Submit

Huni Pi

Questionable Garbage

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2017 4:33 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.He was gathering food for his latest love. Although he was doing this because she'd ordered him to do so, he was willfully ignorant of any meanness in her manner. As far as the buck was concerned, he was more than happy to do this for her.

He heard rustling in the distance and figured it might be a good meal to offer her.

anemosagkelos

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2017 4:59 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. He meant to go south. And yet his legs seemed incapable of going anywhere but north. (Or maybe it was east...?) The more he tried to go nowhere the more rooted he felt to going somewhere which had puzzled him entirely. He'd never been able to follow a path without veering off due to some curiosity but now he was pulled, led to--

Travels poked his head through the brush, beard grazing the ground, as he crept forward. Why he was on his belly, crawling like a pup, who knew. (Oh if only the cheetah that followed could voice his thoughts!)

"I never met an upside down bird before," he mused as he took in the purple fluff of fur. The stag pondered, rolling onto his back, and staring up at the eyes--"Did you eat those eyes? Or just when a lot of staring contests?" he asked out loud.

edit to fix typo Huni Pi

anemosagkelos

Huni Pi

Questionable Garbage

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2017 5:08 pm
Of the eyes that Look possessed, only those he saw through blinked. The markings around his neck and chest remained staring but unseeing. "I'm not an upside down bird but I have won a great many staring contests! That is very astute of you!" he declared cheerfully, "Oh did you pass by any game? Not the kind you play but the kind you eat, perchance? I wish to return to my beloved with a worthy offering."

anemosagkelos

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2017 6:26 pm
Perhaps he was a spider then, with so many eyes, he thought as the buck refuted the theory of being a bird. Either way, it mattered little. And Travels had never been good at staring--even now he was half twisted as if to rise, eyes veering away as if to find if he had seen game.

"Game..." he murmured as he climbed to his feet, a muddy mess but somehow still--okay, no, he looked rather like a naughty child who had played too long in the grass and mud. With a shake of his head, flecks of mud flying, "No, but I have a Guide and I can blink!" he grinned proudly. And then promptly his stag body vanished and there was a giant moth on the buck's smooth snout.

Huni Pi

anemosagkelos

Huni Pi

Questionable Garbage

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2017 6:30 pm
Startled, Look faltered back, but he was quick to regain his bearings and was immediately awed. "Amazing! That is quite a feat, you must be able to catch all sorts of game! Or find all sorts of treasures or even get to all sorts of places!"

The buck wished he had such an ability. Oh the things he could do and all the ways he could be helpful.

anemosagkelos

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2017 7:12 pm
"I get quite lost," he smiled, wistful, as he looked upwards. He didn't care for this feeling of being a tree, firmly planted in one spot. But then--

"Are you--no. Is she expecting?" he queried. Bucks couldn't be pregnant, he remembered, somewhat forlornly. But does could. And he had mentioned a beloved. It was the only reason he could think of for being so stuck on a path.

Huni Pi

anemosagkelos

Huni Pi

Questionable Garbage

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2017 10:39 pm
Although the buck wasn't actually certain of what the stag meant by that Look nodded, "Oh yes, she is definitely expecting." In that she was expecting him to return with something. "Would you be able to help with that?"

It was likely Don't Look Now misinterpreted but he wasn't paying that much attention so it was entirely possible she was in the way the stag meant. (She was.)

anemosagkelos

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 10:35 am
The stag bounced on his hooves, tail swishing much like a pleased dog wagged its tail, "Splendid! I shall grant a blessing then!"

Half-visible the moth fluttered lazily as the stag considered the buck before him. Not a bird and maybe not a spider either. Genial though and striking.

"Your children shall be visionaries, able to see outside the lines and what others cannot. Even if they aren't spiders with so many eyes. Although if one is an upside down bird could I meet them?" he asked quite seriously before tilting his head upward wondering a moment.

Huni Pi

anemosagkelos

Huni Pi

Questionable Garbage

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 10:47 am
The buck chuckled, "Why that is very kind of you, and if they take after their mother, I'm certain they will be equally lovely and kind~" Look seemed to be quite ignorant of the doe's actual nature and was happy to remain so. "If our paths should meet again, I would be more than happy to introduce to you my future children!"

But for now, he went off to find food.

anemosagkelos

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 10:51 am
Content with that answer and feeling that the roots had dropped away, Travels melted into the moth that was his soul. Freedom was important, yes, but it was in his nature to wander. With lazy flaps, he (followed loyally by his cheetah--ah, there was his cloud, too) drifted off into the swamp.

Huni Pi
and done

anemosagkelos

Roleplaying

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas