Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
Like a Human No One Can Save (Yaoi) 1x1 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2017 8:11 pm
Leodaire
the amazing kitsune

Ren had changed so much in the four years since that day, his red eyes dulled and mouth closed, never speaking so much as a word. Much like how Takeshi had mastered his power of shadows so too had he mastered his power of light.

He still carried the dagger he had received so long ago and now could imbue it with light so it became a shining blade.But even so with every corpse he cut down there was always more, the Gods were angry with him but he had since closed his ears to them.

Ren did have a trump card, though he still refused to use, by singing a simple aria he could call down arrows of light to destroy anything in his path. It was simply the fact that in all their encounters (and Ren knew who the man was even if the mask hid his features) Takeshi did not kill him. So he thought that perhaps the man could be saved.

That wasn't to say he didn't have his doubts though, as he was currently hidden in the shadows of the ruins of the temple, blood dripping from the numerous wounds that he gotten in his recent fight.

Takeshis narrowed his eyes and let out a chuckle "its foolish to try and hide from me especially in the darkness Ren "he said his his voice holding some amusement that he had when he was young

Moving his hand he had the hadows push Ren ten feet away from him reaching up he pulled his hood down and took of his mask he looked slightly the same just his skin was even more pale like chalk both his eyes were blood red and his hair and turned black as well "how long will you keep doing this Ren it doesn't have to be this way you don't have to listen to the gods with every temple I destroy they grow weaker join me together we can beat them you won't be there play thing any longer my love please don't make me harden my heart and destroy you "he said holding his hand out to him a pleasing expression on his face  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2017 8:42 pm
the amazing kitsune

Ren tilted his head and gave Takeshi a look that said "what would that accomplish?" He stared in the man's eyes hoping to see any trace of the person he once loved.

Nothing....there was nothing...so that is how it was to be.

"So be it , we'll go together then." He thought with a sad smile, Ren had hoped that Takeshi was still in there but...at least even if the spell didn't kill Takeshi it was sure to kill him, and he would no longer have to suffer in this painful world.

Ren took Takeshi's hand and then used the fact that the man was off guard to yank him close, and then he begin to sing, his voice was hoarse from disuse and more than once he nearly choked as he sung.

"Arcana Aurora Amicus Aeternitas
Crescunt Animus Caritas Centuria."
Ren still smiled and gently cupped his hands around Takeshi's face even as he felt the man begin to struggle  

Leodaire

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2017 8:57 pm
Leodaire
the amazing kitsune

Ren tilted his head and gave Takeshi a look that said "what would that accomplish?" He stared in the man's eyes hoping to see any trace of the person he once loved.

Nothing....there was nothing...so that is how it was to be.

"So be it , we'll go together then." He thought with a sad smile, Ren had hoped that Takeshi was still in there but...at least even if the spell didn't kill Takeshi it was sure to kill him, and he would no longer have to suffer in this painful world.

Ren took Takeshi's hand and then used the fact that the man was off guard to yank him close, and then he begin to sing.

"Arcana Aurora Amicus Aeternitas
Crescunt Animus Caritas Centuria."
Ren still smiled and gently cupped his hands around Takeshi's face even as he felt the man begin to struggle

Takeshis eyes widened in fear as he was pulled close and started to try and break free looking over his shoulder his eyes widened even more when he saw "y-you fool what are you doing this will kill us both you idiot "he screamed at him as he struggled more tears falling down his face.
He put a shadow wall over his back hoping to stop some but a few went therw and pierced into his back causing them to cry out in pain 'so this is how I will die he will kill us both ' his eyes narrowed as he stared at his love blood trailing from his mouth from the first arrows that hit him "no you won't die "he yelled out moving his leg he tripped Ren to the ground and got on top of him sheilding Rens's body with his own from the arrows wincing and crying out in pain with every one that hit him  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2017 9:11 pm
the amazing kitsune

Ren let out a gasp as hit the ground the wind was knocked out of him, he stared blankly as Takeshi laid on top of him shielding him from the arrows even by all rights he should be letting him die. But he wasn't, why?

He met Takeshi determined red gaze with his own dulled own, realized that there was still some of the man he loved left in him. So raising his hand, crying out when an arrow hit him, Ren used the last of his power to cut off the spell. A very painful and draining process, he then proceeded to turn his head away and vomit; grimacing when some of it got on Takeshi's hand.

He turned his head and just laid there staring at Takeshi with a dead eyed gazed. Ren just...didn't care anymore what happened to him or what Takeshi would do to him.

"I'm so tired Keshi." He whispered brokenly, invoking a nickname he hadn't said in years.

"If you're going to kill me, then kill me. If you're going to enslave me then enslave me. I don't care anymore." Ren choked out his voice breaking from disuse, he then closed his eyes and bared his throat to Takeshi for the man to do what he wished.  

Leodaire

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2017 9:19 pm
Leodaire
the amazing kitsune

Ren let out a gasp as hit the ground the wind was knocked out of him, he stared blankly as Takeshi laid on top of him shielding him from the arrows even by all rights he should be letting him die. But he wasn't, why?

He met Takeshi determined red gaze with his own dulled own, realized that there was still some of the man he loved left in him. So raising his hand, crying out when an arrow hit him, Ren used the last of his power to cut off the spell. A very painful and draining process, he then proceeded to turn his head away and vomit; grimacing when some of it got on Takeshi's hand.

He turned his head and just laid there staring at Takeshi with a dead eyed gazed. Ren just...didn't care anymore what happened to him or what Takeshi would do to him.

"I'm so tired Keshi." He whispered brokenly, invoking a nickname he hadn't said in years.

"If you're going to kill me, then kill me. If you're going to enslave me then enslave me. I don't care anymore." Ren choked out his voice breaking from disuse, he then closed his eyes and bared his throat to Takeshi for the man to do what he wished.

Takeshi coughed up some blood, he stared at the one he loved dead looking eyes hearing what he said he placed a hand gently on Rens cheek rubbing it gently "you danm idiot if I wanted you dead I would have used you as a sheild "he whispered grabbing the males Chin in his fingers like he did when he left that night " It's been horrible with out you " he said softly before leaning in and kissing him fiercely pouring all the love he could into the kiss holding Ren close to him  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2017 9:37 pm
the amazing kitsune

Ren let out a quiet whine and tried to push Takeshi away, "Stop, I don't- I don't deserve this Takeshi. My whole ******** lifes purpose was to kill you. Because of the Gods and this shitty fate of mine." He knew he wasn't making sense, and he attempted to turn away from the man as he began to cry.

Why was he being so kind to him? Even if not lost in madness, Takeshi knew that Ren had tried to kill him multiple times. He deserved to be punished not....this  

Leodaire

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2017 9:47 pm
Leodaire
the amazing kitsune

Ren let out a quiet whine and tried to push Takeshi away, "Stop, I don't- I don't deserve this Takeshi. My whole ******** lifes purpose was to kill you. Because of the Gods and this shitty fate of mine." He knew he wasn't making sense, and he attempted to turn away from the man as he began to cry.

Why was he being so kind to him? Even if not lost in madness, Takeshi knew that Ren had tried to kill him multiple times. He deserved to be punished not....this

" I do this cause I know you don't want to kill me Ren at first I wanted to destroy them because of what happened that night but I also found out about who you are from my real father "he said making the boy under him look Takeshi in the eyes.

"The man who has lived multiple live forced to be the hero to kill the villain of the world even if they are considered a friend after finding that out that became my purpose to all of this I do this for you Ren they deserve to suffer for what they put you thru all they pain they put my Ren thru "he said softly trying and failing to keep from crying "it's there fault you suffer " he said again as he pulled the love of his life closer to him " no matter what I said I could never bring myself to kill you even this time if I had one I would have let you escape "  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2017 10:12 pm
the amazing kitsune

"So he knew..." Ren thought, he blushed slightly at how possessive Takeshi's voice got for a moment.

"I'm yours huh, guess that's pretty accurate due to the promise we made." He murmured and pulled Takeshi back down to kiss him, he wanted to do more that hadn't seen each other in years after all and when they had it had been nothing but pain on both sides. But, he could feel his consciousness fading, Ren wrapped his arms around Takeshi and buried his face into his neck. The man had grown to be a bit taller than him in the years gone by.  

Leodaire

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2017 10:19 pm
Leodaire
the amazing kitsune

"So he knew..." Ren thought, he blushed slightly at how possessive Takeshi's voice got for a moment.

"I'm yours huh, guess that's pretty accurate due to the promise we made." He murmured and pulled Takeshi back down to kiss him, he wanted to do more that hadn't seen each other in years after all and when they had it had been nothing but pain on both sides. But, he could feel his consciousness fading, Ren wrapped his arms around Takeshi and buried his face into his neck. The man had grown to be a bit taller than him in the years gone by.

Takeshi kissed him back holding Ren closely to him, pulling away from the kiss he said softly " of course you're mine and mine alone " holding him tighter, knowing how exhausted he was he said " sleep now my love I'll get us out of here " he then picked up Ren bridal style and starting walking to a place he hadn't been in years, where Ren and him made there promise to each other his undead soldier followin close behind " I never knew I would be finally taller then you " he said chuckling softly  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2017 11:28 pm
the amazing kitsune

A few hours later his eyes blinked sleepily open, and he sat up. Ren's injuries seem to have healed but his clothes were a mess, he grimaced at feeling of dried blood and then looked around. It was odd this place was familiar but he couldn't remember why.

Then his gaze landed on the patch of tulips and his eyes widened, why had Takeshi taken him back to the village? It had all but been abandoned a year after Takeshi left him due to what happened.

He slowly staggered to his feet and looked around for the man.  

Leodaire

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2017 11:37 pm
Leodaire
the amazing kitsune

A few hours later his eyes blinked sleepily open, and he sat up. Ren's injuries seem to have healed but his clothes were a mess, he grimaced at feeling of dried blood and then looked around. It was odd this place was familiar but he couldn't remember why.

Then his gaze landed on the patch of tulips and his eyes widened, why had Takeshi taken him back to the village? It had all but been abandoned a year after Takeshi left him due to what happened.

He slowly staggered to his feet and looked around for the man.

Takeshi walked back into the clearing some gutted fish he had caught along with some wood he smiled seeing Ren awake "sleeping beauty finally awakens "he said with a small smile setting the wood up he started a fire and set the fish up to cook

Seeing the question on Rens face he said " I brought you here because this is our spot " he said softly sitting across from Ren wanting Ren to come to him when he was ready, a small sigh escaped his lips " it seems so long ago when we made that promise to each other huh " he said softly  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 5:27 pm
Leodaire
the amazing kitsune

(So any ideas for what they should do while Takeshi is on his quest to destroy the gods)  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

Leodaire

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 9:08 pm
the amazing kitsune

Letting a low hum of agreement, Ren decided to the nearby stream and go wash the dried blood off. He snagged the cooked fish on his way out, he knew that they would need to talk and discuss what happened between them soon. Ren would admit while he didn't much care for Gods not after the s**t they put him through, he wasn't very keen on his....friend? lover? raising an army of dead.

But considering how off the deep end Takeshi had gone after his parents death well....  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 9:26 pm
Leodaire
the amazing kitsune

Letting a low hum of agreement, Ren decided to the nearby stream and go wash the dried blood off. He snagged the cooked fish on his way out, he knew that they would need to talk and discuss what happened between them soon. Ren would admit while he didn't much care for Gods not after the s**t they put him through, he wasn't very keen on his....friend? lover? raising an army of dead.

But considering how off the deep end Takeshi had gone after his parents death well....

(Yaaay you're back xp)

Takeshi grabbed one of the fish and ate it slowly as he watched rin walk to the stream he let out a small chuckle they had a lot of... interesting experiences there mainly skinny dipping late at night. A small blush came to his face remembering.

Getting up he silently followed the other male taking off his cloak and the main pieces of his armor as he stood under a tree watching ren wash off the blood from his body mesmerized by Rens body.  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

Leodaire

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 9:51 pm
the amazing kitsune

*Yep! feeling less headcoldy, though I'm still kinda feeling gross. But I'm not constantly coughing so that's good*

Ren let out a quiet sigh, he could feel Takeshi's eyes burning holes in his body.

"You might as well come join me Takeshi, instead of ogling at me." He said softly with his back to the man, and then went back to washing himself as well checking himself for any other wounds.

They had both changed so much physically, he wondered if their bodies would fit together like they had when they were younger. Ren had always been somewhat short in this life his growth stunted by his parents neglect. Yet they had always been the same height.

And his hair had grown somewhat wild, due to him living on his own and not really have access to brushes and combs.  
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff