[PRP - Tale] Talks of the future? [Rham/Sathe] FIN Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kaname423
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2020 8:05 am
Sathe felt a deep blush rising to her cheeks and she felt like everything was suddenly amplified. The swaying of the wagon, the tingling she felt in her fingers knowing how close they were to Rham. He had used 'us'.

She felt herself leaning in as he spoke of their future, their children, their life together, and she let herself be carried away by it. Without overthinking it in her head, she leaned in the rest of the way and touched lips to Rham. It was sweet and soft, and she lingered on the feeling of his lips on hers before she pulled away, the blush seemingly permanent on her face.

Bronze Coffee

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2020 10:47 am
It was a very good thing he didn't have to pay too much attention to the road. With Sathe kissing him like this, the man turned a bright shade of red and couldn't stop his eyes from becoming glued to her face. He grinned a big, wide grin before he leaned in to return the favor. It couldn't be more than a brief one, because he did have to pay some attention to their heading, but he couldn't help it.

"That.. was really nice." He didn't know what else to say, really. It was nice, and he wanted to do that a lot more often.

Before he knew it, they were nearing their destination for their dinner and he was starting to slow the wagon down. "I say something you like?" He was half teasing, but curious what brought on the sudden kiss.

Not that he was complaining.

kaname423

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

kaname423
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2020 12:37 pm
He had kissed her back and she felt her heart skip in her chest. She could get used to this... she could even get used to the bumping of the wagon if it meant she could spend more of her life with Rham.

She laughed out, her face renewed with a new blush. Maybe she had overthought his words, but it was true the feelings were mutual now. "Oh I'm sorry. I, uh, well you had spoken about 'our family'. I couldn't help myself." She smiled to him, enjoying the feeling of having someone who could return her feelings, hopefully in full.

Bronze Coffee

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2020 8:24 pm
Oh, gods above, he let that slip. At least she was excited by the idea. "Well.. I had planned... on asking you over dinner some questions. That's... what I'll say for now, but it is along those lines?" Rham knew he cat was already out of the bag, so to speak, but he still wanted to do it properly.

When the wagon came to a stop, he tied Jolly off and gave them a few pats before going to offer his hand to help Sathe down.

"My lady." He gave her a wink as he helped her down and even offered his arm.

[quote="kaname423']  

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

kaname423
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2020 7:52 am
Sathe tried to stifle her beaming as he continued to speak. She could only guess at what it was he had wanted to talk about over dinner, but she was eager to find out. "Thank you." she responded to Rham's helping hand.

She looped her arms in his and let him lead her inside into the building.

Bronze Coffee

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2020 9:03 am
The smile couldn't stay off his face either as he walked to one of the tables that were free. Rham held onto her arm gently and spun to pull out her chair first, bowing rather dramatically at the waist. "Let me push you in, my lady."

When Sathe was all settled in, Rham took his spot and then let out a huge breath before looking at her again.

"You... wouldn't mind traveling with me would you? I would... really love if you came along with me. Being away for so long..." He made a face and then pouted, "It just doesn't feel right."

kaname423

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

kaname423
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2020 9:15 am
Sathe knew she was getting carried away in the moment but tried to be realistic. She tried to ground herself and seriously consider what Rham was asking. All she had ever known was a life in Tale, and she wasn't opposed to seeing other places, but she didn't know how she would handle life on the road. "I... well I want to. But I just don't know how the traveling life would suit me." She wanted to give up everything to be with Rham though, and as she sat in the seat she leaned over and took Rham's hands in hers.

"I don't want to be away from you either." She was trying to be so very honest in her answers. She didn't want anything to come between them so early but it was a lot to think about. "I would love to go with you if we can make it work. I want to be able to see your face every morning and as the last thing I see at night. It would be wonderful."

"I will go with you." She decided, her heart feeling like it might explode out of her chest. Just like that in a moment's notice her entire life was changing. Everything she had been so used to was about to come to an end and she was both excited and terrified. But she would have Rham to be there with her through all of it.

Bronze Coffee

◈ Archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces