Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2017 4:36 pm
"Yeah, sure," the blond said agreeably with a nod, more than happy to help his boyfriend however he could. He stepped closer and reached around Zev to untie the strings for him. As close as he was, as much as he wanted to just hold him in his arms he refrained, though he did give him a brief, innocent kiss atop his head before he finished untying the loose knots and pulling away again to stand with his thumbs hooked into his pockets, ready to help further if need be. Just in case this wasn't obvious he said gently, "I'm more than happy to help however else you need or want me to."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2017 4:44 pm
Zevran smiled up at Abel and nodded. "I know." It was a strange feeling and as he pulled off the gown and set it aside on the bed he pondered how to express it, or if he even should express it.

The first thing to come out of the bag was a shirt. Something with buttons that could be slid on would probably have been easier to deal with but once on this would be more comfortable. After he had inspected it for a few moments Zevran looked up at Abel again. "I don't think that I can lift my arms enough to get this on easily," he confessed. How would Abel go about helping though? How did you help somebody put a shirt on? This was tied up in the things he couldn't put words to yet, perhaps he didn't need to... or perhaps he should? These things were so difficult.

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2017 4:57 pm
Abel's own smile warmed in return, and he waited patiently for Zevran to... oh, that didn't take very long at all. He hummed thoughtfully for a moment or two and recalling to mind how he'd helped dress his younger siblings and then his nieces when he was younger - not that he'd ever admit such a parallel to his boyfriend - he came to a conclusion. "I don't think that should be too hard to manage. If you put your arms in first at a comfortable angle, you can hold the bottom hem of it and duck your head and I'll do the rest, yeah?" With this suggestion posed, he tentatively reached his hands forward to do just that once Zevran had positioned it accordingly. Hopefully it worked out okay, but he had little doubt that it would; Zev should be able to manage his part with little effort or exertion and let Abel do the rest. Perhaps he could even avoid accidentally brushing the fabric against any of Zevran's bandages if he tried his very best.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2017 5:04 pm
That sounded manageable and so Zevran nodded and held the hem as Abel suggested. "Yes, I think that would work. Ha, I will need help with the rest too I think. It is quite strange having somebody help me to put clothes on while I am on some kind of drug. I am more used to quite the reverse, though rather different drugs and a more interesting setting." He still didn't quite know how to word what he wanted to say about it all, about how it mattered that Abel so easily offered to help and valued him no matter what he was wearing or what he looked like.

Having arrived outside the curtains to hear discussion of clothes DIth had resolved to stay where he was, just to wait until he knew they were ready. He hadn't intended to overhear anything personal... it was a little late for that though.  

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2017 5:20 pm
...how did he always manage to do that? Somehow Zevran always managed to say something that broke his heart, made it ache and hurt even though it wasn't anything aimed at him. Still, he kept those feelings inside and he offered his love that same soft smile. "Yeah, I know." No, that wasn't the best he could do. "What can I say? I like to be different. Keeps things interesting, yeah? Now, as much as I like you without a shirt, duck your head so we can get this on you. The sooner you're dressed, the sooner we can get back home, yeah?" So saying, he waited until Zevran did as bid before carefully pulling the bunched up fabric over his head and cautiously, gingerly pulling it down over his injured frame, doing his best to keep it away from the bandages. "There," he said when the shirt was more or less in place - Zev could do any final adjustments as he saw fit - and took a step back to give him a bit more space again. "How's that?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2017 5:44 pm
"Mmfh." Zevran squirmed his arms into the shirt and didn't grimace despite the spike of heat and sharpness from his chest, it was only what he had expected. "You are very different." He smoothed the shirt down a little and cocked his head at Abel, a slightly puzzled expression spreading across his face. "It is almost as though you never want anything... Well you want my company but- ah, I am not sure how to explain. You are very undemanding."  

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2017 6:23 pm
"Mmh, so you've told me many a time before," Abel pointed out, countering Zevran's perplexed look with a soft smile. He leaned forward to gently press their foreheads together, his thumbs hooked back in his pockets again, and gazed into those handsome amber eyes he loved so much. "I want plenty of things! Like I want your friendship, companionship, your love of course, but more than any of those I want you to be happy. I adore seeing those sweet smiles of yours -- all those smiles you don't show anyone else but me." He knew perfectly well that other people had typically wanted none of those things; probably a lot of them hardly even wanted to acknowledge that he was a person with desires and feelings and opinions of his own, not simply a tool to be used or an attractive body to take to bed.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2017 6:31 pm
"Well, yes, I suppose," Zevran agreed, though he still looked faintly bemused. "I suppose... they are just easy things? Things I want to give, to share. No more of this," he waved a hand vaguely and made a vague dismissive noise, "go here, do this, do him or her. But, pants? I probably should put them on or people really will look at me, or perhaps at you with envy!"  

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2017 6:49 pm
Knowledge that Zevran wanted the same things warmed his heart and brightened his smile, and the taller blond couldn't help but peck a quick kiss to the tip of his love's nose. "I understand. But yes, no more people telling you what -" or who, "- to do, and you can make all your own decisions. Like pants, if you must," he said with as weary a sigh as he could manage, though the effect was rather ruined by his playful smile. "Though I don't doubt people would be quite envious of me over you, as handsome and devilishly attractive as you are."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2017 6:53 pm
"Pretty legs, pretty ink, pretty everything," Zevran smirked and crinkled his nose fondly in response to the kiss planted upon it. "But alas I must deny them, partly because it is not nearly warm enough to be without clothes. It seldom is here in Kodo if last summer was typical, but I do think I have said that the company makes up for the weather?" He grinned broader as Abel helped him into the very unfashionable but very comfortable sweatpants and then held a hand up to him again. "Shall we go then? I think they should have a chair waiting for me by that desk they have." They were going to leave!  

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2017 10:22 am
As Abel helped his boyfriend into the sweatpants he'd brought for him, the taller blond aimed a smirky grin at him. "Pretty amazing, irresistible everything... and only partly? And you have said that, yes.. though if I'm not much mistaken, you did enjoy the snow, even if it was really cold," he went on, the grin softening to a warm, pleased smile as he straightened up and took hold of his love's hand. "Yes, let's go... but first I'd like a hug, if you don't mind. I feel like I haven't had a proper hug from you in forever." While he did want to get Zev home as quickly as possible, home would still be waiting for them an extra ten seconds while he gave his boyfriend a much needed hug. The amount of stubble on his handsome face didn't matter, nor the state of his hair or the unflattering clothes or anything; no, what mattered most was he was alive and well enough to finally go home... To finally be able to give and receive hugs, and of course cuddles on the couch or the armchair or... anywhere really. He was okay, that was the most important thing.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2017 10:35 am
The snow had been enjoyable but only because Abel had been there, grinning at him and dumping a load of it on his head. All the same; "True," Zevran smiled, "that was a good day." They had enjoyed many good days together and they would have many more, they were very lucky.

When Abel asked for a hug he didn't hesitate to oblige, he had always been tactile and recently he had become more so. Was that because of Abel or because he had changed? Perhaps both. Whatever the case Zevran wrapped his arms around Abel and leaned his forehead on his chest. "I have missed this too. Being close to you is," he groped for the right word but in the end could only come out with; "Special, important."

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2017 11:22 am
"Yeah it was," he agreed with a bright grin, then wrapped his arms snugly around Zevran, one arm around his waist and one around his shoulders so his hand could slide up into his hair, and so both could avoid aggravating his injuries. He didn't think the shorter blond would argue, but it still filled his heart with a muted sort of fuzzy happiness to know not only did he not argue, he hugged him immediately. Such a simple gesture shouldn't warm his heart quite so much, but it did anyway. Abel leaned his head down to press a gentle kiss to the top of his love's head. "That's how I feel too. You are... so precious to me. I don't think I can really say just how much." And he'd nearly lost him. What would he have done? ...no, no; he didn't want to think of that anymore. He was alive and well - or well enough, at any rate - and wasn't near death like he was before.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2017 12:16 pm
Zevran exhaled softly and curled his fingers in the material of Abel's shirt. "Te amo." It still shocked him that he could, did, and most of all that Abel returned his feelings. Would this really work out, would it last? Had it all just been driven by the death that had hung over their heads, would it fade away? Surely such a huge, overwhelming feelings could never die? But people fell out of love all the time; he had seen it and scoffed at the fools who tried to begin with and yet now here he was, just another fool. "Can we go home now?" Home.  

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2017 1:06 pm
Abel wrapped his arms just a little tighter around his boyfriend as he rested his cheek atop his head. "I love you too." A couple quiet, blissful moments passed before he tilted his head to press a kiss to Zevran's hair, then pulled back with a smile. "Of course we can, sweetheart. D'you want me to go get that wheelchair for you now, or d'you think you'll be okay walking that far?"  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff