Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nashawryn

Ghostly Dreamer

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2017 2:49 pm
sheepcakes

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Snowy was wandering randomly through the swamp. He knew he needed something but he didn't know what it was or where it was, just that it was somewhere in the area. He stumbled over a large rock then stopped to steady himself for a moment before continuing in his quest. The urge had come over him after his time with Marigold, the beautiful kimeti doe that he'd met. He looked blankly around, not recognizing anything near him as what he was searching for...  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2017 9:44 am
User Image Fish Bones had been searching for eggs, his favorite treat, when he'd seen the zikwa stumble past. Wondering if the kin needed help, he backed out of the bushes and cleared his throat. "Good afternoon, are you alright?"

Nashawryn

sheepcakes

Cosmic Bauble

42,750 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Nashawryn

Ghostly Dreamer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2017 11:41 am
sheepcakes
Snowy blinked in surprise at this encounter. Somehow, he felt that what he was searching for was actually this kin. "I think so.. I have this feeling, it just came over me. I met a kimeti named Marigold recently and, well, we liked each other a lot. But this feeling I have, I need to find something for her. I just don't know what it is though." He scuffed a hoof in the dirt, scooting rocks around and looking at the ground shyly. He hoped he'd explained that well enough.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 4:45 am
Fish Bones nods in understanding, listening to the zikwa speak. "I know exactly the feeling you mean, and I'll gladly help." he says, giving a friendly smile.

"May your cildren be happy and healty."

Nashawryn

sheepcakes

Cosmic Bauble

42,750 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Nashawryn

Ghostly Dreamer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 9:56 am
sheepcakes
Snowy bounces in excitement, "Thank you! That's what I needed! That's what Marigold needs." The Zikwa doesn't normally get this exuberant, but upon hearing Fish Bones his heart had felt like it was floating. The heavy weight of his urgent need had lifted. He bowed his head in respect to Fish Bones, "Thank you again, sir."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 10:54 am
"You're welcome." he replies, grinning at the zikwa's excitement. Fish Bones returns the bow, "Have a good day." he says, turning to go back to egg hunting.

Nashawryn

sheepcakes

Cosmic Bauble

42,750 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
Roleplaying

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers