Welcome to Gaia! ::

KHFF: A Light Within The Darkness (Open and Accepting)

Back to Guilds

Kingdom Hearts and Final Fantasy School RP 

Tags: Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, School RP, Light, Darkness 

Reply Academy of Light
Medical Wing Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ghost_Rios
Vice Captain

Dangerous Husband

10,600 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 11:57 pm
<-DEATH->

Death moved and caught Izzy. Placing he really down on a bed. "HEALERS!!!" He looked over to the boy. "She won't die." Looking back to Izzy. "You will have your given time, no less." Nodding a little as he wiped up the blood. "Remain strong for me."

RosellaStarr

Lady Black Lycan

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 8:59 pm
lady black lycan
ghost_rios

Who I am doesn't matter

Lure Breaker
Dragon Blade

Healing
Light Arrow Fires off a arrow of light
Lunar Dragon Creates a dragon that can be used for transport or to attack enemies
Vine Trap Vines wrap around targets
Terra Shield Creates a shield of Earth Energy

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Helia could only watch as Izzy suffered. He couldn't help even if he wanted to. After all, he was pretty weak himself. After some time passed, the icy feeling started to fade. 'It's fading, but something tells me that it's not done with me yet. I can still feel the pain, but it's not as bad now. Stay strong Lizzy.' "Lizzy."

I can feel a darkness within me

Weaknesses Hand to hand combat, Friends and Family, Dark Magic

RosellaStarr
Captain

Dangerous Hunter

8,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Lady Black Lycan
Vice Captain

Romantic Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 9:07 pm
User Image
Elizabeth (Lizzy) Valentine
Daughter of Vincent Valentine

Lizzy laid there as one of the nurses conferred with Death. "Sir. We can't seem to detect anything wrong with her. But, we can sense something is not right. We will look into her health history." The nurse left the room carrying some papers. The pain on Lizzy's face faded as she laid there. Soon she opened her eyes. "Where....Where am I?" She looked around the room and saw Helia on the next bed. Was she in the infirmary?

RosellaStarr

Ghost_Rios

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 8:36 am
<-DEATH->

Death looked her over. Staring at the cloak mostly. "Medical wing." He placed a hand on her head. "What is causing the blood?" He looked back to Helia. "She'll be fine, rest a little."

RosellaStarr

Lady Black Lycan

Ghost_Rios
Vice Captain

Dangerous Husband

10,600 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Married 100

RosellaStarr
Captain

Dangerous Hunter

8,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 9:58 am
lady black lycan
ghost_rios

Who I am doesn't matter

Lure Breaker
Dragon Blade

Healing
Lunar Dragon Creates a dragon that can be used for transport or to attack enemies

Helia looked down a little and winced. "Lizzy had a coughing fit a little before this spell hit me. Perhaps that is part of it." He looked back at Lizzy and tried to smile a little. "You're in the medical wing." Before he knew what was happening, he found himself falling asleep.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 9:38 pm
User Image

Lizzy sat up, moving from Death's hand and started to get out of bed. "Helia....." She stood up and weakly walked over and sat in the chair next to Helia. She took his hand and laid her head on the bed beside him and smiled. "I'm back, Helia......" Lizzy herself fell into a slumber.

RosellaStarr

Ghost_Rios

Lady Black Lycan
Vice Captain

Romantic Wolf

Ghost_Rios
Vice Captain

Dangerous Husband

10,600 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 8:57 am
<-DEATH->

Death sighed and sat down. "This world is so strange." He looked to the kids and nodded. "Are we alright here?"

RosellaStarr

Lady Black Lycan

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 10:01 am
lady black lycan
ghost_rios

Who I am doesn't matter

Lure Breaker
Dragon Blade

Healing

Helia smiled in his sleep and gripped Lizzy's hand a little tighter. It helped him sleep a lot better and keep the other voice at bay for a little while. 'Thank you Lizzy. I'm not sure what I would do without you by my side. You keep this voice at bay. Still, I fear for your safety.'

RosellaStarr
Captain

Dangerous Hunter

8,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Lady Black Lycan
Vice Captain

Romantic Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 10:50 am
User Image

Lizzy dreamed about when her father gave her the cloak. "Be careful using this cloak, Lizzybeth. Don't use it more than once every week." She didn't know why she had that dream but she felt happy that she was with Helia again. Like her worries were kept at bay. She felt his hand tighten in her sleep, putting a smile on her face. 'I'll protect you Helia. I will be fine. This was nothing.' Lizzy slept painless beside Helia. A nurse came in and tapped Death on the shoulder. "Sir.....we have made a startling discovery. You may want to see these results for yourself." The nurse handed Death a document that showed Lizzy's health before coming to the academy and then now. "One of the devices here measures a person's life essence for a lack of a better term. Sir.....to be frank, the girl is dying. We don't know what is taking it, but we should find out and soon to prolong her life. She still has many years left, but I fear it may continue to decrease."

RosellaStarr

Ghost_Rios

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 8:01 am
<-DEATH->

Death kept his eyes on the kids. He could feel her drain a little. "Leave the room." Walking over he examined Izzy's cloths. "The cloak..." Upon focusing more he could feel the cloak energies. "....a being so pure has something so dark." When he saw the last of the medical staff, he pulled a green crystal from his shoulder. "This will hurt Izzy."

RosellaStarr

Lady Black Lycan

Ghost_Rios
Vice Captain

Dangerous Husband

10,600 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Married 100

Lady Black Lycan
Vice Captain

Romantic Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 10:57 am
User Image

Lizzy laid peacefully and knew not of what was about to occur. She was dreaming about her home life back home and then suddenly introducing.....Helia?.....to her father.

RosellaStarr

Ghost_Rios

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 11:10 am
lady black lycan
ghost_rios

Who I am doesn't matter

Lure Breaker
Dragon Blade

Healing

Helia continued to grip Lizzy's hand, not wanting her to worry. He knew that she had been hurting and he wanted to give her that assurance. It was then that he started to have memories of the one he loved before. Tossing a little in his sleep, he began to sweat heavily. All the pain he had felt was starting to resurface. Was this to come no matter who he fell for? The thought of falling in love frightened and he didn't want to through all that suffering again. 'I can't let that happen to Lizzy. Use as much strength as you need from me. I won't let you go.'

RosellaStarr
Captain

Dangerous Hunter

8,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Ghost_Rios
Vice Captain

Dangerous Husband

10,600 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 8:13 am
<-DEATH->

Death began to mutter. To anyone else it made no sense, to him it was a language long forgotten. Slicing his hand open to code the crystal in it. The crystal becoming a small amulet. Placing it on Izzy he watch as the crystal go into the cloak. "If it is what I think it is, this will help."

RosellaStarr

Lady Black Lycan

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 7:17 pm
User Image

Lizzy had a slight pain when the amulet sunk into the cloak, squeezing Helia's hand a little tighter. It was probably residual pain, but nonetheless she was hurting. She groaned as she shifted, indicating her discomfort.

RosellaStarr

Ghost_Rios

Lady Black Lycan
Vice Captain

Romantic Wolf

RosellaStarr
Captain

Dangerous Hunter

8,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 7:38 pm
lady black lycan
ghost_rios

Who I am doesn't matter

Lure Breaker
Dragon Blade

Healing

Helia didn't know what was happening to Lizzy, but he could tell that she was in pain. It was all because of her tight squeezing. 'Everything will be alright Lizzy. I promise.' He winced a little, sensing the voice rising up once more. 'Not now. I have to do something to fight back. There has to be a way to stop him.'

"You can't help her. All you are, is a weak little boy. What makes you think you can save her? You couldn't even save the last one you fell in love with. She will die just like the other girl. All you can do is watch."

Academy of Light

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas