SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2017 11:37 am
Tasinei

Talria shook her head. "None, sadly." she said with a shrug. "I didn't have that interaction except with anyone that my Gramps had deals with." she took a deep breath. "I would of loved a sibling..." she smiled at the other girl. Sorta hoping that they could forge a friendship perhaps. She just wanted to have a bond with someone...just Pai was a bit lonely, sometimes.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2017 12:44 pm
SwordOfTheDarkOnes

“Well you wouldn’t really want siblings if you had some,” Ila said shaking her head. She would have loved to be an only child, less trouble for her. “Too much competition and stuff.” She said giving the girl a small smile. “It’s not all that glamourous. “ They were half way across the field now, it wouldn’t take long before she would have to say goodbye to Talria. It was still strange to her, meeting and actually liking a lightening person. “Do you come around often?” She’d never seen her before but maybe it was one of those being at the right place at the right time kind of thing.  

Tasinei
Crew

Sparkling Fatcat

10,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 3:51 pm
Tasinei

There was a chuckle at the other girl's comment. "Trust me...I would love the company. More help for my Gramps means that when I leave...he won't...die of loneliness. " she blinked as she hummed. "Nope, this is my first time here. Gramps has others to run his errands, but he wants to teach me the value of hard work. If I'm going to go off on my own...I have to be mentally and bodily ready for just about anything..."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 10:39 am
“That's good, hard work is good for the body after all.” Ila nodded. “Alright well, this is where I leave you. I have to get back to work or I'll fall behind and my siblings will probably laugh at me.” More like report that she was slacking to her parents, but potatoes, potatoes right?

“It was really nice meeting you though! If you're ever around again come see me!” And with that Ila gave the girl a small wave and left her to meet the man she'd been looking for.

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Tasinei
Crew

Sparkling Fatcat

10,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2017 10:06 am
Tasinei
Final Tag~

Talria waved to the other female. "You as well!! I hope to visit you again!!" with a bright smile she turned to the elderly male that her Garmps was old friends with. Soon after she was off back home. A little more experienced with dealing with others than she was before.  
◈ RP Graveyard

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff