Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gays and Bis (boys only)

Back to Guilds

A place for gay and bisexual boys to hang out, chat, roleplay, etc. Come on in :D 

Tags: yaoi, gays, bisexuals, semes, ukes 

Reply Gays and Bis (boys only)
New here

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CameronTrevino

Interesting Consumer

8,650 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 3:58 pm
hi, I am new to this Guild. I am 12 from IA and have 2 sisters and live with my mother. I am By-sexual if any of you are wondering and I love to talk. Thank you for reading my post.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 10:40 pm
CameronTrevino
hi, I am new to this Guild. I am 12 from IA and have 2 sisters and live with my mother. I am By-sexual if any of you are wondering and I love to talk. Thank you for reading my post.

hay kiddo. that's a bad idea. 12 is a bit young to go shopping if you catch my drift. I know your teen years makes all that sound good, but I would let you hormones settle before you go looking for that special someone. I'm not saying don't experiment with that special friend a kiss maybe, but don't go looking. bi is also a weird thing I keep hearing. I get some people in this wont agree with me but it is in my honest opinion that bi is a lazy mans gay. I would again let your hormones settle and see if your in fact gay or not. cuz let me tell you it will be weird in your adult years if you go and change your mind. short version. don't let PC culture define you. nothing is wrong with a late bloomer. make Shure you know what you want before lesser people take advantage of you.  

MeRzEe

Skilled Capitalist

6,600 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 3 100

Leonnello

Wheezing Man-Lover

8,625 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 7:31 pm
MeRzEe
CameronTrevino

hay kiddo. that's a bad idea. 12 is a bit young to go shopping if you catch my drift. I know your teen years makes all that sound good, but I would let you hormones settle before you go looking for that special someone. I'm not saying don't experiment with that special friend a kiss maybe, but don't go looking. bi is also a weird thing I keep hearing. I get some people in this wont agree with me but it is in my honest opinion that bi is a lazy mans gay. I would again let your hormones settle and see if your in fact gay or not. cuz let me tell you it will be weird in your adult years if you go and change your mind. short version. don't let PC culture define you. nothing is wrong with a late bloomer. make Shure you know what you want before lesser people take advantage of you.

"I get some people in this wont agree with me but it is in my honest opinion that bi is a lazy mans gay. I would again let your hormones settle and see if your in fact gay or not"

While I understand where you're coming from, some people know what they like early on and it's important to show some level of support. If he likes boys and girls, that's fine. Sexual orientation is like a spectrum after all. He could change as he matures, and that's natural, but telling someone to hold back their feelings, "just in case", isn't helping. This is coming from someone who doesn't like "PC culture", by the way.

Anyways, hiya Cameron, and welcome to the guild. emotion_brofist  
PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2017 8:50 am
Leonnello
MeRzEe
CameronTrevino

"I get some people in this wont agree with me but it is in my honest opinion that bi is a lazy mans gay. I would again let your hormones settle and see if your in fact gay or not"

While I understand where you're coming from, some people know what they like early on and it's important to show some level of support. If he likes boys and girls, that's fine. Sexual orientation is like a spectrum after all. He could change as he matures, and that's natural, but telling someone to hold back their feelings, "just in case", isn't helping. This is coming from someone who doesn't like "PC culture", by the way.

I don't subscribe to that sjw bs, so no offence to you but bi is the lazy mans gay, and if someone is truly bi they wouldn't come to a gay club with no girls.

bi turns a hard fought world of homosexuality into a fashion statement. a nice shirt you can take on and off as you please. too many people are bi and go out with the opposite sex, but hay I say welcome just use some since and maybe figure yourself out. don't let the sjw loons make up your mind. they tell you what you want to hear. while the people who truly care tell you what you need to hear. I pray you listen to the right people and not make a mistake in listening to the people that would harm you to push the liberal agenda.

you have a great day kiddo and please use your brain in here.  

MeRzEe

Skilled Capitalist

6,600 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 3 100

Leonnello

Wheezing Man-Lover

8,625 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2017 9:49 am
MeRzEe
Leonnello
MeRzEe
CameronTrevino

I don't subscribe to that sjw bs, so no offence to you but bi is the lazy mans gay, and if someone is truly bi they wouldn't come to a gay club with no girls.

bi turns a hard fought world of homosexuality into a fashion statement. a nice shirt you can take on and off as you please. too many people are bi and go out with the opposite sex, but hay I say welcome just use some since and maybe figure yourself out. don't let the sjw loons make up your mind. they tell you what you want to hear. while the people who truly care tell you what you need to hear. I pray you listen to the right people and not make a mistake in listening to the people that would harm you to push the liberal agenda.

I... don't know how to respond to this... Wow. Have a great day yourself, bud.  
PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2017 9:55 am
Leonnello
MeRzEe
Leonnello
MeRzEe
CameronTrevino

Another one bites the dust. I will have a good day. its vary rarely this easy to win a debate. honestly I don't mean ill will on anyone. I'm just worried about this kids is all. you know how gay people can be, and someone underage. (to bring up an old dusty may may.) That's Noooo good! xp  

MeRzEe

Skilled Capitalist

6,600 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 3 100

Leonnello

Wheezing Man-Lover

8,625 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2017 10:04 am
MeRzEe
Leonnello
MeRzEe
Leonnello
MeRzEe
CameronTrevino

Another one bites the dust. I will have a good day. its vary rarely this easy to win a debate. honestly I don't mean ill will on anyone. I'm just worried about this kids is all. you know how gay people can be, and someone underage. (to bring up an old dusty may may.) That's Noooo good! xp

You did win, I backed out. It's not worth it when someone repeats the same argument and makes mountains of assumptions like you just did.  
PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2017 12:10 pm
Leonnello
MeRzEe
Leonnello
MeRzEe
Leonnello

You did win, I backed out. It's not worth it when someone repeats the same argument and makes mountains of assumptions like you just did.

people like you assume. i drop fact. so thanks for conceding because you saved yourself some time defending the indefensible. come back when you have a more concrete narrative outside the spectrum argument.  

MeRzEe

Skilled Capitalist

6,600 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 3 100

Leonnello

Wheezing Man-Lover

8,625 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2017 3:10 pm
MeRzEe
Leonnello
MeRzEe
Leonnello
MeRzEe
Leonnello

people like you assume. i drop fact. so thanks for conceding because you saved yourself some time defending the indefensible. come back when you have a more concrete narrative outside the spectrum argument.

You assumed I'm being influenced by your boogeymen SJWs (I'm pretty anti-SJW myself)

"don't let the sjw loons make up your mind. they tell you what you want to hear. while the people who truly care tell you what you need to hear. I pray you listen to the right people and not make a mistake in listening to the people that would harm you to push the liberal agenda."

and you assume that bisexuals can't be attracted to both sexes simultaneously (which boggles my mind).

"I don't subscribe to that sjw bs, so no offence to you but bi is the lazy mans gay, and if someone is truly bi they wouldn't come to a gay club with no girls."
"bi turns a hard fought world of homosexuality into a fashion statement. a nice shirt you can take on and off as you please. too many people are bi and go out with the opposite sex, but hay I say welcome just use some since and maybe figure yourself out"

You take these opinions as fact.

"come back when you have a more concrete narrative outside the spectrum argument."

As opposed to "in my opinion they're just lazy gays"? How about you read up on studies and articles about human sexuality instead.
Here you go: http://www.tandfonline.com/toc/wjbi20/current  
PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2017 7:23 pm
Leonnello
MeRzEe
Leonnello
MeRzEe
Leonnello

You assumed I'm being influenced by your boogeymen SJWs (I'm pretty anti-SJW myself)

"don't let the sjw loons make up your mind. they tell you what you want to hear. while the people who truly care tell you what you need to hear. I pray you listen to the right people and not make a mistake in listening to the people that would harm you to push the liberal agenda."

and you assume that bisexuals can't be attracted to both sexes simultaneously (which boggles my mind).

"I don't subscribe to that sjw bs, so no offence to you but bi is the lazy mans gay, and if someone is truly bi they wouldn't come to a gay club with no girls."
"bi turns a hard fought world of homosexuality into a fashion statement. a nice shirt you can take on and off as you please. too many people are bi and go out with the opposite sex, but hay I say welcome just use some since and maybe figure yourself out"

"come back when you have a more concrete narrative outside the spectrum argument."

As opposed to "in my opinion they're just lazy gays"? How about you read up on studies and articles about human sexuality instead.

all these study's do is prove my point that your submitting to the false idea that gender, sexuality, and as of 2017 race is a spectrum. you can keep telling yourself that, but the honest truth is that a kid as young as 12 doesn't know what they want sexually. it takes a level of maturity to fully grasp what one wants in life. may it be sex, or a job, what car you want to drive. shoot a kid his age doesn't even know what to wear let alone choosing a sexual partner.

both inside and out being gay Is dangerous for a young kid at the tinder age of 12. hes not only going to face the standard troubles that come from a world that is not built for gay, but he will be subjected to many horrible people that would wish to do him wrong, and you know it. my original post was looking out for him. not stifling his progression as a person, but rather letting him know to take it slow. test the waters, and maybe see if this is a world he wanted to be in. you came along weeks later arguing that I was doing harm to the kid.

you see unlike you who need articles to make arguments i can make my own. unlike you i never stopped defending the OP never one time did he leave my mind. you need to realize that sometimes your wrong. i realize that maybe i should have worded my post differently, but i was considering my audience. a young impressionable 12 year old doesn't need fancy words and articles. he needs someone who can get down on his level and speak from experience.

so for future reference choose your battles, because as you know trolling is not aloud in this club, and your better off leaving advice giving to people who know what they are talking about. i will not be messaging again. so please continue on. I'm Shure people would love to see how long you will carry on.  

MeRzEe

Skilled Capitalist

6,600 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 3 100

Leonnello

Wheezing Man-Lover

8,625 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2017 8:11 pm
MeRzEe
Leonnello
MeRzEe
Leonnello
MeRzEe
Leonnello

all these study's do is prove my point that your submitting to the false idea that gender, sexuality, and as of 2017 race is a spectrum. you can keep telling yourself that, but the honest truth is that a kid as young as 12 doesn't know what they want sexually. it takes a level of maturity to fully grasp what one wants in life. may it be sex, or a job, what car you want to drive. shoot a kid his age doesn't even know what to wear let alone choosing a sexual partner.

both inside and out being gay Is dangerous for a young kid at the tinder age of 12. hes not only going to face the standard troubles that come from a world that is not built for gay, but he will be subjected to many horrible people that would wish to do him wrong, and you know it. my original post was looking out for him. not stifling his progression as a person, but rather letting him know to take it slow. test the waters, and maybe see if this is a world he wanted to be in. you came along weeks later arguing that I was doing harm to the kid.

you see unlike you who need articles to make arguments i can make my own. unlike you i never stopped defending the OP never one time did he leave my mind. you need to realize that sometimes your wrong. i realize that maybe i should have worded my post differently, but i was considering my audience. a young impressionable 12 year old doesn't need fancy words and articles. he needs someone who can get down on his level and speak from experience.

so for future reference choose your battles, because as you know trolling is not aloud in this club, and your better off leaving advice giving to people who know what they are talking about. i will not be messaging again. so please continue on. I'm Shure people would love to see how long you will carry on.

So you value your ignorance more than a well studied body of knowledge? Okay...

My very first response to you was in support of Cameron, whether you believe it or not. A 12 year old needs someone to tell him that he's just fine the way he is. Like I said, I get where you're coming from; gay people generally have it worse than straight people and you're worried that he's going through a phase that could get him hurt. But what if he isn't? What if he, like others (myself included), has come to terms with his sexual orientation at his young age? And maybe it's not sexual orientation per se, but that funny feeling, the butterflies in the stomach that you get when you like someone. Just let the kid discover himself without discrediting his feelings and getting politics involved.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2017 8:25 pm
MeRzEe
-snip-
I see where you're coming from when you think bisexuality is a myth with the radicalization of the left and obscure sexualities and genders becoming a trend. But it is possible for someone to be sexually attracted to both genders (yes I said BOTH so don't accuse me of sjw ********) it's really not that obscure or not scientifically prove as pansexuality or demi or grey or whatever is out there in a spectrum bs.

True there are a lot of cases where people use "bi" as a blanket to use at first before being comfortable with the fact they actually get excited about the same gender only. It's a popular thing because it's the EASIEST option. But because there are a s**t ton of counterfeits does not mean there are no real dollar bills-grouping legitimate dudes that get hard over hot men and women (which I have experienced a guy like that in person) with people that use that easy exit option is unfair and a logical fallacy.  

Skinny Legend

Lonely Abductee

9,750 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100

MeRzEe

Skilled Capitalist

6,600 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2017 9:08 pm
Nohrian Scum
MeRzEe
-snip-
I see where you're coming from when you think bisexuality is a myth with the radicalization of the left and obscure sexualities and genders becoming a trend. But it is possible for someone to be sexually attracted to both genders (yes I said BOTH so don't accuse me of sjw ********) it's really not that obscure or not scientifically prove as pansexuality or demi or grey or whatever is out there in a spectrum bs.

True there are a lot of cases where people use "bi" as a blanket to use at first before being comfortable with the fact they actually get excited about the same gender only. It's a popular thing because it's the EASIEST option. But because there are a s**t ton of counterfeits does not mean there are no real dollar bills-grouping legitimate dudes that get hard over hot men and women (which I have experienced a guy like that in person) with people that use that easy exit option is unfair and a logical fallacy.

Dead convo is dead.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 2:43 pm
Excuse my lack of encouragement on any level with this thread but,12 is actually too young to even be on Gaia. You can get banned just for posting that.  

S St Stutters

Lonely Lunatic

Spike The Baby Dragon

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 3:35 pm
Nohrian Scum
MeRzEe
-snip-

I'd like to add into this, for my part. While I see where the sides can come from here, speaking for myself I consider myself bisexual. I am married to a wonderful woman and we have a child, but I also find myself very attracted to a couple of men, have had fantasies about same sex relationships, and on a personal note, still enjoy adult stuff of straight and same sex of both genders. So i do honestly feel that this feeling of "absolute one way or the other, no in between" it's a little biased. It also sounds very religious based too  
Gays and Bis (boys only)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games