Welcome to Gaia! ::

Weird Inc.

Back to Guilds

Shitposting with class. 

Tags: Contests, Friends, Gold, Polls, Spam 

Reply Spam Central
Ran into an adult that hated me as a child today...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I really wanted those roses...
  But it wasn't worth it...
View Results

Qwertea
Captain

IRL Gaian

11,725 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Rat Conqueror 500
PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 8:31 pm
It was neighborhood garage sale day at one of the local housing divisions today so I loaded up my son and my nephew and we went to check them out.

We came up to this brick house that had s**t all over the yard. I was hoping to find some plants or pots for plants.

I go up to the garage to ask a woman about some roses and it was her...
this girls mother from school who hated me because her daughter didn't like me because I was one of those weird anime nerd kids who listened to Linkin Park on the daily.

She glared at me the entire time...

She worked for the school and had me put in ISS because her daughter said I hit her which never happened. A boy hit her but she blamed me for it, because her mom worked for the school her mom got her way even though I didn't do it.

Needless to say I did not buy those roses.

I litarally had no idea that they lived there.  
PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 9:46 pm
if she glared at you after all this time passed then I would just keep doing you the best way you can cause clearly you have no problems, thus, you can rub that in her face. 3nodding

also, why hate someone for liking anime and Lincoln Park? was she one of those "that's the devils music" types?  

sgt.Frosty

Lady Lagomorph

Wheezing Bunny

25,075 Points
  • Very Thankful 25
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2017 8:49 am
Petty people are petty. lol  
PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2017 9:22 am
sgt.Frosty
if she glared at you after all this time passed then I would just keep doing you the best way you can cause clearly you have no problems, thus, you can rub that in her face. 3nodding

also, why hate someone for liking anime and Lincoln Park? was she one of those "that's the devils music" types?

Her daughter was the same way but her mother would demonize other kids who were similar because we were bad influences on her daughter. But her daughter hated us anyway because she was stuck up. It was really stupid. Her mom was always a drunk and she is really bad about not making sense. She was drinking a crap ton of wine when I showed up.  

Qwertea
Captain

IRL Gaian

11,725 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Rat Conqueror 500

Qwertea
Captain

IRL Gaian

11,725 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Rat Conqueror 500
PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2017 9:25 am
Lady Lagomorph
Petty people are petty. lol

I know right? She made it so awkward with the glaring and asking who I was. Like let it go lady, you drink to forget everything else, drink to forget about what happened in middle school.  
PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 1:19 pm
Oh my god she's still nasty years later? That's a really dumb reason to hate a child too, tbh. That's a whole new level of petty.  

Proxima Centaurii

Magical Prophet

Qwertea
Captain

IRL Gaian

11,725 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Rat Conqueror 500
PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 5:25 pm
Dolores Dolores
Oh my god she's still nasty years later? That's a really dumb reason to hate a child too, tbh. That's a whole new level of petty.
Her mom was always off the rocker. I blame the wine, that woman chugs the bottle every day.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2017 8:57 pm
So when I was in HS I had a history teacher who HATED me, and it wasn't because I was a bad student, it was because I was in an extra curricular club and so I missed a lot of school for events and contests because I had made it to state for two different events so I had to miss quite a bit of school and it pissed her off that I missed all the school and she couldn't do anything because it was a school function and I still had an A in her class (I was a history nerd, I still am). So flash forward to the following year, I get a summer internship for the work I had done the year before (that I missed class for) and her husband was my boss! I kid you not lol and she came in quite a bit and the first time she saw me she went "why are you here" and I just went "well apparently your husband thinks I'm a shining pupil so I guess your class wasn't important after all" and she refused to talk to me or even acknowledge me the rest of the summer lol  

PhantomistaMiss

Tipsy Businesswoman

8,425 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Spam Central

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items