Welcome to Gaia! ::

KHFF: A Light Within The Darkness (Open and Accepting)

Back to Guilds

Kingdom Hearts and Final Fantasy School RP 

Tags: Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, School RP, Light, Darkness 

Reply Academy of Light
Medical Wing Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RosellaStarr
Captain

Dangerous Hunter

8,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2017 5:42 pm
lady black lycan

I'm just shy

Ignited Heart
Aquatic Harmony

Flame Vortex creates a vortex of flames
Water Twister creates a twister of water
Aqua Healing healing using water

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Alec finished writing everything down and snapped out of his daze. Lizzy snapping seemed to get his attention real quick. 'What's going on with her? I can sense something, but it's too faint to figure out.' He then walked to the window and looked for Michaella's bird. 'Now where is that bird?'

I'm stronger than you know

Weaknesses Swordsmanship, Friends in danger

Helia wasn't sure what to think when Lizzy snapped. It wasn't really something that he was used to. 'Could the darkness in me be affecting her? Or is it something else? There has to be someone or something that can give me a clue.' When Lizzy put her hand on his shoulder, he smiled a little. "I'll be fine here Lizzy. It's time for you to take care of yourself now."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2017 8:42 pm
User Image
Elizabeth (Lizzy) Valentine
Daughter of Vincent Valentine

Lizzy smiled down to Helia. "Still, don't be afraid to call." She bowed her head to the others as she made her way out the door. As she did, the owl flew down and landed on a different window that Alec was at.

RosellaStarr

Lady Black Lycan
Vice Captain

Romantic Wolf

RosellaStarr
Captain

Dangerous Hunter

8,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2017 6:16 pm
lady black lycan

I'm just shy

Ignited Heart
Aquatic Harmony

Alec listened to Lizzy leave and turned his attention to the owl. "I was wondering when you were going to get here." He smiled and rolled up the paper with his notes, handing it over to the owl. "It's all I've managed to gather. I just hope that it's enough to help."

Helia watched Lizzy leave and released a small sigh. "I'm not afraid of anything." He then glanced over at Alec and winced a little. "That explains why you came here. You thought that you would figure out something the headmistress couldn't. That was something you were always good at Alec."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 7:23 pm
The owl gave a "Whoo" before taking the paper in it's beak and flying off.  

Lady Black Lycan
Vice Captain

Romantic Wolf

Lady Black Lycan
Vice Captain

Romantic Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2017 6:14 pm
User Image
Michaella
Archangel Headmistress

Michaella walked in the room, five minutes after the owl had left. She was already out and about searching the campus. She sensed her old lover and she wasn't too happy about it. "Well that was quicker than I thought you would get back to me." She said glancing over to Alec and Yuri before looking over to Helia. "Good morning Helia. You and Ms. Valentine have been through quite a night. I just saw Ms. Valentine leave, seemingly frustrated with herself. Is everything ok?"

Outfit of the Day (Hey!): Michaella Breakfast
With: Yuri and Alec
Mood: relaxed

RosellaStarr

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2017 11:59 am
lady black lycan

I'm just shy

Ignited Heart
Aquatic Harmony

Alec smiled and scratched the back of his head a little. "It's always been something I've been quite good at. I can't really explain it, but it seems to come naturally. Or perhaps it's the fact that I've been learning all I can about the Deimos." It was almost quite simple for Alec to figure out if something was of Deimos origins. He could narrow it down to what type cast a certain spell, but he couldn't pinpoint exactly who cast it. "I'm guessing the Deimos behind this must appear very human."

Helios closed his eyes and rested his arms behind his head. 'I wish I understood more about what Lizzy was going through. There's not really anything I can do to help her.' Before he could say anything, he took notice to Michaella's voice. "Not really. An attack should be expected from time to time. As for Lizzy, I'm not sure."  

RosellaStarr
Captain

Dangerous Hunter

8,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Lady Black Lycan
Vice Captain

Romantic Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 9:48 am
User Image
Michaella
Archangel Headmistress

Michaella's expression furrowed for a moment before fading. "That could explain why their presence faded as soon as it arrived. Alec, look more into Deimos with ice abilities. I fear we may have a frozen heart situation." She looked over to Helia and then back to Alec and Yuri. "Why don't you both go do your errands in town before you do any research. I want to talk to Helia for a moment."

RosellaStarr

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 10:38 am
lady black lycan

I'm just shy

Ignited Heart
Aquatic Harmony

Alec nodded and stretched out. "I'm glad that I could help. I hope you feel better soon Helia." He then turned to Yuri and smiled. "Let's go Yuri. Is there any kind of place that you would like to go?" 'Frozen heart. That would explain Helia's condition. There are many Deimos with ice abilities. It will take a while to narrow it down to the one who attacked Helia.'

RosellaStarr
Captain

Dangerous Hunter

8,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Lady Black Lycan
Vice Captain

Romantic Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 12:41 pm
User Image
Michaella
Archangel Headmistress

Michaella nodded and waited until they walked out the room, her eyes still looking at the door when she spoke. "Speak true to me, and nothing that is said here will leave this room, so you don't have to hide anything from me." She looked back over to Helia. "I know you are concerned about Ms. Valentine. What happened last night after you were brought to this wing?"

RosellaStarr

User Image
Yuri Yusami
Confused Little Boy

Yuri nodded and waited until they were out of the room to speak. "You said something about new clothes?"

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 11:05 am
lady black lycan

Who I am doesn't matter

Lure Breaker
Dragon Blade

Healing
Light Arrow Fires off a arrow of light
Lunar Dragon Creates a dragon that can be used for transport or to attack enemies
Vine Trap Vines wrap around targets
Terra Shield Creates a shield of Earth Energy

Helia watched Alec and Yuri walk out, before turning his attention to Michaella. "I'm not quite sure how to explain it. She hasn't been feeling like herself lately. It's like something is trying to take over." He wasn't sure what to say exactly. It wasn't like he could tell exactly what what was wrong with her. "You said something about a frozen heart. What is it exactly?"

I can feel a darkness within me

Weaknesses Hand to hand combat, Friends and Family, Dark Magic

~~~~~exit Alec~~~~~  

RosellaStarr
Captain

Dangerous Hunter

8,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Lady Black Lycan
Vice Captain

Romantic Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 12:09 pm
User Image
Michaella
Archangel Headmistress

Michaella thought for a moment until he asked about a frozen heart. "Very powerful Ice deimos magic. It gives the one who cast it the ability to hurt and eventually destroy whoever they casted it on from the inside out, starting with the heart. The deimos can start and stop the pain at will, but there is only one cure known, but I am afraid I don't know it. Maybe Alec knows it. As for Ms. Valentine, I could sense something dark, but her heart is so pure....This is troubling." She looked away, back out a window glancing back to Helia, smirking slightly to herself. "What do you think of Ms. Valentine.....and remember, be truthful."

RosellaStarr

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2018 1:56 am
lady black lycan

Who I am doesn't matter

Lure Breaker
Dragon Blade

Healing
Lunar Dragon Creates a dragon that can be used for transport or to attack enemies

Helia closed his eyes for a few minutes, releasing a small sigh. 'Is that what's wrong with me? If Alec does know the cure, he should have said something. Unless it's not that simple. He would most likely have to know which Deimos cast it.' When asked what he thought about Lizzy, he opened his eyes. "I don't see how that's going to do any good here."

RosellaStarr
Captain

Dangerous Hunter

8,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Lady Black Lycan
Vice Captain

Romantic Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2018 1:15 pm
User Image
Michaella
Archangel Headmistress

Michaella looked over to Helia. "I could mean everything to helping Ms. Valentine. And possibly you. I am covering my basis here. After all, it could lead to discovering the cure for your frozen heart." She sighed and then looked back out the window. "I understand if you don't want to answer, but you can also call me a curious soul."

RosellaStarr

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2018 1:32 pm
lady black lycan

Who I am doesn't matter

Lure Breaker
Dragon Blade

Healing

Helia looked down and gripped his arm a little. "No offense or anything, but how I feel about Lizzy is between me and her. I don't have to explain any of that to you." In fact, he wasn't sure how he really felt about her. She had made it her mission to help him, no matter how much he pushed her away. 'Is it possible that I have feelings for her?'

RosellaStarr
Captain

Dangerous Hunter

8,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
Academy of Light

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items