Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sabra Knight

Feral Galaxy

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2017 12:23 pm
Tasinei

After spending time with his cousin in Oba Zyphire had decided to go on a 'tour' of other countries. Packing up his bag the shifter had waved goodbye to his cousins and set off with a caravan. The road had been a bit bumpy with a few issues here and there, but nothing that truly was that exciting for Zyphire. Mostly he just spent the time sharpening his blades and practicing some of the techniques that his mentor had taught him. At least it appeals to them. He teased himself quietly before turning away from the few near his age and some children who had been watching him practice.

Wiping some sweat from his brow the young male sheathed his blades before heading down away from the group and towards where he had found a stream. His gaze did glance around the crystal grasses that grew in spurts along the worn down path, "Back in Tale already... The last time he had been here was before the great market with his cousin, Kian. That time he had seen the witu and been reckless enough to dive in between the creature and a girl.

I wonder what ever happened to her? Zyphire pursed his lips thoughtfully before simply shrugging and heading on his way. That had been so many moons ago that he couldn't even recall some details now. All he knew was that he was eager to let the cool waters wash over his skin and so it wasn't long before the shifter had shed most of his clothing and his blades to go into the stream.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2017 12:36 pm
Sabra Knight

"Come on Cassia, it's perfectly safe." One of her friends egged her to move on. Cassia however was on high alert as she was dragged through the forest by her friend. Amla had asked her to accompany her while she met with a boy, just to keep watch so they weren't caught. Cassia had accepted not knowing that her friend was meeting said boy somewhere int he forest. Now, her eyes moved around to every single little thing that moved, she jumped at every sound, and her heart raced. She did not want to be here, what if they were attacked?

Soon enough though, Amla was running towards her boy and Cassia stayed a little beyond the bush. She didn't exactly want to know what the two were going to be doing. They weren't too far from a pool of water though, Cassia knew because after the attack she had memorized the forest by heart. She would never again get lost and not find her way back home. That's why Tale was relatively safe, for the most part at least. A movement, something known it could have been a leaf for all she knew, caught her attention and it was enough for her.

Cassia would not be far if her friend needed her, but she was not staying hidden in the trees where she couldn't see something come for her. No way. The Leaf girl made a run for it, gripping her bag with all of her force until she made it well into the small clearing, only then did she turn around, completely missing the man in the water, to stop and looking and listen. Was something following her? Was something stalking her? Her eyes tried to search every inch of the forest in front of her but so far nothing.

Tasinei
Crew

Sparkling Fatcat

10,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Sabra Knight

Feral Galaxy

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2017 1:20 pm
Tasinei

Zyphire simply floated in quiet bliss. Yet as the boy cooled off in the waters he found himself pausing as rustling caught his attention. Was someone else out here? It wouldn't surprise him since it seemed like a rather hot day so anyone could have come for a swim. Who could it be? Tilting his head Zyphire quietly kicked his feet so that he could pull himself a bit closer towards the shore As he floated there in the waters the shifter had a small grin, "Are you looking for the waters?" He called out towards the girl who had appeared, "I'm sorry I wasn't expecting anyone else to join me." He teased lightly as he called out towards the leafling. Though it seemed like her attention was somewhere else - it was hard to get a good view on her while trying to keep his lower half of his body concealed in the deeper waters.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2017 1:44 pm
Sabra Knight

When Cassia heard the voice behind her, a voice that she had not expected to be there, she yelled. Loudly. Hands clenching into fists as her body drew closer upon itself until the screaming was finally over and reason won. She slowly turned, opening one eye before opening the other and the averting them away from the person in the water. Her unscarred arm went to grip where the scars were on her other hand and she tilted her head away so her scar on her eye wouldn't be visible. But her torn ear would still be visible and she hated that she couldn't hide it.

"I am so, so sorry, I was not expecting anyone to be here." Oh jeez, she hoped he wasn't naked or anything but she dared not look at him for fear that he may be naked and she might get an eyeful. "I'm not joining or anything, just waiting on a friend." She added quickly in case he thought she was alone or something.

Tasinei
Crew

Sparkling Fatcat

10,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Sabra Knight

Feral Galaxy

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2017 2:08 pm
Tasinei

Ouch. Zyphire winced as the girl screamed. But he doubted climbing out of the waters right now would make the situation any better. So the shifter just patiently floated there in the waters until the leaf girl got a better grip on herself, "I didn't realize I was that scary." He quipped lightly as she apologized to him. Though he had noticed that she was twisting her body away from him in a strange way. Was she hiding something?

Zyphire wasn't close enough to see her in detail, but he shrugged it off. Surely it wasn't like she was hiding something dangerous. Was she just shy? Such a thought made him feel a bit more mischievous. "You sure? It's rather nice out here." The boy grinned as he waved towards her teasingly as if to invite her into the waters with him, "But if not then do you mind closing your eyes? I uh kinda didn't expect to see anyone else around here so unless you're really interested I could use a pair of pants...which actually are right there towards your right foot, miss. So if you could toss those towards me a bit and just let me climb out of the water I'll be presentable in a second." He winked, "Or I can just climb out like this - I don't mind that either."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2017 8:08 pm
Sabra Knight

“I am really sorry,” Cassia repeated feeling horrible that she’d yelled like that. She really couldn’t help herself though, the forest and the things and beings residing in it made her skittish. She didn’t like any part of it; it was all dangerous to her. She really did feel bad though about yelling at the poor guy, she probably scared him a little. He seemed more amused than scared or angry at her at least so that was good.

As he spoke, her eyes grew larger and larger and she began to blush. She fully turned her head to the side as she tried to hide her embarrassment. She did spot the pants and very stiffly picked them up before throwing them in his general direction. She couldn’t look at him now knowing what she did! Then she turned her back to him and closed her eyes before covering them with both hands.

“Okay I am not looking.” She called to him. She’d much rather be with someone than be alone out here as long as he had pants on of course.

Tasinei
Crew

Sparkling Fatcat

10,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Sabra Knight

Feral Galaxy

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2017 11:42 am
Tasinei

Zyphire grinned, "Don't worry about it." The shifter's expression brightened even more as he watched her blushing. It was always so fun to tease the innocent. As he waited for his clothing the boy floated there and as the pants flew through the air he reached out and caught them.

Climbing onto the shore Zyphire quickly pulled on the clothing before taking a few steps towards the girl. Now that he was closer she did seem somewhat familiar. He would just have to get a good view of her face first, "I'm good if you want to look." Though admittedly all he had done was thrown on the capris. The rest of him was still naked and very much wet from his swim, "Are you sure you wouldn't want to swim? It is very hot out today." He couldn't resist adding the tease as he studied the girl for her reaction.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 2:55 pm
Sabra Knight

Cassia heard the ruffle of clothing and waited until he said it was okay to look before turning around again. Except when her eyes landed on the bare chest she quickly looked to the ground, didn’t even have time to look at his face. “I, uhm,” Cassia coughed. “I thought you said you were dressed?” That was not dressed! Not dressed at all! Was he making fun of her? Jeez, she’d really fallen on the worst out here hadn’t she? Well, a person was always better than a beast right? Nothing could happen to her while she was with someone else.

Hopefully.

“No, I’m not here to swim or anything.” She couldn’t tell him the real purpose of her being out here, her friend would kill her.

Tasinei
Crew

Sparkling Fatcat

10,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Sabra Knight

Feral Galaxy

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 10:03 am
Zyphire grinned at the shy reaction to his bare chest, "I am." The shifter laughed, "I don't have to be completely dressed, do I? Better some pants than no pants." The man nodded before glancing around, "I suppose if it really bothers you I could try to find something, but I honestly didn't come here with a top since its so hot. I was going to go swim after all."

He studied her for a second before shrugging, "But if I make you that uncomfortable I suppose I could leave to find the caravan and my clothing...though that would mean leaving you all alone out here without any protection." He paused, "No offense that is. Just seems like you aren't the fighter type. Aren't you afraid of being out here alone?"  
PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 4:53 am
“Ah, alright then.” Well what was she supposed to say? Demande he put on a shirt? She felt like she’d already interrupted him a lot, she wouldn’t make such a request from him. “It’s fine, really.” Cassia wasn’t a prude, she could handle a bit of a bare chest right? The leaf girl glanced at his chest before diverting her eyes. Nope, nope, nope. How was one supposed to be afraid to look at someone’s chest but want to look at the same time? The guy had a good body and Cassia was a teenage girl after all, this was probably the closes she was going to get to seeing a naked chest up close!

“I’m not here alone!” Cassia said quickly, was this guy going to attack her or something? “I, uh have friends not to far from here.” How was she supposed to explain that one to him? “I just went for a small walk is all.” The lies just kept coming out of her mouth but she’d promised not to tell anyone and she couldn’t tell him she was out here alone either. “You know, just not far from my friends.” She was quite horrible at this wasn't she? Hopefully he wouldn’t notice.

Sabra Knight

Tasinei
Crew

Sparkling Fatcat

10,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Sabra Knight

Feral Galaxy

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 6:33 am
Tasinei

Zyphire couldn't help grinning at the shyness. As much as he enjoyed a good flirt every now and then the boy couldn't help admiring that this was just as cute. It also helped that the leaf woman seemed to be rather pretty - from what he could see at least since she kept shifting her face away from him, "That's good then." He rubbed his shoulder before glancing around them once more.

The more she continued to insist that her friends were around the more Zyphire just stared at her before realization dawned on him, "Oh! No, no, no I'm not wanting to do anything to you." He protested as he quickly waved his hands in front of him in denial, "Not that you aren't pretty, you seem like a nice girl but I'm not going to just jump you....not that I'm saying I would say no if you wanted me to, but I'm not because obviously you don't...and I'm going to stop talking now." For once the shifter seemed to flush himself, "I'm sincerely worried about the witu. I had to fight one off of a girl before and go a few of my good scars here from that b*****d. Wouldn't want to have to do it again."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2017 4:45 pm
Sabra Knight

Cassia just started at him a little wide eyed as he went on about wanting to do or not do things to her and the whole jumble of words that came flowing from his mouth. Her cheeks grew red, deep red, at this and she finally turned her eyes away from him least they combust into flames. Oh my! What in the world was a girl supposed to think now? Cassia didn’t know how to respond, no one ever flirted with her. Was this considered flirting? She’d have to ask some friends to find out. But she decided it would be best if she ignored all of that.

Not that she could have continued on with the next words he said. No, instead color drained altogether from her face and she fully turned to face him now and stare at him from both eyes. No, two girls couldn’t have been attacked by witu could they? Her memory was racing to figure out if this was the man who had saved her but her memories were locked away so tightly that she only got a vague sense of familiarity. “I was attacked by a witu.” She said softly. It wasn’t like she could hide it now that she was fully facing him.

Tasinei
Crew

Sparkling Fatcat

10,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Sabra Knight

Feral Galaxy

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2017 7:07 am
Tasinei

Despite his embarrassment Zyphire found himself grinning at her reaction. Now that was an adorable flush! If he wasn't afraid of her melting into a puddle and slipping away the boy would have continued. Instead he settled to enjoy the flush that was spreading across her cheeks as he stood there. Though it wasn't without reason for his silence - in truth he was listening. Even if she was cute he wasn't about any girl to become his reason for being easily ambushed. He was cautious at all times and made certain to keep himself aware of any changes in their environment.

Her next words, however, did gain most of his attention. "You....were?" The shifter frowned thoughtfully as he finally studied her full face. She was scared across where he remembered blood streaming down that night, but it had been so dark....could it really be possible? Zyphire shook his head slowly, "How did...you get away? If you don't mind me asking." If it was the same girl then it truly was a small world indeed.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2017 2:27 pm
Sabra Knight

"I was saved by two men," Cassia said almost too quietly. She didn't want to think about it, and her memories of that night were just so shrouded... "I would have to ask my mother." She finally relented because she was sure her mother would remember the whole affair in detail. "I think maybe one of them was a shifter? But I don't remember much from that time, sorry." Why did she feel like they were on to something here? Cassia didn't know any other person who had lived through a witu attack, surely she would have heard about it considering her own predicament.

Did that mean that this guy could possibly be her rescuer? Well that would certainly be something wouldn't it? "Do you remember the name of the girl?" If it was him... And only if, then she wanted to get to know him. She wanted to know all about the man who had saved her life that night.

Tasinei
Crew

Sparkling Fatcat

10,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Sabra Knight

Feral Galaxy

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2017 5:35 pm
Tasinei

"I don't know if I would call my cousin a man..." Murmured Zyphire quietly to himself. Not that the girl needed to know about the mystic who eliminated the witu in a second after Zyphire had thrown himself at it. As the girl continued Zyphire reached up and rubbed the back of his neck sheepishly, "Ah, well it is what it is. Even if you were the girl to be honest I only lingered long enough to drop her off at the nearest healer and then moved on with my cousin. We're not much for staying around in one place for long."

For once the vain boy was hesitant to brag about an accomplishment. Though if she did persist in thinking it was him, which the longer he looked at her the more the pieces did fit into place, then he wouldn't decline her gratitude. Zyphire chuckled at the thought before pausing at her question, "I'm sorry..." He sighed as he stared at her thoughtfully, "The healer may have mentioned a name but my cousin and I were in such a rush..." Thoughtfully the shifter's words trailed off as he took a few steps closer, "But it's not like I couldn't recognize her if I got a good look considering I helped to do some bandaging and even carried her to the nearest village..."  
◈ RP Graveyard

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff