Welcome to Gaia! ::

Matope

Back to Guilds

Tags: matope, kimeti, pets, breedables, Role-playing 

Reply Roleplaying
[PRP] Unfunny Philosophy (Jester + Blood of Mine)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pigxels

Ghost

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2017 10:02 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Jester wandered, contemplating a conversation he'd just had with Mirewood about a few things she'd learned about the Motherfather, and that she'd been considering studying herbs as a hobby. It sounded rather boring to him, wondering why to bother time with plants when he could be doing more fun things with his time, but left her to her own devices. She was such a quiet introvert anyway, plants who didn't talk seemed to be just right for her.

THONK!

Stunned, he paused and shook his head, reeling and falling back on his hind legs for a moment to catch his bearings. He blinked several times and then squinted at the lovely white doe, and then apologized profusely, stuttering over words and watching the sky spin. "I am so sorry, I must not have my head today," he started, and then considered. He'd been thinking so much of what Mirewood had been saying, that he'd totally disappeared into himself. "I hope I didn't hurt you..."

Mika_Yumi

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 8:31 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Blood of Mine had been observing a songbird in the canopy above and contemplating the shift of color of its feathers – good not only for decoration, but certainly symbolic – when she’d been bumped out of her reverie. She let out a breathy, “Oh!” as she stumbled forward a bit, catching herself before she careened head-first into the brush at the side of the path. She shook her hair out of her eyes before turning to see who had thrown her off, a voice beginning to stutter its apology while she had still been regaining her footing.

The acha seemed to have been thrown even farther off than she, still settled on his haunches and looking almost a bit dizzy. She shook her head, “Oh, no, I should have stood more to the side when I paused. I’m sorry.” She certainly didn’t think that this was all his fault – she had been as unaware as he had. She gave a soft smile as she looked him over, tilting her head at him. “I am fine, thank you. And you?”

[ 178 words ]

Pigxels

Mika_Yumi

Dapper Dabbler

Pigxels

Ghost

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2017 12:16 pm
The world seemed to steady itself, and he shifted himself into a slightly wobbly standing position. He smiled impishly and ducked his head. "Oh no no, I was too busy thinking about my friend and her love of plants, it was rather distracting while walking. My airheadedness is not one of my strong suits," he bowed then dramatically and righted himself again. "I think I'm alright now. I'm Jester, sorry for the rather painful introduction, goodness me..."

MikaxYumi

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 8:37 pm
Blood of Mine perked a bit at the mention of plants, then gave a light giggle at the end of his statement. She didn’t necessarily think that getting lost in your thoughts proved air-headedness, but perhaps that depended on how often it happened. He would know better than she, of course.

She inclined her head in response to his bow, not feeling quite as flamboyant as he. “Blood of Mine. Nice to meet you, however it happened.” He seemed, at least, a very interesting fellow. She had never seen another kin like him, that was for sure. She tilted her head slightly, “You said that you have a friend interested in plants?” She did wonder a bit why such information had been taking up his thoughts enough to cause their bump, so it seemed worth asking after for her curiosity’s sake.

[ 141; 319 total ]

Pigxels

Mika_Yumi

Dapper Dabbler

Pigxels

Ghost

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 6:05 pm
His prior thoughts rushed back to him then, and he remembered what had soaked up his thoughts. "Oh, right. Yes, my friend Mirewood had some interest in starting a small herb grove somewhere near her cave. Something she was learning about the Motherfather or some such, I dunno. She's so quiet and introverted, I didn't bother to ask her much more in detail about it. I find there's more fun things to do with time, but then again now that I think about it... it'd be neat to have a little section I personally made my own. Hmm." He'd watched her do some interesting things around her cave. He figured it'd be worth it to mention, since she seemed so interested.

"Well, also aside from planting things, she's figured out how to weave branches together into wefted nets and such that the vines like to grow on. She hid her cave entrance with them, and I watched her weft a willow nearby to it so that all the under branches made a sort of reinforced shelter from the rain. Was fascinating," he added thoughtfully.

Mika_Yumi

Roleplaying

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff