Welcome to Gaia! ::

Academy of Grand Magic

Back to Guilds

The fantasy world known as Eoana, where each human is born with a unique power. What will your story be? 

Tags: Fantasy, Magic, Roleplaying, Literate 

Reply Academy of Grand Magic
Negotiations Arc Applications - Mission to Trendel

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pinkberry Blossoms
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2017 6:57 pm
As mentioned in the announcement, here is where you will apply to be in the mission to Trendel. I cannot stress enough how it is no more important than remaining in the Kingdom. Myself (and Littlest) made it this way, so that no one gets FOMO. xD I will only be accepting people based on their literacy, personality of their character, and their raiments, as any military general would in a time of combat! I will not post a reply to your application here. I will PM you.

[size=9][b]Username:[/b]
[b]Character Personality:[/b] (you can just copy and paste it from the bio)
[b]Raiment:[/b][/size]

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2017 11:16 pm
Pinkberry Blossoms

Username: Makako-ma
Character Personality: crafty, shifty, flirtatious, inquisitive, curious, energetic, and clever. She's a detective in training.
Raiment:
The fox  

Makako-ma

Yami Miyagawa

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2017 1:34 pm
Username: Yami Miyagawa
Character Personality: There's more than meets the eye in the case of Griselda Hawkins, but if nothing else you should know she's trusting and generous. Of course, she's also determined, aspiring and discreet, but in a way, they're lesser traits and tainted by behaviors of being difficult as well. Her trusting nature though, this is what she's pretty much known for. People often count on this and her flexibility whenever they need cheering up.

Nobody's perfect of course and Griselda has plenty of lesser desired aspects too. Her self-doubt and awkwardness aren't exactly fun to deal with and considered a turn off by most. Although her family’s code of honor is valiant and admirable, it is so ingrained into her life that the decisions that she makes may not be the right one. Fortunately, her generosity is usually there to soften the blows.
Raiment: Magnetism

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2017 4:29 pm
Username: oyehh
Character Personality: Julia is quite open and cheerful, if somewhat lazy and bratty, with a strong sense of honour and justice. She likes to do whatever she wants, whenever she wants, and has a particular dislike for people trying to force her to do things she dislikes or to change her attitude as she doesn’t care about anyone's opinions, other than a select few. She’s fun-loving, slightly mischievous, and has a devil-may-care attitude that, along with her raiment, causes many people to think that she is not all there in the head. She is, in reality, quite observant, although it isn't easy to tell.
Raiment: Bone Manipulation

oyehh

Feral Fairy

24,500 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Vintage 200
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Candy Fiend 150
Academy of Grand Magic

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers