User Image

➤Akira Nanasae

⟦ If you'd like your character to become Akira's roommate, please let met know by either quoting me or PMing me! ⟧

⧭ = RP is open. ⧷⧷ ⧬ = RP is closed.

⟦⧭⟧

Akira shuffled in his place in front of a beige door, the number "238" hanging just above his line of sight. Although most people his age would be a bit taller, he only stood at 5'3, making life a bit harder than others could agree on. No one had bothered to tell him if there would be a roommate waiting inside, or outside if they were friendly enough, but that option had been long gone. Akira was quite nervous, debating if it was worth having a dorm large enough to fit two people.

Despite such an extroverted personality, he still had a bit of a hard time meeting new people, never fully knowing what to do or even say when presented in such a situation. Without any hesitation, after minutes of hyping himself up, Akira placed his hand on the doorknob, twisting and pulling the door open with ease.

To his relief, it looked as though he was the first person to set foot into the room, not a single thing looking out of place. Not giving it much thought, he chose a bed that seemed to be the most comfortable and placed his few bags at the end of it.

"Finally, peace and quiet from the noisy halls--!" Akira murmured, exhausted from such a boring day. A new year at a new school seemed to be more tiring than ever despite having done the same routine many times before.

⟦Replies would be appreciated! If I find you interesting, I'll most likely ask to continue elsewhere unless involved with multiple people at once. I tend to like privacy when roleplaying rather than it be out to the open.⟧