♥♥Nacht's Yaoi RPC's♥♥

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tordi

Dapper Lop

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 5:34 pm
Hey there guys just updating my characters a little as i have come back to gaia after a 2 year hiatus. I'm open for any role plays at the moment, so shoot me a PM or quote me in my searching thread
emotion_bigheart

[b]Name: [/b]
[b]Nickname: [/b]
[b]Age: [/b]
[b]Race: [/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Personality: [/b]
[b]Looks like: [/b]
[b]Bio: [/b]
[b]Seme, Uke, or Seke:[/b]
[b]Pic: [/b]

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 5:37 pm
User ImageName: Marco
Nickname: Marc, M
Race: Elf
Personality: sweet, shy, happy go lucky
Looks like: blond hair that looks sort of peach pink, yellow/golden eyes. He is a pale little fellow and only stand about 5'6" with a slender build
Bio: He is a pretty normal fella, aside from him being an elf and having pointy ears. He grew up with humans, so he talks, acts and looks like a human, his hair being long enough to cover his ears. He has lived a simple life, still does but is now an artist, and does have a side job that he may or may not tell you about.
Seme, Uke, or Seke:Uke
Pic:

Tordi

Dapper Lop

Tordi

Dapper Lop

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 5:38 pm
User Image
Name:Micky
Nickname:Mic
Race: Demon
Personality: Shy, and quiet, sheepish if you will, but when he is comfortable hes like one of those weird friends who doesnt shut up
Looks like: Tall, Blond, Red eyes, He has a nice build, more on the muscular side rather then slender
Bio: He was born in a small town where his sexual orientation was frowned upon so when he was 18 he moved out into the city, where more things were socially acceptable, and now two years later he is a model, for various magazines and clothing companies.
Seme, Uke, or Seke: Uke
Pic:

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2017 3:06 pm
User Image
Name: Tayo
Nickname: Tay
Race: Human
Personality: outgoing, cheery, full of life.
Looks like: Ruffle, Peachy Orange hair, medium in length. Always pins one side back, his eyes a fuzzy orange color. He has a pale complextion and is around 5'10"
Bio: Tayo grew up in the outskirts of a city, and just like the city he is full of life. He was raise by his mother, and doesn't know his father, but that is alright with him. His mother raise him better than any man could. Tayo is a very respectable man, though he does sometimes throw fits. He works at a coffee shop and is one of the favorite employees
Seme, Uke, or Seke: Seke
Pic:

Tordi

Dapper Lop

Tordi

Dapper Lop

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 6:26 pm
User Image

Name: Sahale Shiye
Nickname: Falcon (meaning of his first name)
Race: Shadow Walker
Personality: Quiet, Humble, Sweet,
Looks like: Ashy black-brown hair, 5'8", Average build, Amber eye color, and a more tan pale colored skin tone.
Bio: He was born to a rather traditional family, his mother mostly Native American, and his father Caucasian. He lived a pretty happy life till he came out to his mother, and father. He first came out to his mother who with no questions accepted him as who he was. His father did not his father refused to listen and like other parents said it was just a faze. At 17 he left his fathers home, and went to live where his mother was from, a near by reservation, and they accepted him just like his mother did. It was here that he learned he was more than just human. He learned of his family history, and how he had inherited the family gift, of being a shadow walker.
Pic:  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 7:09 pm
User Image

Name: Vano Babik
Nickname: N/A
Race: Gypsy
Personality: Quiet, stubborn, strong whiled,
Looks like: Ashy grey hair, very nice tan skin, around 6' Slender build, grey eyes.
Bio: U//C
Pic:  

Tordi

Dapper Lop

Yaoi and Yuri Character Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items