Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Searching for Partners((Yaoi))

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Maxy Wexerg

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2017 9:47 am
I've been craving Yaoi roleplays for a long time now and I would like to start some with new partners.

Below are some stories I've come up with and I would love to play them with you. If you have any questions and would like to play one or suggest your own idea, let me know via PM OK?

I've been roleplaying for years and my skills are so-so, I hope to be given the chance to impress you.

Name: Insanity's workshop.
Basis: Newly convictedXMan deemed crazy. An insane asylum RP
Plot: It's easy to throw away something, it's even easier to write off an existence as if it hadn't in the first place. In this story we visit the lives of two people once deemed insane. One was thrown away by his own peers for a crime he never committed, the other leaves his own past to mystery. Behind stone walls the two are dismantled and left to follow the rules set for insanity. One is positive they aren't crazy, the other agrees, leading to a romance neither of them saw coming. Before it can flourish, one must grow accustomed to the trials of living amongst the insane, luckily his other half has him covered when it comes to assimilation. To have a real love, to grow a real relationship they must escape, they must get out...but will they be able to deal with the reality of what insanities are to come?
Additional tidbits: THIS SCENARIO ALSO WORKS FOR JAIL. I could easily rework this into a jail scenario for Yaoi roleplay.

Name: Friendmaker
Basis: Genius MaleXFrankenstein.
Plot: Life can be a scary thing to face alone, sometimes it's impossible. Death on the other hand is something that most people cannot face and choose instead to breed new life and defy fate. This story details the lives of a man who chose to rewrite the laws of life and death and craft what most would call a monstrosity. He sewn the pieces together and crafted the existence of a new person. Whether it was magic or science IT was born. Now the genius who defied the laws of life and death, will never have to face life alone...again. Can this freak of nature learn to live in peace with his master, will their friendship eventually become something very different? Fate brought him the technology, and fate will determine their conclusion.
Additional tidbits: I could easily play either role.

Name: Can't beat the classics?
Basis: Traveling male criminalXMale turned sidekick.
Plot: One was once considered sheltered, smart in his ways but lonely in others. Another was considered violent, hated by those who felt pain in his wake but he was lonely all the same. They should have hated eachother, our innocent could have become a victim, that was until our criminal found out that his victim to be was far more vicious than his ignorant family suggests. The two have a passion for taking what they want and desire more from like than beancounting. They found a deep passion within eachother and fight to live through every day. One a runaway, the other at the wheel. Together in bloody passion.
Additional tidbits: I've always adored this kind of thing. It's the only scenario where I would rather play the characters both male.

Name: Music in Mastery
Basis: ProducerXTeam of idols.
Plot: It's never easy to create stars. Our story details the lives of a simple guy who thought he would never amount to much, in charge of a group of characters assembled to follow his tutelage. As a producer he would be charged with making these singers/actors/personalities, into stars! The job is simple and pays well, assuming he does well. One thing he never accounted for, was that he would end up making the biggest mistake a producer could make. He would fall for one of the singers. Of course, in most cases a producer is tasked with taking on multiple singers at once, what will he do if he ends up enticing them all?
Additional tidbits: I can play upwards of six men for this. ALSO WILLING TO HAVE my partner play as a fellow idol. The group could definitely get into some drama and lovin' too.

Name: Blood runs deep.
Basis: Normal highschool boyXVampire 'wives?'
Plot: Once upon a time vampires were everywhere. They lived in the shadows of the world and fed in secret. Rumors were everywhere that spoke of a grand king of the vampires, one who was tasked with the ownership of all the magical gifts vampire blood came with. It was also said that his abilities were stored, into three catalysts which were given to three beautiful women he called his wives. They were his true loves and he would easily have died for them. One day his vow to them came to fruition and they were found and hunted by a few ignorant human villagers. His life was snuffed out and his wives were left without him. The wives came together with the leftover power of their lover and crafted a spell that would one day bring them back together.

Hundreds of years later, in our modern time. A highschool houses one student who feels a lot like the world is against him. He adores hardcore rock and revels in the idea of the occult. One year he, along with the rest in his class are visited by three new students, brothers who seem very interested in this lonely 'normal' boy.
Additional tidbits: I would like it if the male was either bullied or misunderstood by his peers. That way the boys could help him in more way then one.

Name: Red X Vigilantes
Basis: Vigilante memberXMemberXMemberXMember(OP)XMember(OP)
Plot: Around the neighborhood, rumors have spread. Rumors of a special group of young men with the skills to turn the world on it's head. These boys, ruined by society have banded together under the name of Red X and the streets belong to them. The mere mention of them is enough to make any big wig shudder. With the ability to assassinate at will and hack powerful databases, who wouldn't be afraid of the red X? These mercenaries hide in the darkness and stick together, lost by the world.
Additional Tidbits: I meant for this roleplay to be a group thing. Multiple lovers who stick together with all the love between them. I'll stop at three people but this works the best with five men. <3 One of my favorite ides to do.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2018 10:26 pm
Maxy Wexerg

Are you still looking?  

Vierling

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 11:50 am
Maxy Wexerg

Hey was wondering if you were stilling looking, I think that Blood runs deep sounds like it would be a lot of fun, but if you already found someone for that I'd also be interested in Red X Vigilantes 4laugh  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games