Welcome to Gaia! ::

Academy of Grand Magic

Back to Guilds

The fantasy world known as Eoana, where each human is born with a unique power. What will your story be? 

Tags: Fantasy, Magic, Roleplaying, Literate 

Reply Academy of Grand Magic
OOC Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The_littlest_dragonfly

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2017 4:31 pm
Caymi

Thanks for all your hard work Caymi~~!!! heart  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 3:52 pm
gaia_crown
Hear Ye~, Hear Ye~
The new Guild is now open for applications!

While Caymi and I understand that there you all are already members of THIS Guild, when you do apply, please just mention that you are already a member and please list any of your APPROVED characters that you may want to bring over.

The New Guild - Grand Academy of Eoana takes place in the same world as Grand Academy of Magic, only during a different period (Peace, not War), but there are NEW ADDITIONS - New Raiments, New ways to strengthen your character.

PLEASE READ THROUGH EVERYTHING TO GET TO KNOW THE GUILD/SYSTEM BEFORE APPLYING WITH YOUR CURRENT/NEW CHARACTERS!

If you have any questions, as always please feel free to Quote or PM myself or Caymi.

POSTING SHOULD BEGIN IN A FEW DAYS - Please take this time to familiarize yourself with the Guild and revamp your awesome characters!!

Grand Academy of Eoana

Caymi

MlSSSLY

Paris_Decay

Voice of Aegis

The_littlest_dragonfly

murruelecreuset

Chelly Usagi

Confused Commissar

MikuHinata1

II L o y a l t y II

Deadly_Tiger

got_moxxie

oyehh

Good boy Yuuki

PieknyMotyl

Arhrii-yana X3

OriginalAnus

killer-wolf-kun

Ness34

Mayah Playah

Rissa Unit

Razsminion

Sinna Roll

SideEffekt

Makako-ma

xX_Shinku-Shay_Xx

The_Rebellious_Maso

Yami Miyagawa

The_littlest_dragonfly

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200

Makako-ma

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2020 8:38 pm
Pinkberry Blossoms

Lurks harder  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2020 9:11 pm
Makako-ma
Lurks harder

Haha hi there. sweatdrop I'll have to do a lot of apologizing. I'm sorry I disappeared three years ago.

And I'm honestly only back because I am writing a novel, and I forgot that I created the world of Eoana... which happens to be the setting of my novel. I came back to remember all of my ideas.

Even so, I again apologize for up and leaving, especially without having a Vice Captain. How did you know that I popped up?  

Pinkberry Blossoms
Captain

Makako-ma

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2020 9:53 pm
Pinkberry Blossoms
Makako-ma
Lurks harder

Haha hi there. sweatdrop I'll have to do a lot of apologizing. I'm sorry I disappeared three years ago.

And I'm honestly only back because I am writing a novel, and I forgot that I created the world of Eoana... which happens to be the setting of my novel. I came back to remember all of my ideas.

Even so, I again apologize for up and leaving, especially without having a Vice Captain. How did you know that I popped up?

You did an announcement and I’m still a member.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2020 1:50 pm
Oh my, it's getting active again?  

killer-wolf-kun

Hardcore Loiterer

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200

Pinkberry Blossoms
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2020 3:20 pm
killer-wolf-kun
Oh my, it's getting active again?

Not quite sure about that, but I just wanted to see what everyone was up to, and to apologize for my absence and not leaving a Vice Captain.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2020 3:26 pm
Voice of Aegis
oyehh
The_littlest_dragonfly
Raiyun

Hi ya'll. I want to tell you how awestruck and humbled I am that you continued my story when I disappeared. I literally cannot give words to how awesome it was to see.

I am writing a novel right now, and I remembered that my original story actually came from my guild on here! That's why I've come back, and that's how I saw everything ya'll did. I am so so impressed and so humbled by your work.

I just want to say thank you, for letting me know that my story is interesting enough to keep up. And I want to apologize, by not leaving a Vice Captain and leaving ya'll in the dust. I'm so sorry.  

Pinkberry Blossoms
Captain

Raiyun

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2020 5:09 pm
Pinkberry Blossoms
Voice of Aegis
oyehh
The_littlest_dragonfly
Raiyun

Hi ya'll. I want to tell you how awestruck and humbled I am that you continued my story when I disappeared. I literally cannot give words to how awesome it was to see.

I am writing a novel right now, and I remembered that my original story actually came from my guild on here! That's why I've come back, and that's how I saw everything ya'll did. I am so so impressed and so humbled by your work.

I just want to say thank you, for letting me know that my story is interesting enough to keep up. And I want to apologize, by not leaving a Vice Captain and leaving ya'll in the dust. I'm so sorry.

It was a pleasure to work on and play out. We had some great interest going forward, but unfortunately life hit us all pretty hard, and things ended up coming to a close. It was a worthy setting and a great overall idea. You are commended!!!  
Academy of Grand Magic

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff