Tasinei
Crew

Sparkling Fatcat

10,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2017 3:02 pm
Ila wiped her forehead with the back of her hand. She’d really worked out a good sweat hadn’t she out here? Still, it meant that she was hard at work and she was happy with that. Walking away from the field, Ila found her way to the small metal building where others took their breaks in the shade. She headed straight for the water, pouring herself a glass before surveying he others in the building. There seemed to be quite a few Lightening people about, it made her wonder what they were doing out here.

“Why are there so many folk here today?” She asked the girl next to her, perhaps she knew.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 8:20 am
Tasinei

Talria was out in the farms to help her Elders restock. Seems a few connections were to help merchants they knew. The female hummed as she looked around, not really there to work per say...just talk and pick up supplies. Her usual. She looked to the female that spoke to her.

"Ah...I don't know about these others, I'm just here on behalf of my Gramps to pick up a few things." she patted the cart next to her.  

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100

Tasinei
Crew

Sparkling Fatcat

10,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 2:08 pm
SwordOfTheDarkOnes

“Ah,” Ila said looking at the cart. “Is there anything I can help you with maybe?” She was hoping to get out of the sun for a bit and this was a great opportunity to do so. “I’ve got a bit of time.” She added quickly in case the lightening girl might refuse, and then she stuck out her hand. “I’m Ila by the way.”  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 7:33 pm
Tasinei

Talria smiled as she took the offered hand. "Talria!" she gave the other girl a hearty shake before chuckling. "I don't mind. My families more about gears and guns....not the earth." She hummed. "So...where are the main farmers around here? Gramps said to look for a....Hardiu?"  

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100

Tasinei
Crew

Sparkling Fatcat

10,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2017 8:26 am
SwordOfTheDarkOnes

"Nice to meet you too," Ila gave a small smile before glancing around. "If you're looking for Hardiu then he's most definitely out in the field at this time of day" Ila couldn't see him inside the building so she knew where he was outside. "Come I'll show you where he is!" Ila finished ehr water before heading out of the building.

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2017 10:34 pm
Tasinei
[

The small lighting female was quick to follow her new friend. She liked this, getting out on errands was earning her more knowledge of their island with all its sectors. She thought on how she could use what she experienced here. Maybe figure out how a new bullet could affect the earth around someone? Ooooh, That was a good idea...

As they walked she noticed that everyone was smiling. They were joking with one another...they just got along. "There's unity here...no rivalries...no...competition."  

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100

Tasinei
Crew

Sparkling Fatcat

10,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 4:47 am
Ila glanced back at the girl before glancing at those around her. “Oh there is, you just can’t see it.” Ila knew of it first hand after all, she was the bad child of the family. The one everyone thought would probably end up on the streets one day. “I think the lightening don’t hide it, but we need to work together if we want the earth to work for us. Kind of like two parents coming together to make a child or raising their child. If they bicker and fight all the time, how do you think the kid will grow up to be?”

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 6:23 am
Tasinei

Talria nodded as they walked. "True. I suppose its only common nature to want to compete for achievement and recognition." she shrugged. "To be honest, I just want to figure out where I stand...right now I'm my gramps errand girl."

She leaned around to look at her new friend. "What do you do for fun around here, Ila?"  

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100

Tasinei
Crew

Sparkling Fatcat

10,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2017 8:28 pm
“Me? Oh uhm well...” Ila’s idea of fun wasn’t exactly ‘fun’ for other people. “I spend a lot of time outside mostly. Most of my time is spent studying though since I do plan on becoming a healer.” It was most definitely not everyone’s cup of tea but she liked it. “What about you?”

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2017 10:13 pm
Tasinei

Talria chuckled. "I like to tinker with things...blunderbuss' mostly. Reworking my Gramps' first built for my own use." she seemed proud of of herself. A sudden burst of chittering at her side. From her bag had her jumping.

"Right, right...you silly thing." she reached in to pull out the Averin she called her comrade for several years now. "This is Pai...he helps."  

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100

Tasinei
Crew

Sparkling Fatcat

10,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 1:17 am
SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Oh, that made them quite opposites didn't it? A magical weapon versus healing beads. Not that Ila thought anything of it, it just was an interesting observation.

"Oh you have an Averin? I want one too," though her parents had not allowed it. "How are they? Yours looks friendly. How useful are they?" If she was going to convince her parents into allowing her to have one she needed to know how useful it would be to her. They thought it would be a distraction and she wanted to prove them wrong.  
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 7:47 am
Tasinei

Pai let out a happy sound as Talria scratched under his chin. Chuckling she nodded. "Their a good companion, easily trained in my experience to do small things. Pai here can fetch small items that I misplaced or can't reach. He's also prone to be a rather surprising threat when someone sneaks up on me."

As she spoke the beast sat proudly on her shoulder.  

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100

Tasinei
Crew

Sparkling Fatcat

10,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 3:07 pm
SwordOfTheDarkOnes

“Well I mean I don’t ever plan on fighting but that’s good to know.” She planned on being a healer, not someone who fought and stuff. She liked her work with plants and she was sticking to it. Ila spoked Hardiu and pointed to him. “I think that’s him over there.” He was at the end of the field probably working on some sort of farming experiment of some sort. “Did you catch him or get Pai was a gift? Or maybe bought him?” Ila would most likely look for a breeder herself.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 11:22 am
Tasinei

Talria blinked as she was asked that. With a chuckle she shook her head. "My mother...she owned his parents. So, he was gifted to me through her when I was really small. He and I are close to the same age! I consider him like my little brother sometimes."

Pai trilled as he nuzzled under her chin. Adoring his big sister as she adored him. Talria smiled at Ila.  

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100

Tasinei
Crew

Sparkling Fatcat

10,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2017 9:35 am
SwordOfTheDarkOnes

“Ah that’s quite lucky.” And Ila meant that in two ways. She’d love to have a sibling that didn’t think she was a nuisance or a lower status than her. She felt sometimes like she was such a bother to her siblings. Talria was also lucky well, Ila would most likely have to save up somehow and buy a baby or something, her parents would never give her such an amazing gift. “Do you have any siblings?” It was a totally random question as they neared the man, but she was curious. She didn’t get to talk to many lightening people often.  
◈ RP Graveyard

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff