Bilbofagginss

Crew

Captain Divorcee

14,950 Points
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • Divorced 100
  • Timely Contributor 100
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 1:45 pm
people that place broken egg shells back into the Styrofoam.
like who tf do you think you are?
GANDHI?!

What pisses you off?  
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 7:51 pm
I work in retail, so everything pisses me off.

but today, I was helping two old biddies with a mirror they wanted. it was discounted because the frame had some splintering and the way they went on about how much it would cost to repair that, like they were building a damn Venetian patio or something.

these bitches thought they were at bloomingdales and expected maids and waiters to wipe their wrinkly old asses for them while me and a co-worker tried to understand what they wanted to do. one was just annoying, and another looked like she came from Florida(smelled like an old woman from Florida too) they wanted me to wrap the whole damn mirror(we can't do that) so I offered any cardboard we had from the warehouse. so after they paid, she insisted in helping me wrap the mirror.

another time, bigger b***h, she thought we had some kind of "lay away"(we don't) and she harassed the poor cashiers to hold her stuff up front because she decided she was too important to cart around her gigantic babystroller and a cart at the same time. so we allowed her to keep her cart up front just to get her to leave.

so I was just doing my thing, and I half kept tabs on where she was because I noticed she was talking on the phone...in the same spot...about a toy drone, for 15 minutes.

45 MINUTES LATER, she's still there droning on about that damn drone, its getting close to closing time, so I start processing return carts, even hers because ******** you its been an hour lady(also I didn't know)

then when she was ready to go, she got super pissy about it, threatening to never shop there again while I was thinking this was totally fine. didn't matter that I remembered where I put all her stuff and got it back for her either(3 things by the way, total time in store:2 hours), she still called me an airhead.

finally, ANYBODY WHO BRINGS THEIR KIDS, if its not letting them wreck up the place and not reign them in its something else. one time, not the kids fault...she was like 2, but she wet her self in our furniture department, got everywhere and under the platforms. that piss puddle was big enough to tell me that kid was not wearing a diaper under that dress. her stupid hippy mother made that choice, then I had to clean it up...thank god for magic monkey, that stuff absorbs everything.  

sgt.Frosty

Bilbofagginss

Crew

Captain Divorcee

14,950 Points
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • Divorced 100
  • Timely Contributor 100
PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2017 2:37 am
sgt.Frosty

but today, I was helping two old biddies with a mirror they wanted. it was discounted because the frame had some splintering and the way they went on about how much it would cost to repair that, like they were building a damn Venetian patio or something.

these bitches thought they were at bloomingdales and expected maids and waiters to wipe their wrinkly old asses for them while me and a co-worker tried to understand what they wanted to do. one was just annoying, and another looked like she came from Florida(smelled like an old woman from Florida too) they wanted me to wrap the whole damn mirror(we can't do that) so I offered any cardboard we had from the warehouse. so after they paid, she insisted in helping me wrap the mirror.

another time, bigger b***h, she thought we had some kind of "lay away"(we don't) and she harassed the poor cashiers to hold her stuff up front because she decided she was too important to cart around her gigantic babystroller and a cart at the same time. so we allowed her to keep her cart up front just to get her to leave.

so I was just doing my thing, and I half kept tabs on where she was because I noticed she was talking on the phone...in the same spot...about a toy drone, for 15 minutes.

45 MINUTES LATER, she's still there droning on about that damn drone, its getting close to closing time, so I start processing return carts, even hers because ******** you its been an hour lady(also I didn't know)

then when she was ready to go, she got super pissy about it, threatening to never shop there again while I was thinking this was totally fine. didn't matter that I remembered where I put all her stuff and got it back for her either(3 things by the way, total time in store:2 hours), she still called me an airhead.

finally, ANYBODY WHO BRINGS THEIR KIDS, if its not letting them wreck up the place and not reign them in its something else. one time, not the kids fault...she was like 2, but she wet her self in our furniture department, got everywhere and under the platforms. that piss puddle was big enough to tell me that kid was not wearing a diaper under that dress. her stupid hippy mother made that choice, then I had to clean it up...thank god for magic monkey, that stuff absorbs everything.

Omg all of that is a whole bunch of ridiculous s**t lol I hate being forced to take all the attitude rude people give :/  
PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2017 8:09 pm
When I worked at Walmart I don't know how many brats I kicked out of the store for bouncing balls around and knocking stuff off of the shelves with them. Oh and the idiot teens who would attempt to skateboard down the isles.  

Qwertea
Captain

IRL Gaian

11,725 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Rat Conqueror 500

PhantomistaMiss

Tipsy Businesswoman

8,425 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2017 8:49 pm
sgt.Frosty

Omg I work retail too and they get insane. Where I live is the headquarters for State Farm and everyone who works there think that they're better then everyone else. We had this couple come in and get pissed off because we wouldn't let them take a table for $200 cause it cost $300 and we're not like a local store were a huge corporation store so we don't just make our prices. So we told them no and they called corporate and complained that we were rude and said that we had insulted them lol it was so sad. And we have this regular who always comes in and buys a TON of stuff and then every couple days she comes in and returns it all piece by piece throughout the month... She literally does this every single month. She keeps saying she just doesn't need the stuff when she returns it and one time we asked her why she bought it then if she knows she doesn't need it and she acted like this was a new thing like she'd never returned anything before and we were making up some wacky story so we just ignored it and left it alone.... But she still does it every month lol its so weird... And another funny story is we had a woman come in and buy a LED candle (which is still actually made out of wax, and its completely obvious its made of wax) and she brought them back in and started getting pissed off and screaming at 3 different associates and 2 team leaders because she put wax candles outside... mid summer... in 100 degree weather.... AND THEY MELTED... like duh lol and she was pissed and it was our fault for what ever reason... lol  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2017 9:12 pm
PhantomistaMiss
sgt.Frosty

Omg I work retail too and they get insane. Where I live is the headquarters for State Farm and everyone who works there think that they're better then everyone else. We had this couple come in and get pissed off because we wouldn't let them take a table for $200 cause it cost $300 and we're not like a local store were a huge corporation store so we don't just make our prices. So we told them no and they called corporate and complained that we were rude and said that we had insulted them lol it was so sad. And we have this regular who always comes in and buys a TON of stuff and then every couple days she comes in and returns it all piece by piece throughout the month... She literally does this every single month. She keeps saying she just doesn't need the stuff when she returns it and one time we asked her why she bought it then if she knows she doesn't need it and she acted like this was a new thing like she'd never returned anything before and we were making up some wacky story so we just ignored it and left it alone.... But she still does it every month lol its so weird... And another funny story is we had a woman come in and buy a LED candle (which is still actually made out of wax, and its completely obvious its made of wax) and she brought them back in and started getting pissed off and screaming at 3 different associates and 2 team leaders because she put wax candles outside... mid summer... in 100 degree weather.... AND THEY MELTED... like duh lol and she was pissed and it was our fault for what ever reason... lol

my manager has been getting on my nerves lately. specifically the one who owns the store.

she's got OCD and being a diva mixed together. this is made worse by the fact that our store has been made a dump store which means no room to move. super fun dealing with that when wheeling furniture up or hoping anybody who has furniture up there already is ready to go(they aren't) they take their damn time shopping. also whenever she closes, we wait nearly an hour just on her so we can leave. a couple weeks ago she wanted to rearrange the dog toys by color(ten minutes after close), THEN count all of the earnings from today, but not before comparing numbers on our store to others. emotion_donotwant  

sgt.Frosty

-Jacksteer-

Sparkly Fatcat

15,225 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 12:58 am
People who likes to make others look stupid  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 8:51 am
sgt.Frosty
PhantomistaMiss
sgt.Frosty

my manager has been getting on my nerves lately. specifically the one who owns the store.

she's got OCD and being a diva mixed together. this is made worse by the fact that our store has been made a dump store which means no room to move. super fun dealing with that when wheeling furniture up or hoping anybody who has furniture up there already is ready to go(they aren't) they take their damn time shopping. also whenever she closes, we wait nearly an hour just on her so we can leave. a couple weeks ago she wanted to rearrange the dog toys by color(ten minutes after close), THEN count all of the earnings from today, but not before comparing numbers on our store to others. emotion_donotwant

My manager is just a (insert bad word here) in general. Last time our regional manager was suppose to do a visit I worked closing the night before and she had asked me to vacuum the store on top of the closing stuff (and she even gave me more hours to do all this) but the store rules are if theres a ton of customers in the store then you shouldn't vacuum and you cant mop while were still open (unless a spill or something) so I was doing my other cleaning and was saving mopping and vacuuming for after close and she like freaked out and started screaming at me in front of all the customers because I wasn't doing what she told me and was calling me a moron and just insulting me till I cried....  

PhantomistaMiss

Tipsy Businesswoman

8,425 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

sgt.Frosty

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 9:44 am
PhantomistaMiss
sgt.Frosty
PhantomistaMiss
sgt.Frosty

My manager is just a (insert bad word here) in general. Last time our regional manager was suppose to do a visit I worked closing the night before and she had asked me to vacuum the store on top of the closing stuff (and she even gave me more hours to do all this) but the store rules are if theres a ton of customers in the store then you shouldn't vacuum and you cant mop while were still open (unless a spill or something) so I was doing my other cleaning and was saving mopping and vacuuming for after close and she like freaked out and started screaming at me in front of all the customers because I wasn't doing what she told me and was calling me a moron and just insulting me till I cried....
did you report her? managers can't talk to their employee's like that. especially in front of customers.

like just recently one of the cashiers at my place got chewed out over the phone because a customer brought the tag up for a piece of furniture and she wanted the matching code and asked her to look for it because everyone else was too busy(not her fault, and the customer can't do that)

so she was shaking afterwards and the customer asked what was wrong, she told her, then the customer chewed out my manger over the phone, so she went up the cashiers and chewed her out again, not yelling but everyone up front could hear her.

so my coworker says that she's sorry but she does not appreciate being demeaned in that fashion and that shut my manager up because she just then realized where she was, apologized then just went back to her office. Ive even been "yelled at" by her once because I wasn't doing whatever inane thing she wanted done that night. I mean I did actually do it but I ran out of room to do it so I started doing returns because she certainly wasn't going to do it and this pissed her off. then a customer who overheard it called her an F'ing b****when she left.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 9:46 am
sgt.Frosty
PhantomistaMiss
sgt.Frosty
PhantomistaMiss
sgt.Frosty

did you report her? managers can't talk to their employee's like that. especially in front of customers.

like just recently one of the cashiers at my place got chewed out over the phone because a customer brought the tag up for a piece of furniture and she wanted the matching code and asked her to look for it because everyone else was too busy(not her fault, and the customer can't do that)

so she was shaking afterwards and the customer asked what was wrong, she told her, then the customer chewed out my manger over the phone, so she went up the cashiers and chewed her out again, not yelling but everyone up front could hear her.

so my coworker says that she's sorry but she does not appreciate being demeaned in that fashion and that shut my manager up because she just then realized where she was, apologized then just went back to her office. Ive even been "yelled at" by her once because I wasn't doing whatever inane thing she wanted done that night. I mean I did actually do it but I ran out of room to do it so I started doing returns because she certainly wasn't going to do it and this pissed her off. then a customer who overheard it called her an F'ing b****when she left.

Yeah I reported her but nothing happened /: oh well lol managers are the worst!  

PhantomistaMiss

Tipsy Businesswoman

8,425 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Spam Central

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items