Submit

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2017 10:17 am
A luxurious dorm paid for by his parents. It has a livingroom, kitchen, a bathroom and two bedrooms. One of the bedrooms is empty, but the other is heavily furnished to Matt's style with Celtic patterns all around. The living room has all modern needs one might want. Television, radio, soft couches, one soft sofa and a small dining corner near the kitchen. All is equally celtic orientated with even some decorative weapons and other items hanging on the wall.

Matt does not expect to need to share his dorm with anyone, but he might be willing to reconsider. If he likes the other person enough when they meet.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2017 10:22 am
User Image
          Matt ━━ ó Conchobhair
          I R I S H xxxxN E K O J I N
          age ━━ Eighteen
          grade ━━ Tenth
          personality ━━ Friendly, can be Serious, Loyal to friends

Kaiten Jiron

Full Profile: Matt ó Conchobhair  

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2017 10:42 am
OoC
-

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆
⊹⊱⋛⋋ Matt ☬ Student
Race: Nekojin
Gender/Orientation: Male/Gay
Relationship Status: Single
Health: Great
Extra: A Celtic Knot tattoo that runs around his right upperarm like a band.
Outfit: Just a simple black jeans at the moment.
With: No one
Where: Dorm ⋌⋚⊰⊹

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

User Image
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Matt was sitting as his dorm as he thought over his time at Princeton. Since he started here last year, he has full mind to finish the studying all the way till the Twelfth grade. He had loved his time he spend on this academy even if it seemed a little low on teachers. The nekojin didn't mind, since it made his days quite short, giving a lot of time to relax. Granted he had been on this year for a bit now too and not all his preferred subjects were available. He had Mythology, Music, Art and Physical Education, but the teachers seemed to have gone missing somehow.

Matt stretched himself and got up from his seat. Maybe it would help if he walked around campus a bit. He was getting rather bored. "Maybe I can find another class to follow. If lucky." he muttered to himself and then walked out of his dorm, locked it and went to walk around campus. [EXIT]

Profile: Kayn Benton

-

-

""  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 4:00 pm
OoC
-

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆
⊹⊱⋛⋋ Matt ☬ Student
Race: Irish Nekojin (cat demon)
Gender/Orientation/Status: Male/Gay/Single
Outfit: Black jeans, sneakers and an open leather jacket
Extra: A Celtic Knot tattoo that runs around his right upper-arm like a band. Has an Irish accent.
With: Mr. Navy
Where: Princeton Academy || Social Studies Class
⋌⋚⊰⊹
❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

User Image

It wasn't long after walking from the classroom that Matt put the key in his door, turned it and walked inside. The small lesson of the Social Studies left him curious for more, but the time had been up for now. The door closed behind him with a thud as he walked into the dorm and went straight for his room and his desk. Matt pulled out one of the new notebooks, wrote 'Social Studies' up front and then opened it and started to write over his notes that he made during the lesson he got from Mr. Navy.

Dorm&Profile: Matt Yarn/Dorm #11

-

-

[color=#8585ad]""[/color]

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2018 5:01 pm
OoC
-

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆
⊹⊱⋛⋋ Matt ☬ Student
Current Form: Humanoid
Outfit: Black jeans, sneakers, open leather jacket
Extra: A Celtic Knot tattoo that runs around his right upper-arm like a band. Has an Irish accent.
With: Drake
Where: Princeton Academy || His dorm
⋌⋚⊰⊹
❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

User Image

While they walked to his dorm, Matt was a little nervous himself. Not for himself as he did read somewhere already that demons wouldn't have bad effects from such bites, but more for what it might do to Drake. Of course also a little nervous cause he had never done this before, donating blood to a vampire. Nonetheless they wouldn't know till they tried. When they got to his dorm, Matt unlocked the door and opened it, walking inside and holding it open for Drake. Once the other was inside, the feline closed the door, placed the book on the dinner table and took off his bag which he hung with his leather jacket near the door. The dorm was well kept, Matt was quite set on being proper and clean. "Welcome to my place, make yourself at home." he spoke and smiled. His Irish heritage was well shown with the decoration weapons on the wall above the sofa as well as the several scattered Celtic references.

Dorm&Profile: Matt ó Conchobhair/Dorm #11

the amazing kitsune

-

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2018 5:08 pm
Kaiten Jiron
OoC
-

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆
⊹⊱⋛⋋ Matt ☬ Student
⋌⋚⊰⊹
❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

User Image

While they walked to his dorm, Matt was a little nervous himself. Not for himself as he did read somewhere already that demons wouldn't have bad effects from such bites, but more for what it might do to Drake. Of course also a little nervous cause he had never done this before, donating blood to a vampire. Nonetheless they wouldn't know till they tried. When they got to his dorm, Matt unlocked the door and opened it, walking inside and holding it open for Drake. Once the other was inside, the feline closed the door, placed the book on the dinner table and took off his bag which he hung with his leather jacket near the door. The dorm was well kept, Matt was quite set on being proper and clean. "Welcome to my place, make yourself at home." he spoke and smiled. His Irish heritage was well shown with the decoration weapons on the wall above the sofa as well as the several scattered Celtic references.

the amazing kitsune

-

Drake quietly followed matt into his dorm looking around the place he had to admit it was a beautiful place,looking around the room at all the Celtic stuff around the dorm “ this place is really nice it’s....really calming “ he said giving the other male smile. Biting his lip softly he looked away shyly twirling his thumbs “ I think when we do this it would be better to be in your um b-bed just in canes you get tired and need to lay down during my feeding “ slightly nervous if what he was gonna do  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2018 5:16 pm
OoC
-

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆
⊹⊱⋛⋋ Matt ☬ Student
⋌⋚⊰⊹
❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

User Image

Matt smiled when he heard the compliment. "Thank you. Usually when people see the swords, knives and bows they say the opposite." he spoke and chuckled. Hearing Drake's advice, the feline nodded. "That is why I recommended this dorm. I expect some weariness at least." he admitted. He had nothing big planned for the rest of the day however, so if that was the case, he could just rest. Matt walked to the bedroom to the left, the only one in use at the moment and opened the door. "Here is my bedroom, if I do need rest I can sleep." he assured the other before he walked to his bed and sat down and moved his hair some. "Let's do this so you won't be in pain anymore." he said. Of course the feline expected it to be unpleasant, but he had made up his mind. He would help Drake when he needed it.

the amazing kitsune

-

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2018 5:30 pm
Kaiten Jiron
OoC
-

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆
⊹⊱⋛⋋ Matt ☬ Student
⋌⋚⊰⊹
❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

User Image

Matt smiled when he heard the compliment. "Thank you. Usually when people see the swords, knives and bows they say the opposite." he spoke and chuckled. Hearing Drake's advice, the feline nodded. "That is why I recommended this dorm. I expect some weariness at least." he admitted. He had nothing big planned for the rest of the day however, so if that was the case, he could just rest. Matt walked to the bedroom to the left, the only one in use at the moment and opened the door. "Here is my bedroom, if I do need rest I can sleep." he assured the other before he walked to his bed and sat down and moved his hair some. "Let's do this so you won't be in pain anymore." he said. Of course the feline expected it to be unpleasant, but he had made up his mind. He would help Drake when he needed it.

the amazing kitsune

-

With a shaky breath drake made his way over to the bed sitting close to the other male he steeled his resolve and crawled over to matt sitting himself gently in Matt’s lap a light blush on his face as he leaned in and whispered in Matt’s ear “ this will most likely hurt some at first so try and stay relaxed and I’ll make it as pleasant as possible “ then slowly he wrapped one arm behind Matt’s back while using his other hand to gently caress Matt’s neck, moving his mouth to it his lips parted slightly then leaning down gently pressing his lips to Matt’s pulse doing that softly multiple times around the area trying to bring some form of pleasure to the man who he was about to feed on,he could fee his own face bright red then as quickly and painlessly as he could he sunk his fangs into the area of the Matt’s neck that he was kissing a muffled moan of pure pleasure and bliss came north as blood moved into his mouth and down his throat now he had his arms around Matt’s torso his fists clinging onto the other males shirt.  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2018 5:52 pm
OoC
-

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆
⊹⊱⋛⋋ Matt ☬ Student
Health: Great/a little weak
⋌⋚⊰⊹
❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

User Image

The feline waited where he sat for the other to begin feeding. He wasn't sure what to expect, but it sure wasn't what he heard. Matt looked a little surprised and curious when they whispered about making it more pleasant. Not that the feline was tied to anyone at the moment and if it meant what he thought, nothing would stop him. And if it really made it easier, than he would let them. Not that Matt expected anything huge. Nonetheless his neck was particular sensitive and when Drake caressed and kissed his neck, the feline couldn't help but react to it, he was a living being after all. The feline lifted his hand and placed it on the other's shoulder as a soft signal he was prepared and ready. Shortly after he could feel Drake's fangs penetrate his skin on his neck with a soft utter of pain gripping his shirt, his ears moving backwards, though he didn't pull back, only his canines grew some in pure reaction to pain or other sharp stimulants. He had mentally prepared himself in the short time he had walking to the dorm. He had known it wouldn't be easy. As the young man drank from his blood, Matt could feel it stream away from his body but he knew to stay calm reminding himself that they had plenty of it and trusting on Drake to know when he had to quit. It took a while before the feline felt a little lightheaded and his grip weakened slightly.

the amazing kitsune

-

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2018 10:36 pm
Kaiten Jiron
OoC
-

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆
⊹⊱⋛⋋ Matt ☬ Student
⋌⋚⊰⊹
❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

User Image

The feline waited where he sat for the other to begin feeding. He wasn't sure what to expect, but it sure wasn't what he heard. Matt looked a little surprised and curious when they whispered about making it more pleasant. Not that the feline was tied to anyone at the moment and if it meant what he thought, nothing would stop him. And if it really made it easier, than he would let them. Not that Matt expected anything huge. Nonetheless his neck was particular sensitive and when Drake caressed and kissed his neck, the feline couldn't help but react to it, he was a living being after all. The feline lifted his hand and placed it on the other's shoulder as a soft signal he was prepared and ready. Shortly after he could feel Drake's fangs penetrate his skin on his neck with a soft utter of pain gripping his shirt, his ears moving backwards, though he didn't pull back, only his canines grew some in pure reaction to pain or other sharp stimulants. He had mentally prepared himself in the short time he had walking to the dorm. He had known it wouldn't be easy. As the young man drank from his blood, Matt could feel it stream away from his body but he knew to stay calm reminding himself that they had plenty of it and trusting on Drake to know when he had to quit. It took a while before the feline felt a little lightheaded and his grip weakened slightly.

the amazing kitsune

-

Bliss that’s what he had to describe what he was feeling at that moment he felt himself grow stronger as the pain slipped away as he gently moved his lower body against Matt’s lap while rubbing his hands up and down the other males torso, feeling the other males grip on him weaken he knew it was time to stop he had taken enough to not have to worry about feeding for another week. Pulling Matt’s body flush to his,drake gently laid matt down while still keeping their bodies together, he then pressed his tongue against the puncture wounds that his teeth had made licking all over it gently making sure it was closed, then drake removed his mouth from the other males neck his face a nice shade of pink as he panted softly,his hands on Matt’s chest sitting up slightly to look down at him “a-are you okay “ he asks matt softly.The results from drinking seemed to be good his skin which was dull now seemed brighter like ivory his eyes back to the normal purple looked brighter and full of life, his hair looked shinier and softer  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2018 3:57 am
OoC
-

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆
⊹⊱⋛⋋ Matt ☬ Student
⋌⋚⊰⊹
❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

User Image

As a demon, Matt could handle more than a human. But nonetheless for him his blood was equally as vital to stay alive. With it flowing away he felt the same weakening feeling anyone would, just a bit later. But he had to admit it felt good what Drake was doing to make it easier on him so that was what the nekojin focused on. Part of him was alright with it not ending right away but he still felt slightly relieved when the other stopped after he noticed his grip weaken. The feline could feel he was lowering to the bed and he looked up back at Drake. He felt tired and was breathing a little more labored but it was more akin to a slight feverish feeling, nothing he wouldn't be able to sleep off. In a few nights he would be back to himself. Matt heard the question vaguely and he lifted his hand rubbing between his eyes. It helped him to focus more and he nodded a bit. The feline quickly stopped though as he felt feint. "Yes, I..I'm alright." he replied, even his voice was a bit weaker than before but it was to be expected. He would need some time to fully shake the effects. "H..how are you?" he asked softly, still a bit worried for what might happen with Drake for drinking a demon's blood, though it looked all-round beneficial for the other, if not wonderful.

the amazing kitsune

-

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2018 4:43 am
Kaiten Jiron
OoC
-

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆
⊹⊱⋛⋋ Matt ☬ Student
⋌⋚⊰⊹
❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

User Image

As a demon, Matt could handle more than a human. But nonetheless for him his blood was equally as vital to stay alive. With it flowing away he felt the same weakening feeling anyone would, just a bit later. But he had to admit it felt good what Drake was doing to make it easier on him so that was what the nekojin focused on. Part of him was alright with it not ending right away but he still felt slightly relieved when the other stopped after he noticed his grip weaken. The feline could feel he was lowering to the bed and he looked up back at Drake. He felt tired and was breathing a little more labored but it was more akin to a slight feverish feeling, nothing he wouldn't be able to sleep off. In a few nights he would be back to himself. Matt heard the question vaguely and he lifted his hand rubbing between his eyes. It helped him to focus more and he nodded a bit. The feline quickly stopped though as he felt feint. "Yes, I..I'm alright." he replied, even his voice was a bit weaker than before but it was to be expected. He would need some time to fully shake the effects. "H..how are you?" he asked softly, still a bit worried for what might happen with Drake for drinking a demon's blood, though it looked all-round beneficial for the other, if not wonderful.

the amazing kitsune

-

Drake smiled softly at the nekojin as he still sat on Matt’s lap his hand gently rubbing the taller males chest their bodies still pressed together “ I... I feel amazing the pain and hunger is gone” he said softly “ thank you so much for doing this for me I’m not used to such kindness if there’s anything you want from me just ask and I’ll give it to You whether it be my friendship, my abilities,“ he pauses there faces inches apart as he looks to the side shyly “ or if you desire my body I’ll give it willingly to you “ his says to the other male his voice soft  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:06 am
OoC
-

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆
⊹⊱⋛⋋ Matt ☬ Student
⋌⋚⊰⊹
❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

User Image

The feline was just pulling himself together some though he didn't try and get up.
                                          He was feeling better laying down at the moment. When he heard the other speak he twitched his ears a bit. As tempting as the offer was, especially with how he had reacted to the way Drake wanted to distract him, it didn't feel right. For all he knew he felt this way because of the after effect from the feeding or even because of how the other had tried to distract him. Matt chuckled a bit before he placed his hand on the other's and smiled a bit before he shook his head slightly. "It wouldn't be right to take that as payment." he spoke softly. "But you are welcome to call me your friend." he spoke. It wasn't that Matt was against a fling like that while he was unspoken for. But to take it as payment felt bad.

the amazing kitsune

-

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2018 6:21 am
Kaiten Jiron
OoC
-

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆
⊹⊱⋛⋋ Matt ☬ Student
⋌⋚⊰⊹
❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

User Image

The feline was just pulling himself together some though he didn't try and get up.
                                          He was feeling better laying down at the moment. When he heard the other speak he twitched his ears a bit. As tempting as the offer was, especially with how he had reacted to the way Drake wanted to distract him, it didn't feel right. For all he knew he felt this way because of the after effect from the feeding or even because of how the other had tried to distract him. Matt chuckled a bit before he placed his hand on the other's and smiled a bit before he shook his head slightly. "It wouldn't be right to take that as payment." he spoke softly. "But you are welcome to call me your friend." he spoke. It wasn't that Matt was against a fling like that while he was unspoken for. But to take it as payment felt bad.

the amazing kitsune

-

Drake’s blush increases slightly as matt put his hand on his own his smile growing showing off his fangs slightly “ I would like that a lot “ he said then chuckling softly “ my first friend in a long time.” Slowly getting up from Matt slightly missing the warmth the other males body provided as he stood near the bed “ there’s two things I want to do now that I have the strength to do it again “ he said as he then took of the shirt he was wearing now showing his lithe but muscled torso scars scattered around his stomach,sides,and chest, moving back to matt” this is the first” he leaned down and gave matt a small peck on his cheek “ that is a thank you for helping me “ he said his cheeks pink then going to the window opening it “ and this is the second “ stepping on the window seal turning his head to matt “ if you can make it to the window I wouldnt mind you seeing “ he said then using his regained strength to propel himself high into the air, then as he started to fall back to the ground two large black wings shot out flapping as he flew threw the air doing spins and rollls while flying.  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2018 6:53 am
OoC
-

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆
⊹⊱⋛⋋ Matt ☬ Student
⋌⋚⊰⊹
❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

User Image

The Nekojin looked up and when the other got up he rubbed his head a bit. He had a slight headache from the event, smiling a bit when they kissed his cheek. A chuckle came from Matt when Drake spoke about the window. "You might be slightly overestimating my healing pro.." he started as he looked at the window, but he stopped dead in his sentence when the other threw himself out of the window and sat up quickly in an attempt to stop him. However that movement was a bit to much and it became black in front of him and he dropped back to his bed. Fighting off the slight feint, he rubbed his temples a bit and then Matt looked at the window, only to see the other flying. A relieved sigh came forth and he allowed himself to lay down again and smiled softly. He was glad Drake was feeling better and enjoying a long awaited flight by the looks of it. As for himself, uncertain if the young man would return today, he allowed himself to get some rest to aid in his recovery.

the amazing kitsune

-

Dormitories

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items