Gaia Online High School Community & Roleplaying Guild 

Tags: high school, gaia online, school, roleplaying, community 

Reply Gaia online high school
Jesus Christ I'm Old

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should I start being active on here again?
  Yes
  No thanks...
View Results

BeautifulSephiroth

Distinct Genius

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 1:58 am
I've been on Gaia since 2009. This was my second account on here. I can't even find my first account. Jesus Christ, I'm old.

I'm here today because it's my birthday and I have nothing better to do than to be stupidly nostalgic.

So, who wants to fill me in on the juicy details?  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2021 1:56 am
s**t, time moves fast. im 23 years old now. 12 years ago i was active on here.... wow  

BeautifulSephiroth

Distinct Genius

Seion the Kitsune

Mythical Wife

7,225 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2021 5:02 pm
BeautifulSephiroth
s**t, time moves fast. im 23 years old now. 12 years ago i was active on here.... wow

I'm 24 and started when I was 13, just a handful of years before gaia started dying. oof. I still have my first account xD this is my second as well, made a total of four lmao  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2021 9:52 am
20s is old? what to say about someone older?
brings out cane and whips this thread eek  

KG PANCAKES-XIII_SSC

knives699874

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2022 7:21 pm
Old man reporting in, came in back '05 and just returned mid 2021.
32 years old.

xd  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2022 9:09 pm
this makes me feel young..0.0 i started playing this game at the wrong time crying  

Kimial

Professional Noob

1,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

TheKittensMittens
Captain

Desirable Demigod

13,350 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2022 5:37 am
Kimial
this makes me feel young..0.0 i started playing this game at the wrong time crying

Oh honey for a lot of us, it wasn't a game. It was a place to escape the horrors of real life and talk to fellow weirdos xD  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2023 8:09 pm
I honestly don't know when I joined, but I was in middle scholl when I did! im 27 now.. crying  

Juku_Milk

OG Gaian

5,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • First step to fame 200

Dr Strawberry

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2023 4:46 pm
Hello!

I've only remembered gaia yesterday! What nostalgia. I joined when I was 12 and now 26. Is it really that dead now? That's so sad!
I seem to be unable to even load towns, I noticed another thread talking about flash.. I really hope there are still enough people around atleast!  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2023 9:09 am
Dr Strawberry
Hello!

I've only remembered gaia yesterday! What nostalgia. I joined when I was 12 and now 26. Is it really that dead now? That's so sad!
I seem to be unable to even load towns, I noticed another thread talking about flash.. I really hope there are still enough people around atleast!
I'm the guild owner but my main account was banned (because I reported a ***** and got banned myself for it) LOL  

TheAngelsDarkThoughts

Suletta

Wheezing Codger

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2023 10:24 pm
I started back in 2006 and recently came back only to find out that I had forgotten my other two logins for my OG accounts. As a 28 year old now, it's hard to believe that time has passed by so quickly. I log on to dabble in nostalgia whilst also holding out hope that Gaia will make somewhat of a comeback. Also, I hope you all are doing well! I'm glad that I am not the only one feeling this way.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2023 10:16 am
Started back in 08 in middle school. Am 25 now cool  

somedudewithamic

Phantom

Ghost Girl xo

Interesting Warrior

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2024 5:41 am
Holy crap-snacks. It has been a while since I was on here, though I do pop on just to reminisce of simpler times (before everything got inflated too lol)

Anyways I've been on here 2009 as an 11 year old and here I am about to be 27. I also went by A true Killjoy (other/main account) or Cheyfi (another nickname on the same account).

You guys definitely help me escape the harsh world outside when I was younger being bullied and never fitting in really.

Also, I made a whole bunch of friends on here, and met one way back in 2014. Anyways, I'm on the adult socials now (as in Facebook, get y'all minds outta the gutter xD) if you want to keep up cat_3nodding

Love y'all emotion_bigheart

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2024 9:37 pm
Joined around 2009-ish, most of my friends stopped playing around 2010 with facebook becoming to new thing. My best friend and I are 28 now and we decided late one night to resurrect our old accounts. We've been having a ton of fun and seeing the website post economy crash is wild. But we've been enjoying it and just kinda doing the things we didn't back then like getting into the forums and marketplace.

Honestly, if nothing else, it makes the world feel less awful being here.  

KimataXYoku

Romantic Businesswoman

3,700 Points
  • Married 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Autobiographer 200
Gaia online high school

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items