Welcome to Gaia! ::

Annual User Run Ball Planning Guild

Back to Guilds

The event planning organisation for the AURB! 

Tags: aurb, annual ball, ball, user run, event 

Reply Locked Threads
Chatroom Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

aucosu

Crew

Familiar Conventioneer

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2017 8:54 pm
Odd Cinderella
Mushyung

oh geez i may have ******** up give me a moment

uhhh
this should be it?

MEIN GOTT! IS GORGEOUS! I'll post in a few. It's almost midnight and I'm sure my mama wants to sing me happy birthday. LOL redface

ahaha, mae did an amazing job! And, happy almost birthday!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 12:43 pm
Odd Cinderella

Hey! We're planning to toss a bridal shower into the mix once we get the rain to stop, just letting you know ;w;;;

Also, if you know anything about bridal showers and want to contribute, def pm to The Handsome Mr-X ;w;;;;

aucosu

Crew

Familiar Conventioneer

Odd Cinderella

Hopeful Girl

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 1:33 pm
Mushyung
Odd Cinderella

Hey! We're planning to toss a bridal shower into the mix once we get the rain to stop, just letting you know ;w;;;

Also, if you know anything about bridal showers and want to contribute, def pm to The Handsome Mr-X ;w;;;;

I have only ever been to one bridal shower, so, I really don't know much about them! gonk redface  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 1:39 pm
Odd Cinderella
Mushyung
Odd Cinderella

I have only ever been to one bridal shower, so, I really don't know much about them! gonk redface

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

that's totally fine! I know literally nothing about them, though it looks like mae has started the shower already! I guess we just wing it and role play? Haha!

aucosu

Crew

Familiar Conventioneer

Odd Cinderella

Hopeful Girl

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 1:55 pm
Mushyung
Odd Cinderella
Mushyung
Odd Cinderella

that's totally fine! I know literally nothing about them, though it looks like mae has started the shower already! I guess we just wing it and role play? Haha!

I have noticed. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 1:58 pm
Odd Cinderella
Mushyung
Odd Cinderella
Mushyung
Odd Cinderella

I have noticed. sweatdrop

sorry about that, a loooot of the ball is improvisation and we just talk about it in the discord chat riprip

aucosu

Crew

Familiar Conventioneer

Odd Cinderella

Hopeful Girl

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 2:36 pm
Mushyung

sorry about that, a loooot of the ball is improvisation and we just talk about it in the discord chat riprip

Yes, I know. That's why I was worried leading up to the event. As I do not have a discord because I don't know how to use it. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 3:19 pm
Odd Cinderella
Mushyung

Yes, I know. That's why I was worried leading up to the event. As I do not have a discord because I don't know how to use it. sweatdrop

I will try my best to keep you updated! I'm really sorry about the mess aaaa orz

aucosu

Crew

Familiar Conventioneer

aucosu

Crew

Familiar Conventioneer

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:37 pm
Odd Cinderella

Hi! So the sun princess ended up kidnapped, and has been rescued. The wedding will now take place in a separate thread, and i'll link you to it once it's open!

edit: here's the thread!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 1:58 pm
Odd Cinderella

Did anyone enter/win your character quest by the way? We need to usernames to post after the vows are complete aaa

aucosu

Crew

Familiar Conventioneer

Odd Cinderella

Hopeful Girl

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 2:02 pm
Mushyung
Odd Cinderella

Did anyone enter/win your character quest by the way? We need to usernames to post after the vows are complete aaa

Only two people... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 2:03 pm
Odd Cinderella
Mushyung
Odd Cinderella

Only two people... sweatdrop

that's totally fine! Once you decide who won what place, please forward it to me asap >w<

aucosu

Crew

Familiar Conventioneer

Odd Cinderella

Hopeful Girl

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 2:06 pm
Mushyung

First Place is Neziar.
Second Place is NYMPHRODITE.

I will be sending their prizes to them. Would you like the third place prize back?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 2:10 pm
Odd Cinderella
Mushyung

First Place is Neziar.
Second Place is NYMPHRODITE.

I will be sending their prizes to them. Would you like the third place prize back?

Perfect, tysm! And I'd love it back, we can use it for next years ball if possible ahaa

aucosu

Crew

Familiar Conventioneer

Odd Cinderella

Hopeful Girl

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 2:16 pm
Mushyung

Done and Done! biggrin  
Locked Threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff