Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

120Damian120

Skilled Tactician

16,100 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Rat Conqueror 500
PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2017 8:01 pm
So I just got the idea to write as Riyak for a little, these posts will involve his time while he was controlled, meaning most of these posts will be one off assassinations meaning these may get violent, also in this version of Riyak his power is fully unchained so he is much more powerful then in character Riyak so in any case here we go  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2017 8:02 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Riyak slowly approached a rather extravagant looking building, though while it looked flashy and for the wealthy many guards surrounded the building, each man was paired with another and at all times the grounds were under a careful watch. However all of this meant nothing to the Lycanoid, his wrists were adorned with gold bracelets, his ankles had golden anklets and there were even gold bands around his neck, all of which were bound tightly as to not be easily removed. His mission was to kill the man who lived in the mansion, though his owner had expressed desire for the man's private army be taken out as well, as such Riyak had decided that the extermination of all of the targets men would come first then he would deal with the target. Riyak slowly walked down the main path to the front door, as he did several guards moved to intercept him "Sir! This is private property, if you continue your path we will be required to use force" the man said, though Riyak failed to react at all. The lack of reaction caused the four men to move in on Riyak. They tried stopping him again but words were futile now, they were not Riyak's master. After it was shown that Riyak would not change course each man reached for their blade yet in a flash Riyak vanished and appeared behind them, after which he shook the blood off both of his hands, before each man realized that their stomach's had been gouged out "im-impossib.." the man tried to say before falling over with his comrades, each one of them had been slain.

The alarm had sounded, men were scrambling, yet all around the house Riyak took down each man. There was no deception to his craft, each time Riyak simply walked towards them, if they attacked him, he responded in an instant, the only time he did more than walk other than his brief battles, was when the men started to run away, at that point Riyak began to run himself, striking each man, leaving no survivors. By the time Riyak began heading towards the building he was soaked in blood, but it didn't matter his target was inside, soon this would be over. Riyak soon made it to the door after he had slain all the guards on the grounds, yet as he turned the door handle it seemed to complete a magic circle as one formed on the door around the handle before causing an explosion that sent sent Riyak flying. As the dust settled he saw a man creating another magic circle, and before Riyak could react the space around his body exploded. This time though Riyak held his ground and lunged out of the dust towards the man, aiming to take off the man's hands. Yet as he reached the man's wrists Riyak met resistance, the man had enchanted his arms and hands. "I will not let you near master Airis" the man decreed before slamming Riyak to the ground and kicking him across the yard. Riyak slowly got up and dusted himself off much to the man's surprise "How!?! How are you this strong, you took all of my attacks and not even a scratch... demon" the man utter before he saw a large purple orb form at Riyak's finger tips "Fool! do you think you'll best me in magic!?! I won't fail, back then when master Airis saved my family... I know not your goal, but I will repay my debt here and today, come at me demon I WILL NOT KNEEL TO YOU!" Riyak launched his attack, and the man countered casting a major spell, the two attacks collided tearing apart the ground as they met, yet neither one seemed to gain an inch on the other "My master, no my friend, AIRIS I WILL NOT FAIL YOU!" the man yelled before he began pushing back Riyak's attack to the point where he actually overwhelmed the Lycanoid. The man's attack pushed Riyak back before completely overwhelming him causing a massive explosion. "is that it? is the demon gone?" the man asked before looking down to see his hands were missing "What!?!" the man said before his head was separated from his neck with one swift chop from Riyak, who was glowing with his aura flowing from his body.

"When the moon runs deep with blood and the source of the worlds greed is near shall the bane of life be born into this world, on this day the world will darken. This creature knows no mercy and will cherish in aiding the greedy of the world, shall you ever cross this creature offer up your greed and pray that it pleases this abomination... I guess this is referring to you" Airis said as Riyak opened the door to his room. Airis shook at Riyak's presence, as the Lycanoid was allowing part of his aura to bleed out, even when he wasn't at full power the amount of power that he was releasing felt immense to Airis "It says that you will happily help those who are greedy, but I think thats false, you look under alot of pain" the words fell on deaf ears, Riyak just walked forwards "I'm sorry, you must be in so much pain, I knew your father, its a sad twist of fate that you ended up standing before me" Airis said as Riyak just kept walking, the Lycanoid had now channeled his aura to his hand preparing to attack "Riyak! I know I can't fight you, I know my story ends here, but please, remember its not your fault, your not you, Riyak please for me and your father please remember this is not your fault, don't give up fight this Riyak!" Airis said before suddenly Riyak's hand pierced his chest causing the man to cough up a mouthful of blood "Riyak, please free yourself I know you can do it boy, for your father" he said, and as he spoke a tear welled up in Riyak's eyes, yet nothing else changed, Riyak said nothing he just stood still for a moment.After Airis became limp and passed on Riyak swiftly pulled his hand back and watched Airis's body fall to the floor, his mission was complete.  

120Damian120

Skilled Tactician

16,100 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Rat Conqueror 500
48.)symbols

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items