Qwertea
Captain

IRL Gaian

11,725 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Rat Conqueror 500
PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 9:52 pm
*Names have been changed/substituted to protect the innocents and the guiltys privacy.*

So this girl I know, I'll use the name Kailee.
She had a child and the father took custody of the child, Kailee fights custody and the father gave the baby to her mom (Kailee) before the court date because he's been breaking court mandated agreements right and left for visitation. He didn't have a chance in a court battle anyway.

Kailee gets custody from the father and when she got the baby she started partying and doing drugs. She would dump the baby on a person, gonna use the name Derpina.... She would dump the baby on Derpina, mind you Derpina is in her forties and has a masters degree. She's smart and doesn't approve of how Kailee is treating the baby. Kailee was dumping the kid on Derpina for weeks on end without checking in or anything. She wouldn't even bring clothes, food or anything by. Derpina took the kid in and she didn't mind watching her because the baby is taken care of when she is with Derpina. The baby's father has deserted them and moved to Ohio, he has been in contact with Derpina and is signing his rights over to her so she can fight custody for the baby.

Kailee has really gone off the deep end. For instance, this week she gave a photographer 500$ so he can take lewd pictures for her "modeling portfolio" when in reality we know it's fluff talk for prostitution. I would give examples of what was said but it's so gross that I don't even want to repeat it. Mind you Easter is this weekend and this baby is two and is walking good. Good enough to hunt eggs, and when she goes to church without an Easter dress and basket she will notice the difference. She didn't even bother to buy her shoes that fit let alone diapers the last time she dumped the baby on Derpina. I ended up getting her a basket with some eggs, chocolate bunny, and some toys. Derpina bought the dress.

I don't mind buying things for the baby, between me and Derpina that baby will not do without. We make sure she is fed and loved because Kailee and her family neglects her. It's horrible, I just wish that Kailee would stop acting like this. She's missing out on memories that she won't be able to get back or create again. Plus the baby is to the point where she can't stand to be around her mother. When the baby is away from Derpina (which is a rare occasion) she has night terrors and will wake up screaming. She has major abandonment issues due to her idiot parents.

Derpina is waiting on the paperwork from the fathers lawyer and once it is signed she's fighting custody. She has the baby 95% of the time anyway because the idiot mother parties like no tomorrow. Thankfully Derpina can take care of her, I help out when I can because I absolutely adore the baby. Besides she needs stable adults in her life, I just wish that her mother would step up. I don't understand how parents can neglect and not take care of their own children. It really pisses me off honestly,  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2017 11:55 am
Poor kid..... as much as I wanna say family is family. Her mother is really wasting away her chances.
Stupid behavior is fine before getting kids.....

Seem like she's better off with the two of you, even if you two are basically just full time babysitters.

Wish all you three a happy easter heart  

CowDoll

Excitable Sex Symbol

Neshira Namea Returns

Josies Champion

19,350 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2017 8:14 pm
You know my biggest anger spot is bad mothers. ******** that lady. Derpina and you are awesome. How old is the kid? I can send some of my son's old clothes and stuff if ya want. ^_^  
Serious Discussions and Debates

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games