Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
Like a Human No One Can Save (Yaoi) 1x1 Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Leodaire

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 9:52 am
Ren is a hero, one who has been through countless reincarnations. Each time he is made a hero and each time he must kill his villain even if the person was once someone dear to him. Falling into despair over the endless cycle Ren breaks,willingly throwing himself into the arms of the man he's supposed to kill, and waits for the world to burn.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Name: Ren
Personality: Was once bright and cheery but the mental toll of being reborn countless times has left a shell of a man who barely looks at people, and hides himself away hardly speaking to anyone.
Background: In his first life he was a simple village kid who upon having his village burned to the ground and being seperated from his childhood friend was chosen by the Gods to become a hero. He wound up having to kill his friend who had been corrupted by the people that destroyed their home and thus the cycle began.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 12:05 pm
Leodaire
Ren is a hero, one who has been through countless reincarnations. Each time he is made a hero and each time he must kill his villain even if the person was once someone dear to him. Falling into despair over the endless cycle Ren breaks,willingly throwing himself into the arms of the man he's supposed to kill, and waits for the world to burn.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Name: Ren
Personality: Was once bright and cheery but the mental toll of being reborn countless times has left a shell of a man who barely looks at people, and hides himself away hardly speaking to anyone.
Background: In his first life he was a simple village kid who upon having his village burned to the ground and being seperated from his childhood friend was chosen by the Gods to become a hero. He wound up having to kill his friend who had been corrupted by the people that destroyed their home and thus the cycle began.

Me like me like a lot lol can the Villain be anything ? And would it start off at the begging of rens new life ?  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

Leodaire

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 5:02 pm
the amazing kitsune

*yeah the villain can be anything and I was thinking of maybe starting it at him confronting the new villain but we can do at the start of his life, I won't be able to post for a couple hours tho, I'm at work*  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 7:03 pm
Leodaire
the amazing kitsune

*yeah the villain can be anything and I was thinking of maybe starting it at him confronting the new villain but we can do at the start of his life, I won't be able to post for a couple hours tho, I'm at work*

Well I idea I have we can make this like how anime would play out like a series of flashbacks the first one is them as little kids being nine even saying something that I guess kids would say or something like that like let's get married when we were older and then the next one would be the villain showing ran a cool trick he found out he can do and. Ren reacts to that however you want then the next one can be something tragic happening to the villain driving him two near insanity from witnessing it and will be of him leaving where ever they lived the hero beggin him not to go and the villain knocks him out and disappears into the night into the night next one could be written to hearing about this bill and doing all these horrible things slaughtering people raising the dead and using them for his army and then just go from there

Name: Takeshi
Age 23
Personality: is usaly very sadistic and uncaring to those around him will do anything to accomplish his goals though he does try to not seriously hurt ran and less he has to and gives him multiple chances to escape but for years he might have to actually kill him one day
Background: just explained up there lol
Looks ( his villain disguise ) https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.pinterest.com/amp/pin/352758583285723377/
Looks: ( with out disguise ). https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.pinterest.com/amp/pin/488570259554089582/  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 8:23 pm
Forgot to mention he is going to be a son of hades  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 8:35 pm
the amazing kitsune

*looks good tho I can't really tell which of the pictures is supposed to be takeshi, alsi it's funny you mentioned stuff from anime cause the rp title is taken from a c over of anime opening. Also I am home now and I'm gonna go shove some food in my mouth and then we can start*  

Leodaire

Leodaire

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 8:49 pm
the amazing kitsune

*Probs gonna start on the childhood arc first and then go from there*  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 9:50 pm
Leodaire
the amazing kitsune

*Probs gonna start on the childhood arc first and then go from there*
they are both him the one with the mask is just him with a disguise so it's like a shark whenever ren finds out who he is  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

Leodaire

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 9:54 pm
the amazing kitsune

*Ok got it! I'm gonna start now unless you have any other stuff you wanna add, also this is the cover in question that I took the title from https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7cPUez_7v8&index=2&list=FLz7aLzz_TwYe6N9EC8D_dTQ*  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 9:55 pm
Leodaire
the amazing kitsune

*Ok got it! I'm gonna start now unless you have any other stuff you wanna add*

Nope I'm good XD  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

Leodaire

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 10:10 pm
the amazing kitsune

Ren wasn't entirely sure what to think of his current life, unlike in his previous lives where he had been cared for (somewhat grudgingly in a few of his lives), no one would come near him and his parents flat out ignored him.

He was cursed they would whisper, a nine year old boy with the eyes of an adult, weary and all seeing. So he mainly kept to himself and barely spoke, hiding himself away in the more isolated parts of his village where no one would find him.

Or at least that's what he thought, Ren had almost dozed off warmed by the sun when a shadow came into his vision.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 10:19 pm
Leodaire
the amazing kitsune

Ren wasn't entirely sure what to think of his current life, unlike in his previous lives where he had been cared for (somewhat grudgingly in a few of his lives), no one would come near him and his parents flat out ignored him.

He was cursed they would whisper, a nine year old boy with the eyes of an adult, weary and all seeing. So he mainly kept to himself and barely spoke, hiding himself away in the more isolated parts of his village where no one would find him.

Or at least that's what he thought, Ren had almost dozed off warmed by the sun when a shadow came into his vision.

Takeshi stood in front of the ren the lonely kid he had declaired out of nowhere to the boy Infront of everyone how that they were best friends getting weird looks from everyone around them.

A small Karen came on his face as he stood in front of his friend with a small yell he tackled the boy with a happy yell of " HIII REN " sitting on top of his friend a huge grin on his face he looked down at him. " what are you doing out here alone I was looking everywhere for you" he said in a cheerful tone still sitting into of ren blowing a strand of hair from his face.  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

Leodaire

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 10:37 pm
the amazing kitsune

Ren let out a grunt as his best friend tackled him, his head narrowly hitting the ground.

"Heavy...." He grumbled and attempted to wiggle out from underneath him. He didn't understand how or why Takeshi had decided to be his friend, but he didn't mind. It was nice having someone not flinch from his gaze.

"If I remember, I asked if you wanted to spend time with me but you had gotten distracted and ran off dummy." He huffed and gave up trying to get out from Takeshi, and simply sat up nearly headbutting the boy.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 10:47 pm
Leodaire
the amazing kitsune

Ren let out a grunt as his best friend tackled him, his head narrowly hitting the ground.

"Heavy...." He grumbled and attempted to wiggle out from underneath him. He didn't understand how or why Takeshi had decided to be his friend, but he didn't mind. It was nice having someone not flinch from his gaze.

"If I remember, I asked if you wanted to spend time with me but you had gotten distracted and ran off dummy." He huffed and gave up trying to get out from Takeshi, and simply sat up nearly headbutting the boy.

Takeshi stuck his tongue out at ren when the other tried and failed to get him off Takeshi quite like being here so he didn't plan on moving to much.

Takeshi then blushed slightly and scratched his cheek with one finger a habit he picked up when embarrassed or nervous " I'm sorry ren I thought I saw a raven but it was just a stupid crow again "he said pouting at the last part moving his head up abit so not to receive ahead but like he had before when he sat on top of his friend and refused to move  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

Leodaire

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 11:02 pm
the amazing kitsune

Ren let out a quiet hum and rest his head underneath Takeshi's chin, it was strange how well...affectionate he was with Takeshi. After his first few lives he had refused to get close to anybody, even living in total isolation at times. Perhaps it was because this life seemed to be running concurrent to his first life. And he wanted to cling to something, anything that reminded him of those happy days.

Nonchalantly throwing his arms around the other boy, he rested his cheek to Takeshi's chest, listening to his heart beat.

"Hey, Takeshi why are you so interested in ravens anyways? They're just birds." Ren asked his voice somewhat muffled  
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff