Welcome to Gaia! ::

Annual User Run Ball Planning Guild

Back to Guilds

The event planning organisation for the AURB! 

Tags: aurb, annual ball, ball, user run, event 

Reply Locked Threads
Chatroom Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Handsome Mr-X

Handsome Gentleman

27,590 Points
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Attending the Ball 25
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 2:10 pm
Odd Cinderella
The Handsome Mr-X
Odd Cinderella
Wait, am I allowed to post in here even if I only applied so far? redface

Oh you're fine~

As a matter of fact, you're accepted~

Start up your character's profile, and if you want to share history with me or Mushy's character all you have to do is ask and we'll be there!
biggrin

History? As in in-Character History? ninja I might need help. redface

Indeed~
If your character works closely with or are friends with either of our characters, we can talk out in what way they are close.
biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 2:11 pm
The Handsome Mr-X
Indeed~
If your character works closely with or are friends with either of our characters, we can talk out in what way they are close.
biggrin

Got it. But, I'd need to know who your characters are first. Also, design-wise, what colors are we going for. redface  

Odd Cinderella

Hopeful Girl

The Handsome Mr-X

Handsome Gentleman

27,590 Points
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Attending the Ball 25
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 2:13 pm
Odd Cinderella
The Handsome Mr-X
Indeed~
biggrin

Got it. But, I'd need to know who your characters are first. Also, design-wise, what colors are we going for. redface

Certainly~
My character is the Princess and fiance of the Sun Fae Princess.

Your character, as a moon fae, must have pale/white skin with elven ears to match.  
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 2:16 pm
The Handsome Mr-X
Odd Cinderella
The Handsome Mr-X
Indeed~
biggrin

Certainly~

Your character, as a moon fae, must have pale/white skin with elven ears to match.

Ok. I can work with that. Hm. I'm certain a Princess would need a Handmaiden? Or, Lady in Waiting? AH! But, that's a big role! @_@  

Odd Cinderella

Hopeful Girl

The Handsome Mr-X

Handsome Gentleman

27,590 Points
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Attending the Ball 25
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 2:20 pm
Odd Cinderella
The Handsome Mr-X
Odd Cinderella
The Handsome Mr-X
Indeed~
biggrin

Certainly~

Ok. I can work with that. Hm. I'm certain a Princess would need a Handmaiden? Or, Lady in Waiting? AH! But, that's a big role! @_@

That'd be nice~
Haha, as long as you have fun being a Lady in Waiting it should all work out.

Do you have a contest in mind?
Perhaps to see how guests work as hand maidens or to test their etiquette in front of royalty?  
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 2:30 pm
The Handsome Mr-X
That'd be nice~

Perhaps to see how guests work as hand maidens or to test their etiquette in front of royalty?

Most contests I have hosted in the past have been avatar-designing contests. In my Intro, I specifically mention about avatar designing being my strongest point and I believe I shared some example albums. lol I think one year I had hosted an art contest and also a singing cover contest.

Not sure if any of those fit in with the theme. But, I like that etiquette test thing and I think it'd be more fun if everyone did it via real life instead. Like, a how to curtsy contest? Lol. Nah. That's too ambitious.  

Odd Cinderella

Hopeful Girl

The Handsome Mr-X

Handsome Gentleman

27,590 Points
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Attending the Ball 25
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 3:23 pm
Odd Cinderella
The Handsome Mr-X
That'd be nice~

Most contests I have hosted in the past have been avatar-designing contests. In my Intro, I specifically mention about avatar designing being my strongest point and I believe I shared some example albums. lol I think one year I had hosted an art contest and also a singing cover contest.

Not sure if any of those fit in with the theme. But, I like that etiquette test thing and I think it'd be more fun if everyone did it via real life instead. Like, a how to curtsy contest? Lol. Nah. That's too ambitious.

That would make my entire summer vaction.
I'd donate items to see that contest.
emotion_dowant

But hi, we're here to help if you need it.
biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 4:14 pm
Odd Cinderella

eyyy, welcome, welcome!!!

As x said, as long as you enjoy playing your character, everything should be a-ok!
Also, my character is the tutor, so perhaps our characters could bond over the shared pain of watching over the princess lmfao

Also, feel free to toss any contest ideas into the contest thread! All role-players will likely have to run at least one character quest, so you should definitely start thinking about that~

glad you've joined us!

aucosu

Crew

Familiar Conventioneer

Odd Cinderella

Hopeful Girl

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 4:16 pm
Mushyung
Odd Cinderella

eyyy, welcome, welcome!!!

As x said, as long as you enjoy playing your character, everything should be a-ok!
Also, my character is the tutor, so perhaps our characters could bond over the shared pain of watching over the princess lmfao

Also, feel free to toss any contest ideas into the contest thread! All role-players will likely have to run at least one character quest, so you should definitely start thinking about that~

glad you've joined us!

Ooh! Character Quest? What's that about? eek  
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 4:21 pm
Odd Cinderella

It's just a contest run by the role player, that has something to do with your character!

So for example, my tutor could be running a minigame to collect books, or run a writing contest to add to the library, stuff like that.

aucosu

Crew

Familiar Conventioneer

Odd Cinderella

Hopeful Girl

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 4:54 pm
Mushyung
Odd Cinderella

It's just a contest run by the role player, that has something to do with your character!

So for example, my tutor could be running a minigame to collect books, or run a writing contest to add to the library, stuff like that.

Oh. So that's why Mr X mentioned about an etiquette contest. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 6:53 pm
Odd Cinderella
Mushyung
Odd Cinderella

Oh. So that's why Mr X mentioned about an etiquette contest. 3nodding

Haha, probably! >w<

aucosu

Crew

Familiar Conventioneer

Odd Cinderella

Hopeful Girl

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 7:08 pm
Mushyung

Haha, probably! >w<

Is that your Tutor? surprised  
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 7:45 pm