Welcome to Gaia! ::

KHFF: A Light Within The Darkness (Open and Accepting)

Back to Guilds

Kingdom Hearts and Final Fantasy School RP 

Tags: Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, School RP, Light, Darkness 

Reply Academy of Light
Medical Wing Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ghost_Rios
Vice Captain

Dangerous Husband

10,600 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 1:04 pm
<-DEATH->

Death sat there and watched the children, twirling his sickles in his hands. Only time would tell. "It is done... if it works the pain shall be eased." He kept watching, thinking, and partly contemplating. Cracking his knuckles from time to time he just watched them.

RosellaStarr

Lady Black Lycan

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 9:55 am
User Image
Elizabeth (Lizzy) Valentine
Daughter of Vincent Valentine

Soon the pain had subsided and she relaxed. She shifted her hand so her fingers laced with Helia's. "I'm fine....you can fight it....." She mumbled in her sleep to Helia as if she sensed that the voice had returned.

RosellaStarr

Ghost_Rios

Lady Black Lycan
Vice Captain

Romantic Wolf

RosellaStarr
Captain

Dangerous Hunter

8,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 10:36 am
lady black lycan
ghost_rios

Who I am doesn't matter

Lure Breaker
Dragon Blade

Healing
Light Arrow Fires off a arrow of light
Lunar Dragon Creates a dragon that can be used for transport or to attack enemies
Vine Trap Vines wrap around targets
Terra Shield Creates a shield of Earth Energy

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Helia could feel Lizzy's fingers lace with his, causing him to smile a little. 'I can hear you Lizzy. Thank you.' Without realizing it, he had caused the voice to fade away once more. 'That will keep him at bay for now. However, he will return and I can't be sure if I'll be able to hold him back. Is it morning yet? I'd like to wake up and everything be alright.'

I can feel a darkness within me

Weaknesses Hand to hand combat, Friends and Family, Dark Magic

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2017 8:22 am
<-DEATH->

Death just sat there. Folding his arms and leaning against the back wall. There wasn't much he could do for them at this time, but he had promised a friend he would watch over them.

RosellaStarr

Lady Black Lycan

Ghost_Rios
Vice Captain

Dangerous Husband

10,600 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Married 100

Lady Black Lycan
Vice Captain

Romantic Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2017 8:27 am
User Image

Lizzy slept through the night beside Helia. She slowly started to wake up, seeing her hands laced with Helia's. A smiled played on her lips as she slowly sat up.

RosellaStarr

Ghost_Rios

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2017 2:29 pm
lady black lycan

Who I am doesn't matter

Lure Breaker
Dragon Blade

Healing
Lunar Dragon Creates a dragon that can be used for transport or to attack enemies

Helia had no idea how long he had actually slept, but it definitely wasn't the best sleep he had. Between the voice in his head and the ice, he could barely relax. Opening his eyes, he looked around and took notice to Lizzy. "Lizzy." When he realized he was still holding her hand, he blushed a little and quickly pulled away. 'What happened last night?'

RosellaStarr
Captain

Dangerous Hunter

8,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Lady Black Lycan
Vice Captain

Romantic Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2017 8:13 am
User Image

Lizzy looked over after looking out the window. "Helia..." She had realized the same when he pulled his hand out hers and she looked away to hide her blush. "How did you sleep?" She asked. She barely remembered last night after leaving. It was fuzzy, but she remembered at one point sitting back next to Helia, but that was it. Surly she wasn't falling for him. Sure she swore to stay by his side, but why was she holding his hand?

RosellaStarr

Ghost_Rios

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 10:20 am
lady black lycan
ghost_rios

Who I am doesn't matter

Lure Breaker
Dragon Blade

Healing

Helia looked back to Lizzy and tried to smile a little. "I could hear him talking to me again. That voice that just won't leave me alone. It even got to the point where I thought I was going to become him. And then I heard your voice reaching out to me. You saved me again Lizzy. The rest of the night was peaceful." What else could he say? If it wasn't for the people around him, he would have become a monster. At least, that's what he thought.

RosellaStarr
Captain

Dangerous Hunter

8,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Lady Black Lycan
Vice Captain

Romantic Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 6:02 pm
User Image

Lizzy looked back to him with a smile "I told you, I couldn't let you fall to the darkness, and I am going to be sure that you don't." She didn't really worry about her health. Everything seemed fine to her. She was going to be by his side every step of the way and she wasn't going to let anything get in her way, but she was worried about the icy feeling on his skin from last night. "So what happened after I left? I remembered leaving and then barely anything else,"

RosellaStarr

Ghost_Rios

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2017 10:24 pm
lady black lycan
ghost_rios

I'm just shy

Ignited Heart
Aquatic Harmony

Flame Vortex creates a vortex of flames
Water Twister creates a twister of water
Aqua Healing healing using water

Alec led Yuri to the medical wing and smiled upon seeing Helia. "You don't look too good Helia. It's nice to see you awake my friend. How are you feeling?" 'I have to find out exactly what happened to him. There has to be something that was overlooked. Perhaps he saw something before the attack.' Before he could say anything else, Helia had asked him who Yuri was. "This is my roommate Yuri."

I'm stronger than you know

Weaknesses Swordsmanship, Friends in danger

Helia was about to answer Lizzy when he took notice to Alec and Yuri. Upon hearing Alec speak, he couldn't help but smirk a little. "I've been better Alec. It's good to see you. It sure took you long enough to get here." He then turned his attention to Yuri. "Who's your friend Alec?"  

RosellaStarr
Captain

Dangerous Hunter

8,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Lady Black Lycan
Vice Captain

Romantic Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2017 10:05 pm
User Image

Lizzy looked over to see Alec and Yuri come in and she moved away from Helia so they could come close. "I'm sure he would have been here sooner if he could." Lizzy was looking out the window...something didn't feel right, mainly with her own self. She couldn't tell, but she felt weaker than she was yesterday. "So Alec, Yuri. Did you sleep well?" Her gaze still fell outside, almost like she couldn't face Helia or Alec.....was there a reason why she felt like she did.

RosellaStarr

User Image
Yuri Yusami
Confused Little Boy

Yuri stayed behind Alec the best he could, but nodded when he was spoken about. "N-nice to meet you." Yuri remembered Lizzy but noticed something different about her. "Alec....something's different with Lizzy." He whispered to Alec. At least yesterday, Lizzy looked at them.

Outfit of the Day (Hey!): Yuri Casual
With: Alec
Mood: nervous and confused

Ghost_Rios

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 8:04 pm
lady black lycan

I'm just shy

Ignited Heart
Aquatic Harmony

Alec smiled and pulled a chair up next to Helia's bed. "Sorry about that Helia. I didn't want to leave Yuri alone." Looking over to Lizzy, he looked down a little. 'Something is wrong with her, but I can't tell what.' "Helia. I need you to tell me everything that happened. Did you see something before you were attacked?" After hearing Helia's tale of his attack, he started to lose himself in thought. 'What could have caused his condition? With everything that he's told me and the strange aura I felt last night, I'd have to say that he was attacked by a Deimos. And then there is that icy feeling. An ice Deimos would make sense, but it's hard to narrow down to just one.'

Helia glanced over at Lizzy and gripped his arm a little. 'I have to find out what's wrong with Lizzy.' When Alec spoke, he turned his gaze away and thought about the attack. "I'm not really sure what happened. It all happened so fast. I was just walking with Lizzy. We were heading back to the dorms. And then, out of nowhere, I get this pain in my chest." Upon being asked if he had noticed something before the attack, he nodded. "There were these two girls. They acted really strange. We walked off to get away from them. At the same time, there was this icy feeling in the air. I had that same feeling in my chest."  

RosellaStarr
Captain

Dangerous Hunter

8,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Lady Black Lycan
Vice Captain

Romantic Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 12:05 am
User Image

Lizzy glanced over to Helia. "And the darkness around him is still quiet consistent. But it seems to be at bay most of the time." Lizzy's thoughts were starting to jumble up. What was she saying? What was going on? She grasped her cloak tighter. Why did everything feel so off? She hadn't felt the same since she woke up....like she was missing something. "I'm fine Yuri....just feel a bit tired...." Her mind came back to the present. She was brought out of her thoughts by Yuri's question.

RosellaStarr

User Image
Yuri Yusami
Confused Little Boy

Yuri kept looking between Helia and Lizzy as the others spoke. He didn't have to be well versed in the female ways to know that this wasn't Lizzy's time of the month, and he had no doubt that Helia could tell as well. "Could....could these girls have caused the pain?" Yuri was still worried about Lizzy. "Lizzy, you ok?"

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2017 12:28 pm
lady black lycan

I'm just shy

Ignited Heart
Aquatic Harmony

Alec began to jot down everything he was told, almost completely blocking everyone out. "Darkness. It can be a powerful thing. One should always be careful around it. Sometimes it can make you believe things too terrible for words." He looked down a little and gripped his arm. 'I've seen people completely lose themselves. And Helia is someone that could be overwhelmed by it.'

Helia turned his attention to Alec, watching him write down everything. "I'm not sure if those girls did anything or not. It is possible that they did. And I don't think this is over yet." 'I have to stop talking. They don't need to worry about me. I'm sure all of this will pass by in no time.' He then looked over at Lizzy and sat up. "Perhaps it is time for you to get some rest Lizzy."  

RosellaStarr
Captain

Dangerous Hunter

8,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Lady Black Lycan
Vice Captain

Romantic Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2017 10:56 pm
User Image
Yuri Yusami
Confused Little Boy

Yuri looked over to Alec and just stayed quiet. He knew he probably didn't have any say in what was going on. He watched Lizzy walk towards the door. "I could walk you to your room if you want?" Yuri jumped when Lizzy snapped at him. Something wasn't right, that's for sure...he nodded when she apologized. "It's ok. Go get some sleep."

RosellaStarr

User Image

Lizzy listened and her thoughts drifted again before Helia mentioned sleep. "Yeah...I'll go to my dorm....See you later Helia..." Lizzy started walking towards the door when Yuri asked if she wanted him to walk with her. She didn't know why, but she snapped at him. "I can make it there myself!" She had no idea why she snapped at him....It was just like she couldn't control it. She held her forehead "I'm sorry Yuri...I can walk there myself. Thanks though." She walked by Helia and laid her hand on his shoulder. "Don't be afraid to call me if you need me."

Academy of Light

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff