Name⦂ Akira Nanasae.
Nickname⦂ Aki, Kira, Nana. ⟦Prefers Nana⟧
Age⦂ Twenty-two.
Race⦂ Angel, specifically a cupid.
Gender⦂ Male.
Personality⦂ Nana is quite optimistic, extroverted, and childish. He usually depends on his partner for almost anything, be it help with any type of work or something as simple as handing him an item that he is too lazy to get. Ah, yes, lazy, another word that describes Nana thoroughly. Exercise is one thing he absolutely hates, inside and out, even the thought of the word makes him upset. Nana is usually addressed as an "emotional drunk" when intoxicated with alcohol, near tears as soon as things go downhill. ⟦Anything else regarding Nana that you're interested in may be asked below or in my PMs!⟧
Looks like⦂ ⟦See picture for most details.⟧ Nana has chubby cheeks that almost every friend annoyingly pinches, unable to resist, oddly enough. He usually has a constant blush going, suggesting him being a cupid. Despite the complicated relationship with exercise, Nana has a very slim body type, typically called the friend who always eats but never gains any weight.
Bio⦂ Nana was born into a typical human family, an average income, average house, average car, average lifestyle, all in all. Having noticed he had such the powers of a cupid, he came to realize that having a limited amount of friends was essential, not wanting to have anything ruined.
He had gone through his school career a bit more quicker due to his intelligible mind and courses on online school. Nana gave in to his extroverted side by taking walks in nearby parks, enjoying people-watching and every-so-often making matches, a bit of an odd hobby, at that.
⟦Any other bits of information can be found by quoting or sending me a PM!⟧

Seme, Uke, or Seke?⦂ Uke.
Pic⦂
User Image

⧐Want to RP? Quote me and leave any information regarding a role play session below! I will PM you and we will continue there.