Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Sci-Fi 1x1 or groups

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

bluesixseven

Devoted Foe

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 12:30 am
Hi Guys, so I have a couple of sci-fi RP's that I've been meaning to get around to doing, so just bear with me and my ideas. Most of these can either be 1x1 or multi-person, depending on how many people are interested. I'm always up for changing or adding to the story or idea as well, so if you see something kind of similar to what you want to do, let me know!
( Side note, please forgive any typing errors or weird sentences, I just came up with quick descriptions, the actual forum posts will be much nicer I promise)

Idea One: Mutations
It's been 160 years since the world entered Nuclear Fall out. The war caused many casualties, but the aftermath was far more devastating. Those who had bunkers survived, but were in utter shock to see what the earth had come to. These were the survivors who would bring on the "pure breeds" of the world.
Then there were those who were not so lucky, those who got caught outside and exposed to radiation. The one's that lived and managed to reproduce gave rise to the mutants of the world. Some beautiful, some ugly. These are the mutants that long to know what it's like not to suffer.
Cities and towns have been established again, but the world is still, for the most part, a barren wasteland. Its a dog eat dog world out there, and you just have to try to survive in it.

Idea Two: The Room
You wake up in a bed unfamiliar to you. Everything in that room is the same color. You look down and you are in a night gown that matches the color of your room. A distorted voice over and intercom tells you to get up. You stand, you're scared, but you listen. You slowly move towards the door and open it, walking outside. There you see others, who are all wearing the same night gown as you, but in different colors. They seem just as confused as you are. You are in a large room like a gymnasium that is painted dark. It's dimly lit and you can hardly see to the other side. There is a window with a shadow of a figure in it about 25 feet above the ground. The distorted voice returns again, much louder, coming out of every corner. " Good Morning Children. I am The Doctor. I would like to play some games with you."

Idea Three: University Invasion (In SPACE!)
Zulegrad University is located on the last planet in the Zebular Solar System, a system known to produce world leaders and diplomats. Only those who are in training to become the best leaders are accepted into the school to learn how to treat their people with dignity. The school is located in the middle of a thick forest, to hide away and keep the students focused on their goals. Rumors have it the Xenaria, an elitist species has begun to try and purify the galaxy, wiping out anything in their way that does not fit to their eugenic standard. What do you do? Do you run into the uncharted forest to try to make a plan, or do you stay and fight?

Idea 4: Zootopia, but everyday life
This one isn't going to be quite as story like. I just really like the idea of humanoid animals living daily lives. I want to do something that requires a lot of thinking about this weird situation. This one is up for interpretation and has so many possible ways it could go!  
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 7:48 pm
Hello there. Idea Two: The Room caught my interest as well as Idea one. I am up to either one if you are interested as well.  

Victoria san

Fashionable Businesswoman

bluesixseven

Devoted Foe

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2017 6:19 pm
Victoria san
Hello there. Idea Two: The Room caught my interest as well as Idea one. I am up to either one if you are interested as well.

Hey sorry! I must have missed this in my notifications! Are you still interested? Would you rather do a PM version or a Forum version ?  
PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2017 8:07 pm
bluesixseven
Victoria san

Hey sorry! I must have missed this in my notifications! Are you still interested? Would you rather do a PM version or a Forum version ?

Yes I am still interested. Either way works for me. I leave it up to you.  

Victoria san

Fashionable Businesswoman

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces