SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 8:07 pm
Aukai Oceansoul

Myrida giggled as her mate showered her in his hyperness. Kissing him back she ran her fingers through his hair. "Then we'll just walk around."

She pulled him to start walking with her. "I want to know what ideas you have. Did you need help expanding the house? I think we might need that..."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 8:14 pm
SwordOfTheDarkOnes

"I will expand it myself, you can supervise, I can do it myself." He would be damned if someone laid a hand on his dwelling. He shook his head and put his nose in the air. "It is my gift to you. You can go pick out all the fabrics and items and stuff, if you cannot decide on something send for me I will come if I'm not around anyway. He huffed. This woman and that snaptrotter would be the best garded beings yes. He leaned his forehead on hers, "I love you."

He wanted nothing more than to drag her all the way home and snuggle that belly of hers, then sleep for a week and have dreams of their children together.

Of course it would be good to walk around with how hyper they both were.

"I want two girls, think you can arrange that?" He smirked.  

Aukai Oceansoul

Springtime Shapeshifter

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 9:38 pm
Aukai Oceansoul

She chuckled. "Of course love..." she linked their arms as they started to walk. Feeling herself more than excited about the idea of being a mother. She'd be better than her own. She paused a little. She could be...she looked up to Ai'ian. "I love you too."

She leaned on the taller male. Her mind wandering through all her newfound doubts. She quirked her eyebrow at him. "That's a two person deal, you gotta be real hopeful."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 9:41 pm
SwordOfTheDarkOnes

"I am so hopeful," he grinned. He rubbed her belly gently before tugging her into his side. He loved this woman. "So where are we walking to? Do we have a destination in mind at all?" He peered around looking for interesting and beautiful areas to poke around in.

He snuggled her, "How much longer before we can go home and I can take care of you?" He wanted to feed her soup, make all her favorite meals, do everything he could for her. No other woman deserved as much as she did.  

Aukai Oceansoul

Springtime Shapeshifter

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 11:14 pm
Aukai Oceansoul

Myrida glanced to him. "Ai...are you thinking about making me not do a thing around the house? I'm going to put my foot down now and say, I'm going to help around until the baby makes it difficult." she gave him a even stare before chuckling. Finding the male's drive to provide for her endearing. She pulled him to what she knew to be a nice view of the coast.

"There's so much this place has to offer..." she stopped at the rockline. "I'm going to enjoy raising our kids here."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 4:26 pm
"Me too," he said, wrapping her in his arms and enjoying the view with her. Tgis was going to be wonderful to spend time here and learn and grow as a family. He couldn't be happier.

He looked forward to watching her belly grow see the changes in her watch her glow and know that it was a result of the love they gave each other.  

Aukai Oceansoul

Springtime Shapeshifter

◈ RP Graveyard

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas