, as she enters into the small living room type area where she relaxed for the most of the day,"Oh Nokomis!!", she calls,"Come here darling Mummy as a treat for you!", with a flick of her magic fingers she produced a rather large turnkey leg that was wonderfully roasted and ready to be devoured.  

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 4:44 pm
Guenivere ORion

User Image
User Image

Nokomis The Wolf Hybrid

As soon as she saw the turkey leg, she perked her ears, and ran towards her mommy, before she sat, knowing better than to jump on anyone without being invited to do so. She licked her lips unable to wait for the turkey leg, as she wagged her tail happily and at a really fast pace as she always did whenever Elenor gave her a treat. It would wag even faster whenever Elenor would snuggle with Nokomis as well. Nokomis was so sweet and loved Elenor very much. She then gave a small, begging whimper and a squeaky, but sweet bark that sounded like she was saying 'I love you mama!' as she waited for the turkey leg. Turkey was her favorite type of cooked meat. She ate Raw meet as well but not that often. Being that she was a wolf hybrid, she was worth a lot of money, but she knew that Elenor loved her very much, and wanted her to be happy.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 3:48 pm
User Image
Elenor leaned down with a smile as her wolf hybrid appeared,"My Dear Nokomis...", she cooed to the dog as she leaned forward and handed her over the turkey leg rubbing and patting the dogs head and sides of her neck with loving scratches and rubs,"There there my darling", she told her rising out of the chair she goes over to the crystal ball,"Lets see whats going on in the world now...", she waves her hand over the Crystal ball studying within the mist of the ball.  

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 4:11 pm
Guenivere ORion

User Image
User Image

Nokomis The Wolf Hybrid

Nokomis, being the sweetie that she was, gently took the turkey leg, followed Elenor over to the Crystal ball, and quietly started on her large Turkey leg. She would only get up for whenever she needed to go potty, but it wasn't too often. After about 10 minutes of working on the meat, Nokomis began working on the bone of the big turkey leg, her tail wagging as she chewed on it happily. The bone making crunching sounds between her teeth. Being that she was a wolf hybrid, she needed a special diet. Once where simple kibbles wouldn't suffice for her health. While she could eat dog kibble, it had to be a special kind, and she had to have some meat,
like she would in the wild if she were a full blooded wolf.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 7:07 pm
User Image
Elenor smiled happily as her magic crystal showed a boy approaching with another wolf hybrid,"It seems we have a young man in our midst and so handsome...", she regards to the wolf hybrid more than the boy carrying it though he was a cute blonde about the age of 17 to Elenor a woman of 25 he was cute but a child. She watched as they headed into the woods near her home and she turns to Nokomis,"My darling.. I think we have found you a mate...", she remarks, using her fingers she expanded the light of the ball revealing a boy and his dog they would have been a match made in heaven for the two girls but Elenor though she would trick the boy into thinking she was a younger girl bye helping out her darling Nokomis,"My dear..", she remarks smiling as she began to work her magic and transforms into a younger girl,"Lets go meet our visitors..", her voice had changed it was sweeter and more youthful and she then got out a dark hood and she let Nokomis following her knowing that she would not have to leash her dog her daughter would follow her anywhere.  

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 2:23 pm
Guenivere ORion

User Image
User Image

Nokomis The Wolf Hybrid

Nokomis wagged her tail as she saw the male dog. He was so handsome. A wolf like smile made her way onto her muzzle as she saw him. As they went to greet their guests, she stayed close to Elenor,
trotting to keep up with her mommy, as they both went to where the boy and his dog were. Nokomis was following their scent, stopping very briefly to pick it back up, and to wait for Elenor to catch up, Nokomis would never leave Elenor behind, and would protect her with her life. After all, Elenor was her mommy, and raised her as her own. It was only natural that Nokomis would want to protect her.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 2:38 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Eleanor made her way into the woods behind her house and she followed the trail laid before her knowing that Nokomis was following the scent trail they seemed to arrive at the boy and his hybrid very soon and elenor called out in greeting,"Hello.. we have been expecting you". The young boy looked at her nodding slowly which caught her off guard,"And I have been expecting you as well.. Eleanor..", he remarks and before she understood what was happening a man stood before Eleanor and her jaw dropped his wolf came to stand next to him and she narrowed her eyes as she dropped her illusion and brought out her true form,"How is it you know me?", she remarks watching the male dog trot forward and began to sniff Nokomis.  

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 6:01 pm
Guenivere ORion

User Image
User Image

Nokomis The Wolf Hybrid

When the male wolf approached her, Nokomis was unsure how to react, not having been around another dog or wolf before since they were rare in this area and dogs usually stayed away from the cabin. She sniffed at the male though, with her ears back in an unsure way as she did so. Her tail was tucked before she went over to Eleanor, and hid shyly from the male wolf. Nokomis never really had much luck with other animals. Usually they would run from her, or try to attack her if she got too close to them. She wasn't sure how to react with the male wolf hybrid. Poor thing was just so confused as this was the first time that any type of dog didn't try to run from or attack her. That or their owners usually threw rocks at her and she'd run away towards their cabin. Of course she knew how to get there from just about anywhere. She then looked up at the strange man, and tilted her head a bit confused as to how they knew Nokomis and her mommy.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 7:03 pm
Carbine The Demon

User Image
Eleanor glared at the man before her and now that she was in her true form this man knew she was magic from the small sparks of purple electricity that emanated from her,"Who are you..", she demanded as the man smiled and watched his hybrid approach and sit next to him,"My name is Warren Milady..", he remarks bowing,"Wow such a powerful sorceress... its been awhile since I have met one of my own kind...", he remarked as dark blue lightening emanated from his own body showing his own brief amounts of power even though they were in equal it seemed for now Eleanor felt that he was holding back a lot more than he shoulder and that enraged her,"How do you know my name", she commands glaring at the man, as his hybrid stared after Nokomis finally sighing and laying down on his paws. Warren laughed,"It seems my friend here is interested in yours but she seems to be scared of him". Eleanor looked down at her daughter and replied,"She is cautious with good instinct towards strangers", remarks Eleanor,"You still haven't answered my question sir".

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 2:06 pm
Guenivere ORion

User Image
User Image

Nokomis The Wolf Hybrid

Nokomis whimpered a bit, knowing that when her mommy was mad, to stay behind her. She tucked her tail against her stomach as she waited to see what would happen. She'd only seen Eleanor like this once before, when she was a cub. Eleanor stopped to help Nokomis when she was being attacked by a pack of dogs that had attacked her for some reason. Nokomis was barely breathing, and unconscious, but thanks to Elenor she survived and grew up to be a big baby for Eleanor. Though the dogs ran off when they saw Eleanor's powers, it was uncertain if Nokomis would survive or not. Nokomis put her ears back as she hid behind Eleanor, shaking as she did so hoping that Eleanor wouldn't be hurt. Of course Nokomis would attack if Eleanor needed help, but usually her mommy was strong enough to defend them both.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 2:30 pm
Carbine The Demon

User Image
Warren gave her a small smile titling his head,"Its your dog", he remarks Eleanor looked at him puzzled, while he continued,"Someone told me you had the same dog breed as myself so I wanted to see if they could breed I am kinda suffering for funds...", he laughed rubbing the back of his head nervously,"And well... heard through the grape vine that you had one also seeing as your a fellow magian yourself perhaps we can help one another?", he asked finally locking his powers as he came forward. Eleanor glared at him,"So you came here to breed the puppys and sell them to humans", she snarled,"How do you know if My Nokomis is ready to have pups? And ontop of that", she remarks acidly,"I would never sell her kind to humans they would kill them with their stupid habits of feeding them junk food", she remarks cooly as she looked down at her daugher,"Come Nokomis we can leave now they are not worth my sympathy or compassion", she remarks. Turning she heads away from the man who watched her go looking down at his dog,"Well I guess we messed up she has a point", the dog looked up at his master and barked a few times before turning and fleeing after Eleanor he stops infront of her growling to make her stop as she glares down at him,"What act of display is this can't keep your dog under leash vermon?", she told warren as he was walking to catch up to them,"Seems he is like me can't take no for an answer", warren grins approaching from behind Eleanor and Nokomis hadn't gotten far.

[i'm leavin the males name open for you o-o]  

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 3:14 pm
Guenivere ORion
((Okay so It's between three names, Shadow, Koda, and Titan. Which do you think is better?))

User Image
User Image

Nokomis The Wolf Hybrid

Nokomis stayed close to Eleanor before she saw the male hybrid start to growl at them. She growled back as she didn't like others being mean to her mommy. She glared at the male, growling in a protective way, as she stood beside of Eleanor, not wanting her to get hurt in any way. She wasn't willing to have pups with just anyone. She wanted to choose who she had pups with, and she wanted to make sure they all went on their own paths. She was supposed to be sold but was abandoned because he was the runt of the litter just after she was weened from her real mother. She wandered the streets for about a month after that, until Eleanor found her and saved her. Not much was known about Nokomis' past. Like who her parents were,
or who abandoned her. All she remembered was that it was a rich man who bred dogs for royalty. If he couldn't find a home for the puppies, they were either, put in a cage for breeding, killed for fur, or abandoned at a young age. Nokomis was one of the lucky ones to not have had to go through the pain and suffering of over breeding. As she growled at the Male, she bared her fangs in a protective fashion, as if to tell him to back off, that Eleanor and herself wanted nothing to do with anyone who would acted in such a manner. Just because Nokomis was scared most of the time, she wasn't going to let it keep her from protecting Eleanor. Nokomis wasn't about to let anything happen to her mommy, even if it came with a hard cost.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 3:20 pm
Carbine The Demon

User Image
Warren approached from behind and snapped his fingers at his dog,"Down Titan", he commanded looking over at Eleanor who was glaring at him,"Well for the most part maybe you can help me find work you seem to be doing well for yourself", he regards looking her up and down in a business manner. Eleanor looked at the dog who instantly obeyed his master and walked to sit next to him looking up with glowing blue eyes,"Hmm.. very well I'll help you I suppose from one Sorcerer to another", she remarks telling Nokomis,"Come darling lets show these boys our home", she remarks heading back to her house she notices that the two remained quiet but there was something warren was hiding and he wasn't going to spit it out just yet.

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 3:36 pm
Guenivere ORion

User Image
User Image

Nokomis The Wolf Hybrid

Nokomis calmed down as soon as Titan stopped growling at Eleanor and herself. She sat next to Eleanor before she started to follow after Eleanor, trotting next to her, and a little ahead, to make sure the path had no danger ahead. Once they all made it to the cabin, Nokomis, sat waiting for Eleanor to open the door before she went into their little home. She then went over to the couch, jumped up, and lay her head on her favorite cushion, one that she'd been given as a puppy. Nokomis was keeping an eye on both Titan and Warren,
making sure they were not doing anything to Eleanor or their home.

For Roleplays

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff