Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2018 6:19 am
Peppermint Coffee

Gahiji nodded his head and said in agreement, "You can say that again." After the words were out of his mouth he found himself wondering if he should have said those words but decided that he didn't care. The guy obviously knew that he was terrible at fighting and wasn't up to hurting anyone. He was a bit on the squishy, weak side... but he supposed that if he was gonna offer healing for snack then Gahiji couldn't dislike the guy.

"Fruit is alright, if boring. It doesn't do anything so it's too easy to get my hands on." He said, giving the fruit a look. Shaking his head he said, "The only time it's interesting is climbing palms for coconuts but even then it's not as exciting as I'd like." He pushed the food closer to the masked Oban, trying to get him to take what he wanted from the two options that he had. One of the two would surely be worth taking, more likely the fruit since he said it was his favorite snack. At least that was what the hunter figured.

"Once you heal me up I will likely find myself something else to fight and make into a meal. It mostly depends what I run into first. I'm up for anything really." He said, starring at the food, then lifted his hand so he could pick up a piece of the dried meat with his teeth, chewing on it slowly as he waited for Klaas to pick his payment.  
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2018 8:14 am
"You're clearly not meant for normal things," Klaas muttered to himself, laughing a little and looked to the options before him. He did take the fruit, leaving the other for the fighter and started to nibble on it.

"Coconuts are fun to crack open though. Takes a bunch of strength and often times I give up and let someone else do it." Then again, he was an Oban, they didn't come across coconuts too often unless they were imported. Then they were usually easily cracked open by whoever sold it to them.

The healer realized it might be the end of their interaction and slowly got himself to his feet, stretching those long legs of his out. "Well, fighter.. Maybe I'll run into you again. ...Uuuuh maybe when we're not fighting." He laughed and offered his hand to the other. He was going to be polite to make a good impression. One never knew when they might need to call upon a new friend in times of trouble.

Orpheus Solon

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2018 9:21 am
Peppermint Coffee

Gahiji gave a bit of a gin at the other man's mutterings, not seeming as though he was really bothered by his words because they were true. He wasn't meant for normal things, he was meant to take down beasts of all shapes and sizes and any warrior that he came across! He was meant to be the most powerful of the powerful! At least in his mind.

As th eother mentioned coconuts being fun to crack open he gave a nod of his head, "That I can agree with. They are especially go for popping open when one needs something to eat or drink." Or when someone forgot to bring along enough supplies to last a whole hunt but he kept that thought to himself.

Lifting a hand to scratch it against his cheek he said, "Maybe. If you're looking tougher next time though I will likely challenge you again. You can't do any worse so it's all looking up from here!" As though those words were as encouraging as he thought that they might be. He was at least trying to cheer the other guy on with getting strong and only in part because he was partially biased and wanted him stronger so he could fight him again. Another part of him wanted him to get stronger so he'd stay alive! And if he was alive then a second duel might be in the cards later.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2018 6:38 am
Klaas laughed to himself when the other got excited about the coconut talk. Of course he would love that. It made sense, really, but it was still fairly charming, he wasn't going to lie.

"I mean you've got a point. I can't do worse! I'll come back and try to best you. It'll be my own personal test of strength." Klaas seemed like he was very open to that, sort of puffing up and making himself look slightly larger. "Though as a healer, I don't know how strong I'll be, but... Maybe I'll surprise everyone." He winked at Gahiji before sighing.

It was honestly time he headed out. He didn't really want to venture far but he did need to go find an inn and crash for the night. "I'll see you around, Gahiji. I think it'll be something really fun next time we see each other."

Orpheus Solon

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2018 6:47 am
Peppermint Coffee

Gahiji gave a nod of his head as the other agreed with him about him being unable to do worse. Gahiji really, really hoped that it was the case because otherwise he might feel guilty if somehow KLaas did worse next time. He supposed only time would tell when it came to the mask wearing healer wannabe. Maybe he'd surprise everyone? Giving another nod he said, "Maybe you will."

Ah, so he was on his way then? Alright, best that they both went on their way in their own directions. Klaas could get to his training and Gahiji to his hunting. Now to decide he wanted to take on next. After gathering his things and getting it all in order he said, "I'll see you again." Maybe. Mostly depended on how interesting Klaas became given time.

Giving a little wave he turned on his keep and started off in the opposite direction that Klaas was heading in. It would be awkward otherwise if they were say their goodbyes and then head in the same direction after all.  
◈ Archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff