Welcome to Gaia! ::

Red Rabbits Raid Squad

Back to Guilds

RURURURURURURURURURU 

Tags: RRRS, rabbit, raid, squad, zOMG 

Reply Giveaways!
[Closed] It's May! Giveaway Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 398 399 400 401 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rurururu?
  Ru. Ru ru. Rururu!
  I think it's time you take your medicine...
  What?
  RURURURURURURU!!!
View Results

Noctuo
Crew

Lonely Dreamer

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 4:11 pm
It's May! Giveaway
It's the month of my birthday so I'm doing a giveaway for you guys. ♡
Cause, that makes sense! Right? XD
This giveaway will run all month long or until I run out of listed items.

I'm giving away items and gold. Use the RNG to randomly generate numbers 0 to 1000 and generate a winning number to win. Each tier has it's winning numbers listed under it. All the items are linked so you can check them out. Because I love you guys... ;u;

Please, quote me if you win. And, link the post with the winning number.
If you don't know how to link post, there's a page icon next to when they said you posted that post. Click on it and it changes your url to bring you to that post. Copy the url and put it in your post when you quote me. Please for the love of all that is holy, do not quote this post. Quote the next post if you have to.

You can win multiple times for the items portion. If you win the item portion, you may choose any ONE prize from the prize pool. If someone has already claimed a prize that you really wanted, feel free to ask if I possibly have a duplicate. I'll let you know if it was in the tier you won.

You can only win once for the gold portion. It's first win, first serve. The gold portion will only have 3 winners max. If you win the gold portion, you may choose either option if applicable.

The last contest for the giveaway has been posted. Check it out! It's under the gold portion.

Good luck! ♡

Item Portion
High Tier
Winning Numbers: 0, 526, 1000

User Image | User Image | User Image | User Image

Middle Tier
Winning Numbers: 309, 460, 528, 655, 916

User Image | User Image | User Image | User Image | User Image | User Image | User Image | User Image | User Image | User Image | User Image | User Image | User Image | User Image | User Image | User Image | User Image | User Image | User Image | User Image | User Image | User Image | User Image | User Image | User Image | User Image | User Image | User Image | User Image | User Image | User Image | User Image | User Image

Low Tier
Winning Numbers: 56, 149, 273, 327, 545, 759, 881

User Image | User Image | User Image | User Image | User Image | User Image | User Image | User Image | User Image | User Image | User Image | User Image | User Image | User Image | User Image | User Image | User Image | User Image | User Image | User Image | User Image | User Image | User Image | User Image | User Image | User Image | User Image | User Image | User Image | User Image | User Image | User Image | User Image | User Image | User Image | User Image | User Image | User Image | User Image | User Image | User Image | User Image | User Image | User Image | User Image | User Image | User Image | User Image | User Image | User Image | User Image

Gold Portion
Winning Number: 777
1st place

2nd place

3rd place

zOMG! Ring Portion
You have from now until the end of May 26th to quote me for this. You may enter for both rings, but please make separate entries for each. You will quote me with your funniest pick up line with the themes for either Sugar Rush or Sweetheart because I just want a good laugh. Obivously, the prize for he funniest pick up line for the Sugar Rush theme will get the Sugar Rush ring and the funniest pick up line for the Sweetheart theme will get the Sweetheart ring. Both rings are at CL10.0. Good luck! ♡

I had to bend the rules a bit because none of the entries really made me laugh! XD
So, the winners were the entries that I liked best for each theme. ouo

Sweetheart
Radiomatic
Do you know you're like cake? Sweet, fluffy, and one of my most loved things in the entire world.

Will-O-Wisp of the abyss
God gave us two ears, two eyes, two legs and two hands, but he only gave us one heart, and he wanted me to find you and tell you, you are the second one.

Ichigo Urahara_18
You may fall from the sky, you may fall from a tree, but the best way to fall... is in love with me.

Sugar Rush
Will-O-Wisp of the abyss
I don’t need to check your blood sugar to know you’re a 10.

Katittude-
Roses are red, Violets are blue. Sugar is sweet, but not sweeter then you.

Consolation Prize
As a thank you for participating! ♡
Nimelin
ArJayCyrex
crazykid104

Donators
Many thanks and much love for donating to my giveaway! ♡
Messiah of Silence

Winners
crazykid104 - User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image + 150b | Utsuya - User Image | TheSleepySloth - User ImageUser ImageUser Image | King of the Fourth - User Image | Zerkies - User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image | House Nite - User Image | XenHyN - User Image + 200b | my giney tickles - User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image | Katittude- - User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image | GrimVestige - User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image | The Messiah of Silence - User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image + 200b | Nimelin - User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image + 50b | L A D Y M A Y P L E - User ImageUser Image | Free smile - User Image | Ichigo Urahara_18 - User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image | Radiomatic - User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image | Will-O-Wisp of the abyss - User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image | ArJayCyrex - User ImageUser Image + 50b

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 4:12 pm
Quote me! ♡

Noctuo
Crew

Lonely Dreamer

Utsuya generated a random number between and 1000 ... !

Utsuya

Lonely Seeker

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 4:13 pm
Yay! Giveaway! yum_puddi  
Utsuya generated a random number between 0 and 1000 ... 259!
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 4:14 pm
Stupid RNG. Let's try that again....  

Utsuya

Lonely Seeker

Utsuya generated a random number between 0 and 1000 ... 55!

Utsuya

Lonely Seeker

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 4:15 pm
yum_puddi  
Free smile generated a random number between 0 and 1000 ... 851!
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 4:43 pm
dsnakdnsakj
hi noc ;u;

Free smile
Crew

Shade

Xenketsu generated a random number between 0 and 1000 ... 447!

Xenketsu
Captain

Lucky Phantom

11,950 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 4:51 pm
emotion_bigheart  
Xenketsu generated a random number between 0 and 1000 ... 695!
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 4:53 pm
emotion_bigheart  

Xenketsu
Captain

Lucky Phantom

11,950 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Junior 100
Xenketsu generated a random number between 0 and 1000 ... 801!

Xenketsu
Captain

Lucky Phantom

11,950 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 4:53 pm
gaia_angelleft  
Xenketsu generated a random number between 0 and 1000 ... 332!
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 4:54 pm
emotion_bigheart  

Xenketsu
Captain

Lucky Phantom

11,950 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Junior 100
Xenketsu generated a random number between 0 and 1000 ... 836!

Xenketsu
Captain

Lucky Phantom

11,950 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 4:55 pm
emotion_bigheart  
Xenketsu generated a random number between 0 and 1000 ... 620!
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 4:56 pm
gaia_diamond  

Xenketsu
Captain

Lucky Phantom

11,950 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Junior 100
crazykid104 generated a random number between 0 and 1000 ... 385!

crazykid104
Vice Captain

Mega Goat

16,675 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Firestarter 200
  • Champion 300
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 4:57 pm
Just saying, I'm very competivie... you're all going down MWAHAHAHAHA- *coughs* -hahah- *coughs* *dies in the back*
emotion_yatta  
Xenketsu generated a random number between 0 and 1000 ... 728!
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 4:57 pm
gaia_diamond 777 gaia_diamond  

Xenketsu
Captain

Lucky Phantom

11,950 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Junior 100
crazykid104 generated a random number between 0 and 1000 ... 402!

crazykid104
Vice Captain

Mega Goat

16,675 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Firestarter 200
  • Champion 300
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 4:58 pm
Just saying, I'm very competivie... you're all going down MWAHAHAHAHA- *coughs* -hahah- *coughs* *dies in the back*
emotion_yatta  
Giveaways!

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 398 399 400 401 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces