Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
Being A Servant To A Vampire Prince is Hard (Tiny and I) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 11:43 am
Honey Saturday has just become the newest servant to The Prince of Vampires________. Apart from the fact that's he's human and his new master's perverted, blood-sucking Prince of the Night, he's quite happy with his job...except that his new master thinks he's just a flat-chested woman but that doesn't stop him from groping Honey occasionally and in front of the entire Vampire court. Not to mention that Honey is now his sole feeding source since _______feeds of innocence and purity. And at the rate ______'s going, Honey may not make it through his service without losing said innocence. Can Honey hold out until his contract is clear or will he succumb to ________'s seduction and become his eternal lover forever? We'll find out.

Name: Honey Storm
Position: Servant
Picture:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2017 8:02 am
DragonMistress07

Name: Victor Maximus
Position: Master
Picture:
User Image  

tiny14xx2

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Wall Street 200

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2017 5:31 pm
tiny14xx2
DragonMistress07

Picture:
User Image

Awesome. Would you like to start or should I?  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2017 4:04 pm
DragonMistress07
tiny14xx2
DragonMistress07

Picture:
User Image

Awesome. Would you like to start or should I?

Either would be fine.  

tiny14xx2

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2017 6:28 pm
(I will do it)

Honey sighed to himself as he made his new master's bed. How did he get himself in this situation? He shook his head as he finished the bed from before making his way towards what he had to do next. He never thought that he would be a servant. Well, he had expected that but not bound to a vampire. And not just any vampire, the Prince! This was not what he had signed up for but he knew he had to if he ever wanted to be free of servitude and live his life as he wanted.

tiny14xx2

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2017 10:22 am
DragonMistress07

User Image
This was the perfect situation, he thought to himself as the prince drew closer to his victim as they nonchalantly went about their new daily routine. Grinning with playful and lechevious intent, Victor wraps his arms around the waist of his new servant Honey and gently slides his hands over his chest. They were small, but that didn't detract from how adorable he found his new servant, or how delicious Honey's blood was. His mouth soon moves over to Honey's neck, sharp teeth lightly scraping against the skin. "Honeeeey~ I am thirsty, service me my cute little toy."  

tiny14xx2

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:42 am

Honey blinked in surprise when he felt a pair of arms wrap around his waist. He had to fight back a shiver when he felt those fangs scrape against his skin and sighed softly. "It's too early for this, sir." he replied after a moment but he knew that he would give in to him eventually. "But fine. If you want it that much..." he added, tilting his head to the side to give Victor better access.

tiny14xx2

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2018 7:48 pm
tiny14xx2

Hi. Do you wanna continue this? I would like to but I don't know if you would.  

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

tiny14xx2

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2018 12:12 am
DragonMistress07
tiny14xx2

Sure! I just need to do an actual profile layout for him now that I can  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2018 12:16 am
tiny14xx2
DragonMistress07
tiny14xx2

Sure! I just need to do an actual profile layout for him now that I can

Cool. Go for it.  

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

tiny14xx2

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2018 12:46 am
DragonMistress07

User Image
User Image

Victor pout for about a minute before he was immediately given what he wanted. He had to admit that he would at least like a bit more of a challenge sometimes. Honey was often the type to give him what he wanted even after telling him no. It was very contradictory of his servant. Chuckling softly, the vampire leans his face down enough for his tongue to swipe over his servants neck. The other's scent was so strong and alluring that he always found it to be a struggle in not biting him. Honey always used the excuse that it was too early in the morning, but when else was a vampire suppose to eat his breakfast? Was he supposed to wait while everyone else ate their breakfast? Sure, he probably meant it was too early for Honey himself to become his food, but even so, Victor didn't think that was very fair.

His fang, which was scraping softly against' Honey's skin in a teasing manner, presses softly against Honey's neck. He took pride in himself for teasing his cute little servant. How could he resist when Honey always came to him looking so tasty? It was against a vampire's nature to reject a meal when it was offered to him, so Victor started to suck lightly on the skin of Honey's neck. He has every intention of getting what he wanted, but he wasn't sure if he should mark such an open spot. Most of the feeders used tend to have bite marks all over themselves, and usually, it was supposed to bring them euphoria, so they are never regarded in a pleasant light. Feeders are usually seen as whores of the vampire world, another addict trying to get their fix.

"Can I really bite Honey? I am quite hungry this morning, and I think that a pleasant breakfast would be rather nice. At least compared to the filth I am brought for breakfast in a cup. I do detest drinking animal blood so often."

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2018 3:23 pm
Honey knew what Victor was thinking. Usually he placed up more of a fight but it was too early and he hadn't had his three cups of coffee to wake him up. He shivered at the sensation of his master's tongue swiping against his pulse point as it was a sensitive spot and one of his weak points. He couldn't help but close his eyes at Victor's teasing before responding to his question. "Yes. Go ahead, sure. I can hide the bite with make-up so no one will notice it." he replied, tilting his head to look up at him. "Well, you can't go after humans. And the willing ones are all but addicted to be bitten and i'm sure no-one wants a human who had already been dranked from." he added after a second.

tiny14xx2

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

tiny14xx2

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2018 3:18 am
DragonMistress07

User Image
User Image

Grinning, Victor tightens his hold around Honey's waist, his teeth scraping against the other's neck softly. He was rather pleased with Honey's cooperation, and agreed completely with his statement about the other human livestock that they often tried to offer Victor. There was nothing like a fresh vein compared to a blood whore that only wanted to get drunk off the endorphins that a vampire's bite gave.

"Really? You haven't let another vampire bite you, right Honey? You're only mine, right? Swear to me that you wouldn't let another bite you if they offered. Promise you will only get drunk off of my bites and give only me the luxury to taste you."

So, he was a little possessive. Not just of his favorite meal, but of Honey in particular. He didn't mold Honey into his perfect little servant for someone else to dip their hands into his cookie jar. No. Honey was molded to perfection for Victor's enjoyment only. That was why only Honey could come and wake him in the morning. It was why only Honey was allowed to bring his meals and see him off to bed. No one else mattered to Victor, only his precious little masterpiece mattered. It was just a shame that his masterpiece wasn't always a willing participant when it came to bedroom activities. Even a vampire like Victor had needs like that. And Honey wasn't making it easy to control himself when he always came into Victor's room looking like he was ready to be devoured.

User Image

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2018 8:46 am

Honey bit back a whimper when he felt Victir's teeth scale against his pulse. It was very distracting . And he did not want to give his master any ideas andheaven knows how the man tried to get him into bed many times. "No. Of.coirse not. " he replied after a second of trying to focus. "I-I promise that I will not let any vampire drink from me. Only you, my master." he added after a second, looking up at him with a small smile. "Anyway, you should drink now as you have a meeting with the council in 30 minutes." he finished after a second of thought. His master was possessive that was a sure thing. But, he secretly didn't mind but he was not going to say that out loud. Nope.

tiny14xx2

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

tiny14xx2

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2018 1:24 am
DragonMistress07
Sorry for the wait! I hit a serious writer's block recently.

User Image
User Image

Though he pout over the fact that he had a meeting in 30 minutes, which meant that he couldn't tease Honey as much as he wanted to, he was still delighted over his meal. But he wondered if he should wait until after the meeting. If he drank from Honey now, the servant would be high off his bite for at least an hour. He would be unable to attend the meeting, which would mean that Victor would have no one to mess with to keep himself from dying of boredom. Sighing, he released Honey from his grasp and licked his lips. He was really hungry right now...but it was better to wait so he didn't have to bring a more boring servant with him to act as his assistant in Honey's stead. "Unfortunately, since I have the meeting in 30 minutes, I will have to wait on my meal. If I drink from you now, you will be useless in the meeting. You know how it is when I feed from you. You are high on the bite and practically beg for me to touch you."

While sighing, Victor makes a face as if he were offended and deeply hurt, even though nothing harsh was said to him...yet. He always did like to tease Honey after a feeding. the male was always drunk off his bite, rubbing himself against Victor like an animal in heat. But the vampire always rejected Honey when he was like that. It wasn't the same if Honey wasn't in his right mind. So whenever the servant always came to, Victor would tease him and try and take him but the servant always rejected it. it just fueled Victor's teasing even more.
        "I always hold back so much and you never praise me for my self control. It isn't easy to deny you when you look at me with such need you know? It is positively cruel, but I endure. Just for you to come back at me with insults when I try to take you up on your offers when you are sobered. The offer should still stand, even when you come to your senses. It is cruel to ask me to have relations with you and then take it back an hour later when I give in to your begging.

User Image

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces