Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2017 8:43 pm
Faleen's eyes squinted at the boy, her lips pursing as she studied him closely through his explanation of of logical ingenuity over why he should be surprised that she... was actually a Pokemon.
Who knows what gender...

"You are so logical!" She let out an exasperated sigh "I mean, don't get me wrong I think that's GREAT for what I need you for. but man" She threw her hands up in the air before crossing them over her chest complaining loudly, mostly to herself. "Why did my first big relive have to be someone who can make that many connections at once."

Something he said caused her to c**k her head to the side in intrigue "Friend hum?"
She took a moment to open her coat and put the papers she had been given into a pocket within its lining, folding it back down at her side.
"Alright fine, I'll concede to that, You're a bit weird, but I'm getting the impression that's why you got along with Faleen. She's not exactly... hm..."
she shook her head not sure how to finish that statement.
"Anyway, you look a little stressed out. How about we get some Ice cream and I'll elaborate on whats going on. I'm sure you have questions at the very least. You've had Ice cream right? I did for the first time the other day. Its great!"

Without waiting for much of an answer, Faleen turned briskly on her heel and started back toward the outside of the park, making a broad gesture with her arm for Zacharie to follow.
Froakie, without being prompted, hopped quickly after the one who had the body of his trainer.

"So now that you're aware that I'm a Rotom, I'm sure you're also very aware that I'm currently occupying the body of someone... who has... a bit of influence in Team Rocket. Not that she would particularly care to indulge something like this, but she's pretty valuable. That puts me.... in a BIT of a dangerous situation now doesn't it. Especially since I'm just a Rotom, a Rotom they did experimentation on... painful ones. My priorities are going to be first and foremost my own health and survival... I want out of here." She said in a lower more serious tone. "Without this body, so I can get away without it weighing me down."
She closed her mouth at this point... a bit to tightly as if she was holding back what she really wanted to say next.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2017 9:03 pm
Despite himself, Zacharie felt a small smile tug at the corners of his lips at the Rotom's little fit. Though he was a bit glad to see that it had a sense of humor he couldn't let himself relax, it was too unpredictable and if he messed up...he could lose Faleen.

He thought for a moment that perhaps he should stress the fact that Faleen was his friend and that he was on board as long as she remained safe but he figured that there would be time for that later. For now, he simply followed after the other, not quite sure why there was a sudden need for ice-cream. To be honest he would feel better if he could throw himself into some work. "Ah, yes. I get that quite often." He huffed a soft laugh, his hands clasped behind his back. "But despite being a bit weird I have had ice-cream and I like it." Well, whatever. They could talk over ice-cream if that was what the Rotom wanted. At least that'd give him something to do with his hands.

He listened quietly to the other speak, his gaze drifting from the trees surrounding them to the buildings that came into view as they left the park and came into town. "I'm sorry that the cruelness of my peers and the organization caused you so much pain." He said softly though his tone was weighed with a sadness that spoke of his own distaste on the subject. His gaze flickered over to the other, his eyebrows furrowing as he took in the clenched jaw but was unsure what could have caused it. "...Is there something else?"  

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2017 9:29 pm
A delighted grin spread over Faleen's face at Zacharie's response, glad that the Rocket was making this in stride at least, if he were to argue with her that would have made the whole situation all that much more difficult to continue... this was actually pretty seamless.
The idea of having company around was also REALLY exciting. even if he was a Rocket.

"Its good right? There is this one, its like... green with these nuts in it? I forget what its called, but its soo good!" This seemed to be what the Rotom was using to give it more time to think about what it had avoided saying at first.
There were things is didn't want to really give out. but really, what was there that this Rocket could do that it didn't already make clear to Team Rocket... ah... the fact that it was selling information to the League... right.
"Hm.... lets see... how to I word this... I have a lot hanging over Rocket's head right now. Its just kind of hard to resist the urge in letting some of that spill out and hurting you guys... hurting you guys REAL bad." she clacked her teeth "But somehow I manage to hold back. aren't I great~""

Perhaps it was best for now not to tell the Rocket that she was selling information to their enemies.
She glanced over her shoulder to give Zacharie a slight frown. "You seems like a sympathetic, good enough person, especially if you're apologizing for bad things that are happening. but the apology doesn't go very far when you're standing by and letting it happen." Rotom sighed and waved a hand "As a victim, I don't really have a place for an apology. I'll take your next actions as a much more valuable one though, and the fact that you're willing to help, even if its mostly for you to get Faleen back will be a good enough apology for me!"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:09 pm
Zacharie did not need a reminder of what was at stake. Of how many of his friends were in danger and while he held no particular loyalty to the organization itself if Team Rocket were to fall...where would that leave them? For as much freedom as being an agent allowed he was still very much under the control of something that he could not fight against. He would fight though, for the safety of the people he cared about. He had to. A familiar tightness swelled in his chest and it took him a moment to ease the anxiety, to release the tight hold he had taken on the strap of his bag.

Deep breaths.
One step at a time.
That was all he could do for now.

"You are the very image of perseverance." He said flatly, unimpressed at the Rotom's so called benevolence. He couldn't trust much of what he was being told but this set off a warning in his mind and not for the first time he wondered if there was some faster method to get Faleen back. It would be cruel, for sure, but in the end as long as he got what he wanted...

He released a soft breath and shook the thought from his mind. No, that was not how he did things. "And just as my apology does not go very far your assurance that you are to be even remotely trusted with holding on to the information that you have means very little to me." He said, his sharp gaze cutting over to the person beside him before he motioned to the ice-cream parlor to their left. "We've arrived." And good thing to. This encounter was much more emotionally draining than he had been expecting and he was desperate to get the information he needed to begin his research and lock himself away for a few days. He was tired. Tired and scared and angry and even more tired of feeling these things at all. "And the flavour you were referring to was pistachio, I believe."  

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:27 pm
Faleen snickered at the comment about her perseverance, and she winked at Zacharie's uninthusiasm.
"Ah fare enough my purple friend. But if there is one thing that you can trust is that I'm in this for self preservation~ when you back a dangerous animal too far into a corner they start lashing out. and I don't need to lose my control over Team Rocket by forcing them to have to act out of desperation."
For whatever that was worth to Zacharie.

"Pistachio! Oh THAT is fun to say!" She finished with a chuckle, drawing herself up to the icecream stand "And of course Sir, one large Pistachio! the green one? yeah that one. and whatever he would like too!"

"Now that we're going to have something to eat- My plan."
She handed the due amount of money to the man taking their order
"I'm going to try and recreate what happened in the lab, though granted with a lot more control. I have a theory that whatever happened will help me get OUT of this body. I had you get me those files, so I can learn more about myself and what exactly they did to me."

The man gave Faleen a perturbed look as he waited for what kind of Icecream Zacharie would want.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:42 pm
The last thing anyone wanted was for Team Rocket to act out of desperation and that included its members.

Zacharie wasn't really in the mood for food, let alone ice-cream, but he absently ordered a scoop of mint chocolate as he pondered over what the Rotom had told him. "Do you have any sort of research to back up your theory?" He asked curiously, not dismissing the idea but if he could avoid electrocuting Faleen then that would be great. He took the ice-cream as it was handed to him before taking a few steps down away from the cart. "Getting that kind of energy would be difficult and it could seriously damage not only Faleen's body but yours as well."  

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:54 pm
"I honestly have no reason to think that this plan will work or not work, other then of course the fact that its how I suspect that I got IN there in the first place." She pointed out. taking the ice-cream when it was given to her and thanking the man.
"And yes you are right my friend, something like this could be devastating to both of us, hence why I want to make sure we get it... right."
She shrugged and speaking through a spoonful of Pistachio "or as right as possible. Since, I of course don't really see any other option. Other than to just keep Faleen's body."  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff