Like a Human No One Can Save (Yaoi) 1x1 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Asherial

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 11:22 pm
the amazing kitsune

Ren squinted at him in disbelief, despite knowing how ridiculous it was to be arguing this he spoke.

"How- how are the skeleton ones strong Takeshi?? They're bones! I could take them out with a well place plank of wood to their chests." he said incredulously

As for their treatment do you...let the bodies go back to their families once you're done with them?" Ren asked softly. Sure Takeshi's father was a God of the dead but not all death gods were good to their charges.

"It...just doesn't feel right, I guess that's the part of me stuck in the past that's saying these things but it just feels wrong to take bodies and use them for you own ends." Ren muttered.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 11:57 pm
Asherial
the amazing kitsune

Ren squinted at him in disbelief, despite knowing how ridiculous it was to be arguing this he spoke.

"How- how are the skeleton ones strong Takeshi?? They're bones! I could take them out with a well place plank of wood to their chests." he said incredulously

As for their treatment do you...let the bodies go back to their families once you're done with them?" Ren asked softly. Sure Takeshi's father was a God of the dead but not all death gods were good to their charges.

"It...just doesn't feel right, I guess that's the part of me stuck in the past that's saying these things but it just feels wrong to take bodies and use them for you own ends." Ren muttered.

Takeshi chuckled " what makes them strong is because yea you may be able to knock of some Pieces of them but since they are just bone they can put themselves back together and the only way to truly kill them is to be a son of hades or very strong in black magic "he said with a smirk.

Takeshi shook his head " while I can't bring the bodies all back once I am done with my quest or the bodies are beyond use to me I do rebury them, and I know it doesn't feel right for you it's just the only way I can have a army not many people are brave or stupid enough to fight the gods " he said softly.  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas