Captain

IRL Gaian

11,725 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Rat Conqueror 500
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 12:56 pm
Ok so like 2000 - 2008/9.
Those were some awesome years, there was drama but I remember a lot of good stuff too.

DISCUSS YOUR MEMORIES FOLKS.  
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 1:02 pm
In 2000 I met the second guild captain for this guild (A-B0T).
She just moved to the area and was walking behind my house, I ran up to the fence and yelled at her to come play. We were friends ever since until she decided to ditch everyone when she moved away. That's a different story though.

Oh and Bilbofagins's sleep overs, we would camp out in her yard and get attacked by fire ants. Good times. User Image

Onetime Bilbo trolled A-B0T into thinking her yard was haunted by demon wolves. That was pretty funny.

We were slightly retarded.  

Qwertea
Captain

IRL Gaian

11,725 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Rat Conqueror 500

Bilbofagginss

Crew

Captain Divorcee

14,950 Points
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • Divorced 100
  • Timely Contributor 100
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 1:42 pm
OH MAN THOSE DEMON WOLVES LOL that was a good time emotion_dowant
You realize I don't have fire ants anymore, right?  
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 8:22 pm
I still listen to Eiffel 65 on occasion, I still have my U2 themed ipod, still works too, battery is terrible though.

what else...I still have my tamagotchi, my gamecube with its games and first loading up super smash bros. melee, renting games from blockbuster. halo 1-3. that one time I got 999 headshots in a row on conker:live and reloaded(it was against bots)

going to disneyworld my sophomore year in highschool was awesome, so was that food fight that happened.

adult swim when it first came out, introduced me to cowboy bebop and lupin the 3rd. heart  

sgt.Frosty

Qwertea
Captain

IRL Gaian

11,725 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Rat Conqueror 500
PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2017 11:23 am
Bilbofagginss

How did you get rid of them because you had piles everywhere. They keep invading my yard.  
PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2017 2:12 pm
Dogoda
Bilbofagginss

How did you get rid of them because you had piles everywhere. They keep invading my yard.

Countless years of repeatedly poisoning them does the trick, yeah  

Bilbofagginss

Crew

Captain Divorcee

14,950 Points
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • Divorced 100
  • Timely Contributor 100

Qwertea
Captain

IRL Gaian

11,725 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Rat Conqueror 500
PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2017 8:01 pm
sgt.Frosty
I still listen to Eiffel 65 on occasion, I still have my U2 themed ipod, still works too, battery is terrible though.

what else...I still have my tamagotchi, my gamecube with its games and first loading up super smash bros. melee, renting games from blockbuster. halo 1-3. that one time I got 999 headshots in a row on conker:live and reloaded(it was against bots)

going to disneyworld my sophomore year in highschool was awesome, so was that food fight that happened.

adult swim when it first came out, introduced me to cowboy bebop and lupin the 3rd. heart

I still have my old gamecube. I miss movie rental stores, we had one called Video Maze and it was right next to Mr. Jim's pizza. Sadly both closed down, nothing was better than going there every Friday after school.  
PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2017 8:30 pm
Dogoda
sgt.Frosty

I still have my old gamecube. I miss movie rental stores, we had one called Video Maze and it was right next to Mr. Jim's pizza. Sadly both closed down, nothing was better than going there every Friday after school.

I made some stupid decision on renting a few games instead of buying them.. like megaman legends. I can emulate it now but still. same for metroid prime, but I managed to get a copy later on and I still have the entire prime trilogy now. heart  

sgt.Frosty

Prismatic B

Crew

Enigmatic Heart

41,715 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Regular Attendee 100
  • Very Thankful 25
PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2017 9:40 pm
I don't have a lot of good memories before the year 2006. I either had issues at school or issues with my mom's side of the family. Most of them are nothing but a bunch of crooks who are fighting over the property of my long-dead grandfather. To be fair, he was equally a crook. Back then I usually buried myself reading books, NatGeo magazines, or playing with my Gameboy/GBA.

2006-2010 were my golden years, high school rocked back then. Since our HS was unique where it was on a college campus, we took college classes alongside the high school classes, plus we had a limited amount of free time where we were allowed to go off campus. I still remember the pizza joint we hung out at, doing homework whilst chatting at one of the college's lounges, and the couple of late night hours that we individually stayed up during our junior year (it was for studying for an ACADEC competition).

I was first introduced to Gaia in 2007, I forgot who mentioned that site to me. This was under a different Gaia username though, and it didn't last long since that account got hacked nearly a year after. We talked about all sorts of stuff in and out of school, sometimes discussing our issues along with a few others on the site. I remember keeping in touch with someone called EvolAngel, though it wasn't for long.

Sometimes I wonder how she's doing. I hope life's going good for her.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2017 12:41 am
Same here. Before the damn hipsters took over.  

YAYIDONTEXIST

ScarredRavens

Dapper Phantom

16,300 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 8:06 pm
I don't miss those times because I was kid and i prefer being an adult.  
Spam Central

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games