Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Luna's 1x1 search Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CelestialInsomniac

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2017 10:00 pm
Hello fellow Gaians,

As you can guess I'm searching for a role play partner. One who doesn't mind being semi-lit (lit is fine as well), and can be versatile. I have a few ideas that I'll mention below, but I'll give you some insight on me first.

With the countless genres available in this field I've participated in almost every one. From Action to Romance, horror to foreign, sci-fi to mythological, family oriented to x-rated (BDSM included), and so forth. 2012 - now is the time frame of my experience with role playing (I am a bit rusty). If you would like to you can go to my profile, click the avatar displayed there to view some of my work. I'm open to anything as long as you can give me reasoning behind your idea/choice.

With my availability it varies BUT I can promise at least 2-5 post a day. If anything comes up that may interfere with what I'm promising you will be informed as soon as possible.

For my preference girl characters are my go to. I can however play the opposite sex. I'm fine with Yaoi, Yuri, the regular stuff, and etc. As for visuals I tend to use realism. If you would like a reference just view my recent/current RPs (listed in my profile under "about me" ). You do not have to match or provide a better image, it's okay with me. I am a sucker for nice profile layouts, but one is not necessary. There's a weakness I have, I've never been good with starters. I can make one though.

Pairings: Those in bold are preferred for moi

Teacher/Professor x Student
Best friend x Best friend
Musician/Artist/Celebrity x Fan
CEO x Assistant
Kidnapper x Victim
Scientist x Experiment
Foreigner x Local
Princess x Servant
Angel x Demon
Alien x Human
Protector x Destroyer
Plebeian x The Elite/Privileged/Upper Class
Suitor x Bride to be

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 7:34 am
Lunaster

I am interested in starting an Rp with you. I, myself, prefer the female role since I suck at being the guy. I can play multiple characters at once, the most I've ever done is like, 4-5, both male and female.

I am interested in the following pairings

Angel x Demon
Plebeian x The Elite/Privileged/Upper Class  

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Battle: Mage 100

TheVikingWay

Dangerous Raider

7,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 9:44 am
Wow, those are some pretty cool pairing ideas. *Insert kid at the candy store mentality* How do ya even choose?  
PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 11:19 am
Rynn01

Glad you're interested! That's amazing, the most I've ever played as was 3 and that was a bit too much. The most RPs I've done at once was 14 and oooooooohhhh that was fun lol. If I'm going to be the guy I would love to do the second pairing!

TheVikingWay

Hehe, just go for the first one that catches your eyes.

CelestialInsomniac

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 11:54 am
Lunaster

Okay, lets go with that one. At first I didn't know what plebeian meant so I looked it up. And I am happy with that role. I prefer it, most of the time so it works out.

Did you have any plot formed? Or shall we do that together?  
PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 12:13 pm
Rynn01

Hey we learn something new everyday. I have not came up with a plot yet so if you want to brainstorm we can.

CelestialInsomniac

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 12:15 pm
Lunaster

Okay, first things first.....what time period is this going to be? I hate futuristic and sci fi genres. Can't stand it.  
PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 12:56 pm
Lunaster

Well the Kidnapper/Victim
Foreigner/local
princess/servant
angel/demon all sound fun,

but what is this protector/destroyer? cause that sounds unique  

TheVikingWay

Dangerous Raider

7,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

CelestialInsomniac

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 1:10 pm
Rynn01
Lunaster

Okay, first things first.....what time period is this going to be? I hate futuristic and sci fi genres. Can't stand it.

Modern time?  
PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 1:18 pm
TheVikingWay
Lunaster

Well the Kidnapper/Victim
Foreigner/local
princess/servant
angel/demon all sound fun,

but what is this protector/destroyer? cause that sounds unique

Good question. With this pairing I was thinking...the protector is someone who was created to protect the city/etc. but someone created the thing that could destroy the protector. In this process the protector and the destroyer fall for one another taking down the people who want to hurt the city and humans in it.  

CelestialInsomniac

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 1:19 pm
Lunaster

Sure. it'll be like a rich x poor pairing.

She will be a hard working......waitress? bartender? Hmm......cashier? there are a lot of possibilities. Maybe working as an assistant in a big company.  
PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 1:25 pm
Rynn01
Lunaster

Sure. it'll be like a rich x poor pairing.

She will be a hard working......waitress? bartender? Hmm......cashier? there are a lot of possibilities. Maybe working as an assistant in a big company.

Yeah I like that. Have her start her first day in a big company trying to work her way up and she'll bump heads with the CEO's son.  

CelestialInsomniac

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 1:31 pm
Lunaster

I love that too! How about the lowest of the low jobs in an office, the mail room. She could deliver some mail to the top and bump into him. She is going to be shy at first. But she will gain more confidence. She is 20 years old, struggling to survive on her own, but she has to have a roommate. Her roommate is the same age and is a waitress who is very outgoing. A party girl.  
PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 1:42 pm
Rynn01

Sounds perfect. I can start on my profile now and if you want to create the thread you can.

CelestialInsomniac

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 1:45 pm
Lunaster

I'd rather do PMs. But we can go with the forums. I'll post it. It won't be anything special though.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff