Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Always accepting 1x1 rps!! Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

akisuko

Demonic Associate

8,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2017 4:53 pm
User Image

Hello! I'm Akisuko you may call me Aki if you like~

I'm looking for a lot of 1x1 RPs to do. They can be yaoi, yuri or straight. PLEASE specify which you'd like to do!

Please be semi-lit: at least one paragraph.

If your interested PM me or reply on this form.

I take almost all ideas you can give me, here are some of mine:
•Vampire x human
•Poor new kid x popular rich kid
•Yandere x victim
•cross dresser x boy/girl
•Angel x human
•Demon x human
•Fallen angel x human
•Ghost x human
•Good boy/girl x bad boy/girl
•Assassin x victim
•Prince x Prisoner
•Tutor x Bad student
•Roommates
•Master x Slave
•Royalty x Servant
•Boarding School Roommates
•Bully x victim

---------------------

I'm open to other suggestions, so let me have them!

-------------------

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2017 6:01 am
Akisuko

I really like the Prince x Prisoner one. Romance. I would prefer to play a female role, as well as the Prisoner. ^o^  

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Battle: Mage 100

akisuko

Demonic Associate

8,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2017 9:26 am
Rynn01
Akisuko

I really like the Prince x Prisoner one. Romance. I would prefer to play a female role, as well as the Prisoner. ^o^

Hello! Thank you for taking interest in my search!
OOOoo Ive been craving that pairing! And i even wanted the role of the prince crying So i suppose we just need to brainstorm the setting and plot a bit. Is there a plot you have in mind for it?  
PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2017 11:47 am
Akisuko

•Fallen angel x human
•Assassin x victim
•Bully x victim

I'm willing to do any of these with you. Yaoi and yuri are fine as well smile  

SugarySweetDream

iiqueenlucy_

Friendly Giver

12,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2017 12:46 pm
Akisuko

•Vampire x human
•Angel x human
•Demon x human
•Fallen angel x human
•Ghost x human
•Assassin x victim
•Tutor x Bad student
•Roommates
•Master x Slave
•Royalty x Servant
•Bully x victim

Any of these are fine with me. I'm good with straight or Yaoi but not much on yuri. Also if yaoi I would prefer the Uke or the girl for straight. Its been almost a year since I have been on sweatdrop Can't wait to do a RP again 3nodding

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2017 3:44 pm
MeticulousDeviant
Akisuko

•Fallen angel x human
•Assassin x victim
•Bully x victim

I'm willing to do any of these with you. Yaoi and yuri are fine as well smile

MMMmmm I believe out of those Id like to do bullyxvictim if there isnt one youd like to do more. And I suppose ill go with yaoi XD  

akisuko

Demonic Associate

8,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Gender Swap 100

akisuko

Demonic Associate

8,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2017 3:54 pm
-KooL-LiSa-
Akisuko

•Vampire x human
•Angel x human
•Demon x human
•Fallen angel x human
•Ghost x human
•Assassin x victim
•Tutor x Bad student
•Roommates
•Master x Slave
•Royalty x Servant
•Bully x victim

Any of these are fine with me. I'm good with straight or Yaoi but not much on yuri. Also if yaoi I would prefer the Uke or the girl for straight. Its been almost a year since I have been on sweatdrop Can't wait to do a RP again 3nodding

Mm Im just gonna lean more toward yaoi just cuz I have the choice and i prefer it XD I also prevail more in the dominant roles so its all good! Mmm of them all, I like crossdresserxboy or ghostxhuman sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2017 4:31 pm
Akisuko
-KooL-LiSa-
Akisuko

•Vampire x human
•Angel x human
•Demon x human
•Fallen angel x human
•Ghost x human
•Assassin x victim
•Tutor x Bad student
•Roommates
•Master x Slave
•Royalty x Servant
•Bully x victim

Mm Im just gonna lean more toward yaoi just cuz I have the choice and i prefer it XD I also prevail more in the dominant roles so its all good! Mmm of them all, I like crossdresserxboy or ghostxhuman sweatdrop

I like the cross dresser X boy. Just curious but which would the cross dresser be? Just wondering sweatdrop

iiqueenlucy_

Friendly Giver

12,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Generous 100

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2017 4:49 pm
Akisuko
Rynn01
Akisuko

OOOoo Ive been craving that pairing! And i even wanted the role of the prince crying So i suppose we just need to brainstorm the setting and plot a bit. Is there a plot you have in mind for it?

Why did you put a crying smilie? I get prisoner role and you get your prince role. Everyone happy! And you are most welcome

No, not really. I was thinking a prisoner of war. Ooooo how about a thief? Yeah I like that one. She has been hard to catch too. Elusive that female will be. But then he finds out she isn't stealing for herself, mostly.  
PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2017 5:59 pm
-KooL-LiSa-
Akisuko
-KooL-LiSa-
Akisuko

•Vampire x human
•Angel x human
•Demon x human
•Fallen angel x human
•Ghost x human
•Assassin x victim
•Tutor x Bad student
•Roommates
•Master x Slave
•Royalty x Servant
•Bully x victim

I like the cross dresser X boy. Just curious but which would the cross dresser be? Just wondering sweatdrop

Mmmm I dont believe it matters either way XD Though most the yaois Ive read like that have the uke as the crossdresser, But we of course dont have to do it like that  

akisuko

Demonic Associate

8,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Gender Swap 100

akisuko

Demonic Associate

8,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2017 6:08 pm
Rynn01
Akisuko
Rynn01
Akisuko

Why did you put a crying smilie? I get prisoner role and you get your prince role. Everyone happy! And you are most welcome

No, not really. I was thinking a prisoner of war. Ooooo how about a thief? Yeah I like that one. She has been hard to catch too. Elusive that female will be. But then he finds out she isn't stealing for herself, mostly.

AHAHAHHA tears of happiness!!!
AHhhh i like that! Sooo maybe she trys to steal from the castle or something and gets caught and thats when the whole prisoner concept arises. Then of course is that when he finds out her motives?  
PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2017 6:13 pm
Akisuko
-KooL-LiSa-
Akisuko
-KooL-LiSa-
Akisuko

•Vampire x human
•Angel x human
•Demon x human
•Fallen angel x human
•Ghost x human
•Assassin x victim
•Tutor x Bad student
•Roommates
•Master x Slave
•Royalty x Servant
•Bully x victim

Mmmm I dont believe it matters either way XD Though most the yaois Ive read like that have the uke as the crossdresser, But we of course dont have to do it like that

Yea same. So that's alright. Prefer if the uke was the crossdresser lol. Also like it if the uke likes to crossdress because they love cute things but not have an interest to men at first. That's kinda the idea I was looking for with my character. If that's alright with you?

iiqueenlucy_

Friendly Giver

12,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Generous 100

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2017 6:16 pm
Akisuko
Rynn01
Akisuko
Rynn01
Akisuko

AHhhh i like that! Sooo maybe she trys to steal from the castle or something and gets caught and thats when the whole prisoner concept arises. Then of course is that when he finds out her motives?

Of happiness, good.

She could try from the castle. Maybe an overtax that she is taking back? It sounds so Robin Hood though lol But the main difference is, she gets caught, and the thief is a girl. And she is dealing with the real Prince, and not a stand in. I love Disney's Robin Hood. Still my favorite version

Maybe she was carrying a note of some kind. Or she is interrogated and confesses? Maybe she doesn't confess about why she is stealing! That could be fun  
PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2017 6:18 pm
-KooL-LiSa-
Akisuko
-KooL-LiSa-
Akisuko
-KooL-LiSa-
Akisuko

•Vampire x human
•Angel x human
•Demon x human
•Fallen angel x human
•Ghost x human
•Assassin x victim
•Tutor x Bad student
•Roommates
•Master x Slave
•Royalty x Servant
•Bully x victim

Yea same. So that's alright. Prefer if the uke was the crossdresser lol. Also like it if the uke likes to crossdress because they love cute things but not have an interest to men at first. That's kinda the idea I was looking for with my character. If that's alright with you?

Yea that's completely fine with me! I love that idea! Mmmm so would it be better for my character to do the classic "'straight' boy fell in love with a girl that, oops, is a boy" kinda thing or if he is like gay from the very get go and knows of the cross-dressing boy's hobby. I'm just pondering what would go better with your character  

akisuko

Demonic Associate

8,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Gender Swap 100

akisuko

Demonic Associate

8,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2017 6:30 pm
Rynn01
Akisuko
Rynn01
Akisuko
Rynn01
Akisuko

Of happiness, good.

She could try from the castle. Maybe an overtax that she is taking back? It sounds so Robin Hood though lol But the main difference is, she gets caught, and the thief is a girl. And she is dealing with the real Prince, and not a stand in. I love Disney's Robin Hood. Still my favorite version

Maybe she was carrying a note of some kind. Or she is interrogated and confesses? Maybe she doesn't confess about why she is stealing! That could be fun

AHAHh omfg i love it. well that sounds like quite the lovely idea, especially with the right robin hood theme. Ah but then again i haven't seen robin hood in years sweatdrop

oooo so many different options and all equally as good. mmmm maybe she dosnt admit at first and the prince pesters her daily and maybe they get closer and maybe she opens up her intentions to him after awhile  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff