Qwertea
Captain

IRL Gaian

11,725 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Rat Conqueror 500
PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 7:52 pm
Haven't even started it, well I'm about to start it.
500 words and it's over social spending.

CAN I MAKE THE DEADLINE? We shall see...  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 8:25 pm
what not to spend on welfare payments by spongebob Dogoda.

but seriously god luck. emotion_yatta  

sgt.Frosty

Qwertea
Captain

IRL Gaian

11,725 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Rat Conqueror 500
PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 8:38 pm
sgt.Frosty

THIS IS WHAT I'M ACTUALLY WRITING ABOUT. lol  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 8:45 pm
Dogoda
sgt.Frosty

that seems like something that can write itself xd  

sgt.Frosty

Qwertea
Captain

IRL Gaian

11,725 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Rat Conqueror 500
PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 8:51 pm
sgt.Frosty
Dogoda
sgt.Frosty

My Gov. professor leans on the conservative side when it comes to welfare so I'm just pandering to his ideas. Some of which I agree with surprisingly... I tend to lean on the more liberal side.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 8:59 pm
Dogoda
sgt.Frosty
Dogoda
sgt.Frosty

My Gov. professor leans on the conservative side when it comes to welfare so I'm just pandering to his ideas. Some of which I agree with surprisingly... I tend to lean on the more liberal side.

not sure if I have enough knowledge on welfare to really discuss it, I just know the basic good and bad.  

sgt.Frosty

Qwertea
Captain

IRL Gaian

11,725 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Rat Conqueror 500
PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 9:15 pm
sgt.Frosty
Dogoda
sgt.Frosty
Dogoda
sgt.Frosty

not sure if I have enough knowledge on welfare to really discuss it, I just know the basic good and bad.

My major beef is with all the junk you can get with food stamps. My ex and his family would buy foodstamps off people just so they can buy crap tons of candy and bullshit with it. They would also fake mental illness to get out of working. I pretty much based my essay off of fakers like my ex's family members and stuff and all the crazy things you can get with food stamps. Just turned it in...  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 9:31 pm
Dogoda
sgt.Frosty
Dogoda
sgt.Frosty
Dogoda
sgt.Frosty

My major beef is with all the junk you can get with food stamps. My ex and his family would buy foodstamps off people just so they can buy crap tons of candy and bullshit with it. They would also fake mental illness to get out of working. I pretty much based my essay off of fakers like my ex's family members and stuff and all the crazy things you can get with food stamps. Just turned it in...

my ex-girlfriend was teetering on needing food stamps, but things got better for her. But she wasnt a bad person, just had a bad family and and short string of bad BF's  

sgt.Frosty

Qwertea
Captain

IRL Gaian

11,725 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Rat Conqueror 500
PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 9:38 pm
sgt.Frosty
Dogoda
sgt.Frosty
Dogoda
sgt.Frosty

my ex-girlfriend was teetering on needing food stamps, but things got better for her. But she wasnt a bad person, just had a bad family and and short string of bad BF's

I'm not against the program I just think there should be some junk food limits on it. My ex's dad literally would buy tons of hershey bar and resses cup bags with the stamps he got illegally. Candy isn't required for living. Like maybe a certain amount should be allowed for junk then the rest should be for healthier options and stuff needed for making actual meals.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 9:41 pm
Dogoda
sgt.Frosty
Dogoda
sgt.Frosty
Dogoda
sgt.Frosty

I'm not against the program I just think there should be some junk food limits on it. My ex's dad literally would buy tons of hershey bar and resses cup bags with the stamps he got illegally. Candy isn't required for living. Like maybe a certain amount should be allowed for junk then the rest should be for healthier options and stuff needed for making actual meals.

absolutely, some things just should not be traded for food stamps. 3nodding

also literal tons? how can you even buy that much? that in itself should raise some red flags.  

sgt.Frosty

Qwertea
Captain

IRL Gaian

11,725 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Rat Conqueror 500
PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 9:46 pm
sgt.Frosty
Dogoda
sgt.Frosty
Dogoda
sgt.Frosty

absolutely, some things just should not be traded for food stamps. 3nodding

also literal tons? how can you even buy that much? that in itself should raise some red flags.

I remember one time he walked into my ex's grandmothers house with at least seven bags of chocolate candies. I don't remember specific brands other than the fact that it was chocolate. Another time he bought like ten bags of M&M's for the vending machine at the auto salvage he ran. It's crap like this that really gets under my skin, that is wasted tax dollars... It blows my mind that he was able to get all that junk with food stamps. This was in like 2010 so hopefully they have gotten stricter since then.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 10:13 pm
People are getting fat on food stamps. I could overlook the junk food if the distribution was changed. It's too easy for a welfare queen to pop out more kids but if a single person had a shitty job they couldn't buy a week's worth of food.

A-B0T

Dapper Wolf

14,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Grunny Harvester 150
Spam Central

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items